Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all!

Smile Hello all!

Hello all Here's my intro:

Being born in a family that has been involved with the occult (traditionally), I have been reading up on various mystical works ever since my early teens (I am 26 now).

However, it never interested me enough to actually put theory into practice back then.
    It was not until recently that I actually decided to bite the bullet and cultivate the discipline and patience to sit down and do the work -- beginning with meditation and learning to access various states of consciousness.

I must admit that my experimentation with psychedelics really helped me finally get in motion :-)

Although I have very little experience with Alchemy specifically, what really got me into the subject was an encounter with a Siddhar (Indian Alchemist) during my travels through Tamil Nadu, India. During my time there, I also met someone who had knowledge about the subject, who also happened to have a similar encounter, and had received a "scroll" from a Siddhar, in ancient "Tamizh" language (contents are still shrouded in mystery). It was at this point that the "real digging" started.

Looking forward to learn and exchange ideas here!

Blog Entries
    Welcome
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome

Thank you guys! :-)

+ Reply to Thread