Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to everybody from Romania!!!

Hello to everybody from Romania!!!

Hello, my name is Tiberius and i am 30 years old from Romania, Europe. My interest in alchemy has gradually increased over time. Since childhood I was fascinated by knowledge, I wanted to know as many of the mysteries of life. My uncle played an important role in my development because he inspired my desire to know, so I ended up finishing the faculty of philosophy. During my studies I have come across many alchemical texts that I have not understood very well and I would like to rectify this. I have noticed that this forum is very well documented and I am glad that I managed to become a member. I have always wondered why alchemy has so much interest in many scientists and personalities over time and I wish I could discover this secret. Because my uncle does not speak English, he asked me to translate some of the alchemical texts. In this way I have begun to gain even greater interest in alchemy. During my translations I found many phrases that I did not understand and that is why I would like to ask the help of some people who studied the subject. Another reason is that I want to start with practical alchemy and gradually progress to the next level.
    I have a job that allows me to travel 7 months of the year and the rest of the time spend it at home doing various intellectual or practical activities. I would like to create a lab to experiment with what I read from practical alchemy. I currently want to document myself very well before starting my practice. The book I'm reading now and translating for my uncle is called Real Alchemy: A Primer of Practical Alchemy, by Robert Allen Bartlett.
    Hope to give me the opportunity to learn from the most experienced people here!

Blog Entries
    Hi,

There's (at least?) another guy from Romania on this forum, see his Intro Thread.

Also: The book recommendation posts have been moved HERE. For more orientation tips, please see What is Where.

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Thank you Andro. I hope i can find more people from Romania to get together and share the knowledge. I think many of them like to follow their own path, mostly because of the current mentality regarding the alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Welcome
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thank you, Kiorionis. It's good to be among the people that share same ideas

Hello from France

Not so far ...
    If you need some help to translate some french texts, I would be happy to help you.
    See you later !

Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysa Lead View Post
    Hello from France

Not so far ...
    If you need some help to translate some french texts, I would be happy to help you.
    See you later !

Catherine

Hi Catherine, thank you so much for your willingness to help me. Its good to hear that there are friends in France. I will ask for your help

Blog Entries
    Hi! Genuinely exhilerated to hear a fellow national is interested in the alchemical arts! I'm away with the unicorns for most of the year, but I do come around every so often. Hopefully we can have a tea and a good conversation on the arts next time I'm around!
    It seems you joined quite a while ago, and are likely much further in than I am, but if I can help with anything, I'd be more than glad to!

There's (at least?) another guy from Romania on this forum, see his Intro Thread.
    You can add another one to that list now! ;D
    Glad to see so many of my countrymen are interested in the subtler things in life!

Welcome! Had to Google where Romania was.

+ Reply to Thread