Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Last Stand of JDP... not?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    ...maybe unban JDP?
    We already tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    So maybe all of us - me, Awani, JDP will just calm down a bit and make a peace agreement?
    I was always calm. It is not about peace. It is about thread hijacking.

Last edited by Awani; 12-05-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I have cleaned up all the threads that were tainted and gathered all the unrelated, off-topic, thread-hijack posts in this thread.

Thread locked.

Last edited by Awani; 12-05-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    UPDATE:

I was listening to Krishna Das chant Hare Krishna for 20 minutes... and lo and behold an angel whispered to me out of the blue: it is possible to give permissions to each section

Believe it or not but I do enjoy JDP's presence... the issue lies with the thread hijacks... and for the most part this happens in the so-called "philosophical" or "spiritual" parts of the forum. So I have created a new user group called "practically limited" (and if someone has a better idea let me know) that is limited to "practical alchemy" or "alchemical texts"... it is in these sections JDP mostly spends his time anyway. I hope this set-up will calm the waters of future thread hijacks... so if JDP wants to return with this set-up please do so. And if for some reason there was some mistakes, or some section I forgot to block, please let me know.

Note: This does not include permission to systemically hijack threads in the "allowed" (i.e. practical, etc) sections, such as (but not limited to) the "universal spirit" or "one matter" centered threads. Make new threads if needed or use the existing one.

Everyone please AVOID discussing this further in other threads.

Let's move on... with a forum about alchemy... for some only about practical lab work... for others about spiritual work... or both...

End of transmission. Thread will be archived when suitable.

Last edited by Andro; 12-06-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Closed Thread