Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turpentine poisoning

Blog Entries

Turpentine poisoning

I did something bad....

Real bad....

Help.....

Oh the horrific pain and liquid shits.

What do I do?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Go to the hospital NOW.

Blog Entries
    Its okay. The worst of it is over. Just feeling a little queezy now and had enough of the world.

Perhaps some of humanity deserves this shithouse fate however right now there are plenty of perfectly decent people paying for their mistakes.

Common Jesus' Solar Flair.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

If you swallowed it:
    Eat 1 kilo of cornstarch and 0.2 kilos of activated coal / carbon.... and go to the hospital. (I accidentally swallowed a glass of turpentine when I was painting something with a friend several years ago, the doctors asked me to do such thing as soon as I could, even before going to the hospital).

If you have been breathing it, then the previous advice is useless and just go to the hospital.

Blog Entries
    I consumed it on purpose. A small amount of Gum turpentine can rid the body of parasites. However; being the badass hero that my fucked up ego thinks he is, I had to have six times the dose.

Not enough to warrant a visit to the stomach pumping room; however, just enough to ensure that im not getting off this floor until tomorrow morning.

the LD50 is quite high, hang on ill check again.... okay so about 5 grams per kilo for rats. So i would have to drink......well that comes to 400ml but id say it would probably be a lot less than that. I am pretty well fucked after closer to 10ml.

Definitely a great cleaning tool, it stripped me right out, but its left me feeling melted and depressed. Not sure ill be continuing the treatment plan.....

At least not for a few days.....

Blog Entries
    What would eatting plant ashes do? would the carbon and the alkali's wash out the body?

Ive always wondered why fasting was done 'with sackcloth and ashes' and wondered how they used the ashes. Im starting to think that they possibly ate them; and that maybe i could flush through some plant ashes to help remove toxins (and any random poisons i may or may not have consumed lately.

Blog Entries
    If you record your life and adventures on video... I am pretty sure you would rake up a lot of followers and get some of that sweet YouTube cash. No joke.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I consumed it on purpose.
    Maybe you simply need a new shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    If you record your life and adventures on video... I am pretty sure you would rake up a lot of followers and get some of that sweet YouTube cash. No joke.
    I have a video with a bit more than 3 million views there (I don't get how)... but they don't really pay much money, I don't think it would even be enough as to cover the cost of the funeral.

O.K... jokes or no jokes aside... don't you have a son or daughter, E.M.? Maybe is it OK to consider that having potentially suicidal ideas can be postponed until your son/daughter is at least 18 years old?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Maybe you simply need a new shirt.

I have a video with a bit more than 3 million views there (I don't get how)... but they don't really pay much money, I don't think it would even be enough as to cover the cost of the funeral.

O.K... jokes or no jokes aside... don't you have a son or daughter, E.M.? Maybe is it OK to consider that having potentially suicidal ideas can be postponed until your son/daughter is at least 18 years old?
    What doesn't kill me, only makes more more alchemical. One positive. My breath is a lot fresher!

+ Reply to Thread