Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: Philosophical Stone from Acacia: An Interactive Journal of Methods and Journeys.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Before I drank Ayahuasca the first time down in the Amazon many years ago, I did it because I wanted to find out the "truth", and I wanted to see alien creatures and inter-dimensional beings (like I had read about)... I went into it as a thrill... as an explorer of other worlds... But as soon as I "entered" I quickly discovered that Mother Ayahuasca had OTHER plans for me. She basically sat me down and said (I paraphrase):

    "Shut the fuck up... sit down... and listen... you want to see aliens and beings... ha ha ha... you don't even know who you are... WATCH THIS!"
    Hahaha. Wonderful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    YEAH. Been there many many times... I find it totally awesome. I have had similar ones like you, crying over how much I am loved... in one of my last experiences (wrote about it somewhere around here) I had a "bawling eyes out" experience when I discovered the amount of love that was "stored inside my heart"... kind of reverse of what you described. Equally intense. Both versions are great.
    And it's there that you know it's healed you. The amount of love inside your own heart really... it's all the same. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    This thing about "glad to see me" I too have experienced on numerous occasions. Goosebumps.
    Indescribable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Exactly... regarding the rest you wrote I find it very empowering to "experience belief" rather than "blind belief"... some people deem the term "belief" to be a weak concept... or a term for "I think, but I do not know"... semantically perhaps it means that... but ACTUALLY if you look at the history of the term it actually means "to hold dear"... "trust"... in other words when you say "I believe in God" you might as well say "I trust God" (or what I like to call the Divine Mystery as "all religions" is "my" religion... so that term cover them all).
    Well yes exactly. And I know WHY the impression is there, because there is just such a large influx of people who HOLD onto belief systems that they grasp onto for the sake of any number of insecurities and the attempt to rectify that. And the will is there to help others, but they're really not helping by trying to force an idea down someone else's throat because they themselves are desperate to help other versions of themselves. They don't realise that it's not helping. So I get it, I really do. I get why people hate if I say I believe in something because they're expecting me to be just like any of those others they've talked to. It's just something you have to experience by listening and being willing to let go if something isn't true, no matter how afraid you are of what it could mean.




    Also, to anyone else who has replied, sorry I haven't responded directly thus far. This entire experience has been very personally rectifying and while Seth-Ra is very much already there in a headspace of wanting to share and discuss, my personal need has been to meditate on what I've been shown and understand it for myself. That last one was what I really needed very deeply before I felt I could really talk about it all.
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    66
    Something I would like to share is this song. I've loved it for a long time (along with almost every single song on this whole album, but especially this song) because it sounds and feels like God talking to us. It just beautifully conveys the type of notion I've been describing in my last "trip". The notion of unfailing, fully accepting, cry-your-heart-out-and-know-you're-truly-LOVED, Love.

    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,084
    Blog Entries
    2
    I ask these to both of you.

    1. Have you noticed a need to take a shit before smoking, or when thinking about smoking?
    2. Has your relationship with the "smell" changed if you compare how you felt it smelt at first, and how it smells now (smell the pipe).
    3. Did you experience any headache?

    ----------------------------------------------

    1. I always rush to the toilet for some weird reason, and I know Ghislain does get that too.
    2. I didn't like the smell at first. Now I love it. In fact I don't need to smoke... I just sit and smell the pipe, and meditate. LOL.
    3. I discovered that if I drink a large glass of water before, I do not get headaches.

    Perhaps above is just peculiarities for me, but I was interested to know if others have similar experiences.

    Finally I have noticed that after the trip everything becomes clear. Everything looks like it is in HD. I did an experiment where I smoked a tiny tiny bit (this time not in darkness, but in daylight). And it created this HD effect. Perhaps it can correct bad eye-sight?

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I ask these to both of you.

    1. Have you noticed a need to take a shit before smoking, or when thinking about smoking?
    2. Has your relationship with the "smell" changed if you compare how you felt it smelt at first, and how it smells now (smell the pipe).
    3. Did you experience any headache?

    ----------------------------------------------

    1. I always rush to the toilet for some weird reason, and I know Ghislain does get that too.
    2. I didn't like the smell at first. Now I love it. In fact I don't need to smoke... I just sit and smell the pipe, and meditate. LOL.
    3. I discovered that if I drink a large glass of water before, I do not get headaches.

    Perhaps above is just peculiarities for me, but I was interested to know if others have similar experiences.

    Finally I have noticed that after the trip everything becomes clear. Everything looks like it is in HD. I did an experiment where I smoked a tiny tiny bit (this time not in darkness, but in daylight). And it created this HD effect. Perhaps it can correct bad eye-sight?

    #1 No, I haven't. I do get that with the smell of coffee though!
    #2 Just went to smell the pipe. The room it's in has a smell to it still, and the pipe definitely still has the same stink but it's not as offensive.
    #3 No headaches. Honestly it sounds like you were not hydrating yourself enough before? Lol :P

    If anything, I stay overly hydrated. I tend to drink something when I'm bored, or to occupy myself while I think.

    In regards to the sight... Now Ghislain asked similar. I haven't noticed actual objects look sharper I don't think. I'll say that one thing is for sure, after having seen into the fabric of things, the smaller details, or the details behind them, I have a lasting impression from that sight. From the depth of physical and spiritual makeup. And without thinking about it, I see energy more. It's like I have this expanded awareness of how deep and conscious everything is and it makes me want to pay attention to it. I've always had a macro image of God and a relationship to Its consciousness, but It's in all of the smaller, micro details as well.

    And I've seen the energy this whole time without knowing I just wasn't comprehending it consciously, especially if I concentrated on it (and even then not always). If you look outside while it's foggy, or peer over the top of dew, there's almost this kind of static. I always used to chalk that up to seeing the particles of water in the air because it would always be fog or dew. But Seth-Ra pointed out to me when we were gathering dew once that you could see the energy (he's always been able to see it clearly and read auras and took the opportunity to point it out and see what I thought) and that was the point I realised I'd been seeing it this whole time but not concentrating on it because I didn't know what I was looking for. After this, it's like I just find myself looking at it. I'm concentrating on it idly and without thinking -- my attention is just on it.

    And not just sight alone, but in thoughts, conversations or when I read (I've had a terrible problem with concentration on studying things through reading for a LONG time). I can concentrate on a lot of things at once clearly and fluidly, as if it all flows so much better. It's like the opposite of tunnel-vision. I just don't get stuck on things I'd normally zone in on whether it's something I'm looking at, something I'm listening to, something I'm thinking about. It's not that my thoughts or concentration are fleeting, because I don't forget them at all. I just don't get hung up on insignificant details and it gives me room to take in everything. There was this kind of stuck, stagnancy when I would try to read something to learn it before. It's like the experience has shown me how much bullshit... yeah. Actually just realised that's what they mean when they say the "veil is lifted". Oh my God.
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Anyway I enjoyed reading all the reports. I don't know your wife as well as I know "you"... and I can't say I "know" you either... however I think we have a few aspects of our psyche/personality that are a bit similar...
    Everyone does. All are fractals of the One; all mirror and reflect varying aspects. We like certain people because they are closer to our "color band" or "frequency" than the ones we don't. All are important - and the ones we don't like can often teach us a bit more of ourselves if we collide those oppositions together and rectify them.

    But you, no doubt, already know and get this - I of course write it for the others who haven't yet realized this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Why do you fight?

    I always joke that it was a VERY good thing I did not grow up and spent my teenage years in the USA... if I did - and had the SAME life - then I could have ended up as one of those school shooters for sure. My lack of access to guns limited my possibilities. I am very familiar with "fighting"... internal and external...
    Everything happens as it should.
    I am glad I have had the experiences I have, and have cultivated the warrior spirit and the physical affinity for violence. It makes it all the more special that way when I decide to lay it down. "Only a warrior can choose to be a pacifist. All others are condemned to it."

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    "The reason you fight is because you are the ego seeking to stay alive."

    Indeed. How can a person feel bullied if there is 0 % attachment to ones own persona? For instance if someone today stopped me on the street and told me I was ugly I would laugh... if the same thing happened when I was 15 I would suffer from that moment for years.

    I doesn't mean we should not "fight" to stay alive. Non-violence does not mean we cannot defend ourselves. But in the last few years I have come to look at "living life" as choice of "attitude". The attitude we have is the MOST important. With the right attitude marvellous things can happen.
    Absolutely. The whole point in such situations, is the realization of choice; and then performing the Will. I'll tell ya a secret; because I have the ability and affinity for the violence I've learned over the decades, I am not that quick to use it on stupid people or things. I recognize a threat, and I recognize someone talking or acting out of their ass. I also laugh at the latter because they have no idea who they are talking to. lol
    Now, after all this, I laugh even more... not because they have no idea who they are talking to, but because they have no conceptual idea at all of anything, and their very ability to even exist as they do is a hilarious miracle. (same goes for me as this little fractal too - its fucking great. XD )

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    "The ego is the observer, I am the observer."

    Not sure I agree... perhaps I misunderstand your point here. It doesn't really matter regarding right/wrong... whatever works for you/me in understanding our own existence.

    My perspective is this:

    The Witness --> Mind --> Ego --> Body



    Above image explains my perspective in detail. The true... the higher self... is that person in the window (what many call The Witness). The Ego is the guy smoking. The Mind is the dizzy eyeball.
    I understand your misunderstanding of me. I did not explain this well enough - thats my fault.
    Comparing your image above to what I experienced, I am basically referring to two different levels of "ego". What you call the Witness, I referred to above as ego and observer.
    Here's how/why:

    As I was being peeled like an onion, and I said "Ah, ego death, you're known for causing that." it said to me "Ego death? What would that even be like?" - it stripped me, all manner of alchemical knowledge (images, formula, practical and spiritual work) all poured from my head/being and shattered like glass into nothing, and at my ground view (if I were to attempt to draw it, it would be at the bottom portion of a piece of paper) was what seemed like the top of the caduceus; that is, it was like standing on a golden sphere, with wings coming out from both sides. I saw and felt the phoenix, and the rebirth of "ego" - but it wasn't "me" from that stage, as I am now - my fractal self. From that point, it no longer spoke from outside me, but we spoke as one, for I was IT and It was me - I was seeing from the Singularity's position, there was no God because I was God, I was alone, because All was within me, there was no external "others" - and thats where the deep revelations were coming, questions and answers, knowledge, all flew away, and there was only philosophy left - "Who is the observer?" - The eye seeing/observing itself - God knowing itself.

    So, correlating to your picture - the One outside the internal window, your "witness", is still the image of the "ego" (or is the ego made in IT's image? ), but its not the same sort of ego we associate with that has the attachment and "self" that we, the fractal piece is. Rather, it is the transmuted, rectified, enlightened, perfected "ego", who I/We meant as the pure observer itself.
    The spiritual/mental lead has been made gold. Likewise, I do not think and feel as I once did, and I'm still decompressing from it, and getting the hang of this golden mind/spirit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There is a reason why I have been so excited about VR, because I think this tech is an excellent allegory. When you are born into this world it is like taking on a pair of VR goggles... the only difference is WE forget that we took those goggles on... lol..
    Absolutely, it is a fantastic parallel. I find though, that any of the arts and entertainment of the sort are pretty much the same parallel - all repainting, re-singing, re-playing, re-filming, re-writing/telling the same "story" and principles over and over again. It all points to the same, and at such a deep level that all are doing it, but not realizing it yet. But when some make it really obvious, like the Matrix, the people love it cause they recognize it so very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    It is very good that you have "run out"... it is good to have a long break and integrate all this stuff... I am really enjoying your journey and the fact that you did it. Because my own work with these shamanic substances have been so MONUMENTAL and AWESOME there is great joy for me to see others having similar experiences. And it also makes the "tribe" bigger... it is very hard to talk about this stuff with people who have not been there themselves... and one can never have too many psychonaut allies.

    Perhaps you did this already, but next time you "make it" consider this: don't limit ceremonial magic only to the "smoking" part... incorporate it in the "making" as well.
    Yeah, definitely having to decompress after the last one. I will expound on that more further down, as today was my first day back to work in 11 days, and with all of that so freshly engrained into my total being... well, yeah - its been an interesting day. lol

    Of course I make it magickal as I work the materials - I am a professional practical alchemist after all. hehe

    ________________


    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I ask these to both of you.

    1. Have you noticed a need to take a shit before smoking, or when thinking about smoking?
    2. Has your relationship with the "smell" changed if you compare how you felt it smelt at first, and how it smells now (smell the pipe).
    3. Did you experience any headache?

    ----------------------------------------------

    Finally I have noticed that after the trip everything becomes clear. Everything looks like it is in HD. I did an experiment where I smoked a tiny tiny bit (this time not in darkness, but in daylight). And it created this HD effect. Perhaps it can correct bad eye-sight?

    1: Yes. lol I noticed that too, I attribute it to the nervousness/nausea I would feel leading up to doing it. I wasn't sure why I was getting nervous, until at some point it dawned one; It's like getting ready for a date. I am so madly in love with the All/One/Truth, that the realization of the fact that I'm fixing to have a meeting with It, well, scares the shit out of me, in the best of ways. lol

    2: Thats a bit tricky. I don't like the smell consistently (yet?). But I find I am now a bloodhound for it. Hell, I smell it when its not even physically present (pretty sure...), like on my way home from work earlier, I was deeply meditating and mentally recalled some of the images/fractals/colors and feelings, and sure as I am of the reality I'm in, I smelled it out of nowhere. lol

    3: I have not experienced any headache, no. I tend to drink a lot of water, and a little coffee - mostly water. Perhaps you're chronically dehydrated and it exacerbates it? Dunno. Though, I'm not sure if its the DMT or if its the blue lotus we put it into, but I have noticed that at some points I get tired, like narcoleptic tired - I am going to pass the fuck out, and the world can blow up if it wants, but I'm sleeping.
    Im not a fan of that - but perhaps instead of a headache, its some sort of price I'm paying - maybe if you don't drink enough water, you get a headache, and I don't get enough sleep, so it casts its narcolepsy spell on me.

    Not sure about making things look clearer. I know if I'm in what I call the "afterglow" that the world is hyperreal - to real, to vivid, to bright etc. But that only lasts a few mins. My residual effects are that I can almost, oh so subtly, see the fractal waves of color and sound and geometry merging into one another - like this world could shift into that one at any moment. Its great for meditating and contemplating on it all.

    ___________________________

    So, I have returned to my job, and am clearly different. I was already crazy by their standards, so they haven't noticed.
    But I have noticed. It has actively stayed with me - If if I run into a situation that would normally piss me off, and invoke my rage (mostly to vent and relieve steam), instead I get the feeling and flashes of color and fractals that make me go "relax, surrender." and then it all goes good and I laugh at the world and move on. Completely different from what I have been.
    I am always listening to and counseling my coworkers, I don't just help their physical injuries, but try to help their mental ones as well. They probably don't notice a difference in this respect, but I notice that my "wisdom" doesn't require much thought from me, and seems to not be coming from "me", but rather, a lingering (or permanently transmuted?) connection/piece of the Singularity. There is a torrent of information I feel, if I need/want it - and most of the time I just sorta roll in the peaceful silence and observe the ones around me. Definitely a micro reflection of the Macro there.

    Physically I've noticed that there is occasional "nausea" in my chest - which happened during the buildup to doing it - part of that nervousness. However, I checked my heart rate at work, and found it was steadily 110 at rest when I felt that "chest nausea"... Im not concerned, more fascinated as to why its causing my heart rate to randomly be up and stay up when Im not doing anything. Maybe a bit of "decompression sickness" and like the "narcolepsy", is a sort of "price". Dunno - don't care, not worried about it. (no need to be, what would it matter anyway? )

    Smiling and laughing more are another thing. A smile a particular smile also when there is some "cosmic joke" reminder or if someone "gets it" when discussing deeper things (like if I'm counseling them, or just discussing things). This particular smile is the same as when the "cat possessed/imprinted" on me and made me smile - when it happens now, its fully me, but its, again, part of some sort of lingering "link" that smiles and laughs at the cosmic joke, loving every minute of it.

    Its weird to operate in day-to-day life like this, especially in the work field I'm in (Security and EMT), but it is what it is, and its magickal.




    ~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

    It is finished, and Iím retired.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,172

    Continuing to spin the wheels...

    Ok... first thing's first; don't ever bother with plastic in the lab. Try to avoid using it if at all possible. I got in the reagent I was after, which was D-Limonene, aka "orange oil", 100% food grade. A friend told me to use it instead of naphtha, and to also turn the final product back into an acetate.
    I tried this, but I fucked up with one of my utensils which, unbeknownst to me, wasn't the right type of plastic, and thus the orange oil ate the shit out of it. (which I couldn't tell because it simply looked wet - it wasn't until later I realized it never "dried", and that oh, actually, it had a layer or so stripped from it... which ended up in the test run of the batch, which I deeply inhaled.
    It hurt. lol
    But I was fine within a day or two. Felt like my lungs had plastic in them at the upper lobes, so when I'd breathe deeply it would feel... uncomfortable. I purposefully did so in order to try and push it out, and let my body deal with it. The first night, about mid-way through my shift, I began running a fever. (On the one hand, it was working, and my body was dealing with it... on the other hand, it kinda sucked. lol)
    Didn't really bother me though, I ignored it until I got home, took some ibuprofen to break the fever, and went to bed. Woke up feeling tons better, only slight tinge when breathing deeply - continued that. Next day was almost 100%, and most definitely am now.

    This, however, lead to a massive waste of my materials. The oil couldn't be used as I don't trust I can fully separate all of the plastic out of it. Likewise, it contaminated the rest of the work, and with that, a sad amount of my materials had to be trashed. Along with any and all glassware that contacted it - as I don't believe I'll ever truly cleanse it either. This also meant throwing my pipe away.

    But not to worry. I used the last of my acacia, and the last of my naphtha to make a final batch. It pulled a lot, each step of the operation was cooked for atleast 16-24 hours. I took my time, and slowly did this. (After I almost poisoned myself, I used some of what I already had, as this was all on the Solstice... It talked to me a lot about "want" and the nature of it, as well as laughing at my folly. Made me feel better to laugh at it also. lol But the lessons were learned, albeit the hard way. )

    Crystalizing is not my strong suit, apparently. But its fine. I got a lovely batch of the oxide/oil - which was then dissolved in alcohol and then evaporated (to clean/wash it) then redissolved and bottled.
    A nice "Oil of the Sun."



    But because I needed a new pipe, and because christmas was coming, I decided to spend my christmas money on a very special pipe. A vapor genie. I went with the hand carved spiral walnut one. I loved the spiral, and really just everything about the design. I also had heard fantastic things about these; rather than burn the material, they simply vaporize it, allowing a much smoother and more efficient means of use.
    I also got a piezoelectric lighter, so no more flint dust, and also easier to use (not so annoying on the hand/fingers to keep lit for long, deep breaths). And of course, a case to keep my pipe in, that also doesn't allow smells to bleed through.



    I was quite pleased and eager to try it. So I grabbed my blue lotus, and infused my divine oil into it, making plenty, and then began.



    ___________________

    The night that I poisoned myself on accident, we had a long conversation. In it, It basically laughed its ass off at me for taking the prior experience "too seriously" - the "question" of "who am I" etc,... It's not that it "trolled me", per se, but was mainly getting me to ask the question of myself, to simply know/be it. So this time, It reveals that, stating "I know who I am, and you know who you are." and as I said already, we also discussed the nature of "want", and possessing, and the notion of such, coupled with the understanding of remembering, and being "there" vs "here" - which is always both at once, etc. all the while its laughing at me and with me, and strangely comforting in the midst of my failure - because it wasn't a failure, just a painful lesson to experience and enjoy.

    So this time, armed with a superb pipe and system of operation, and not really sure what I was "after", as the time before it asked me "why are you here, why have you come back?" and my response was "because I can, to enjoy the dance we do."
    This time went further, it asked me "why are you here?" and I said "to experience and receive what you will show me."
    Well, it outright told me "never to come back" and it went all dark, and shunning - I felt as if I were being rejected, but not just by it, but at an infinitely deep level, and I was like "So you're just going to reject me too, huh?" and as soon as I said/felt that thought, it "clicked" - It was bringing to life my deep seated insecurities about such, and the infinite feeling of reoccurring rejection was from the plethora of times in the past from other people and things. At that moment, I "got it", that it was healing and working me through that. As soon as I "got it" - we were off again. It begins asking me more things - what I want, what I'm after, and almost anticipating or even reading my mind, it answers and says "I am beyond all your possible comprehension. You cannot truly understand and behold the entirety of what I am." At that moment, I began to ask "are we just a project on your shelf?" and with that I felt it was amused both by the question, and the notion, which amused me.
    I came out of it, but in doing so, it had awakened a series of hungering questions and driving forces within me - an absolute "thirst/hunger/need" to "know everything - to try and comprehend the totality of it all, everything you/we/it are."
    I felt it ended to soon, and as I came out of it, my body was shaking... I've noticed this as a reoccurrence; If I feel like there's "more" or "something else", then my body kinda nervously shakes and trembles and I'll sit there and rock, and run my fingers through my hair, or move my fingers in such a way as to curl them into a fist, one at a time in a spiraling formation (I know why for that - its the golden ratio spiral within the body, and I "enjoy it" as I come out of it). No doubt I probably appear possessed and/or crazy during those moments. lol
    But I gave it a few moments, re-packed my bowl, and dove right back in. The vapor genie does indeed make it soooo much smoother an experience. It hits almost instantly, and is quite delightful. Every moment of it; the timelessness, the looping and spiraling, the agony of holding your breath for an unknown amount of "time", and then the satisfying release and subsequent breaths until it all fades away...
    I dove into the second trip, and... so much. It satiated my thirst - it delightfully answered it, showing me everything, all at once, resonating, experiencing, vibrating, harmonizing, moving, thinking, being, together - each realm, each level, beyond words were the images, the feelings, the impressions - total sensory overload of perfect, timeless, but in time, fullness in apparent emptiness, almost maddening - no, totally maddening, and with the utmost sanity and clarity. I never wanted it to end - was shown it doesn't. A deeper reference to the earlier touched upon concept of "here" and "there" - how they are the same, only a thin veil separates it all, and that too is part of it and its just a wonderful, absolute, expression. Art.

    I am using a lot of words to try and describe a sort of "zen" - of being all, and one, in time/expression - all of them, and outside of it all. To be everywhere from Malkuth to Kether, infinitely spinning in Da'at, surrounded by and bathing in and being, the Ein Sof... I fully embraced the Kabbalah - I "received".

    As I came back, the weight, internal workings, feelings of my fractal self "stuck" in this timeline was so intimately beautiful... like a miniature of what I just was, packaged into a form to feel and know, and I could feel it all within and emanating/vibrating within. It took me a while just sitting there, and letting it happen, experiencing and enjoying it.

    Now, here I am. I feel better than I ever have. I don't know if there are any other "things" I need to work through - I also don't care. Anytime I go back into that state, whether with my pipe, or when it comes to me in dreams (its been engaging me a lot lately concerning specific things), or when the little things in life make me laugh or grin that cheshire smile - whatever state I'm in, is an appreciative reverence and experience to fully engage in and simply be.

    Im giving this report for everyone; to those that know - isn't it fucking amazing? lol
    To those that don't know yet, I highly recommend it, if you're ready for the unabashed Truth.

    I'll end this here for now, before I keep rambling and begin to sound like a madman. lol

    Side Note observation: I do love the smell now. At the end, I cleaned my bowl and put it all away in its case - but not before smelling it all, and to me it smells like a type of chocolate. Almost like the smell of cooking/distilling blood, but a good deal better.




    ~Seth-Ra
    Last edited by Seth-Ra; 12-27-2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Typos.
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

    It is finished, and Iím retired.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,084
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Ok... first thing's first; don't ever bother with plastic in the lab.
    Be careful. A mason jar is all you need.

    Nice pipe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    "why are you here, why have you come back?"
    You've had this before kind of? I think it has something to do with integration, meaning that you need to take breaks and "live" in the world... I smoke max once a year (if that)... everyone is different, but that is what I would say based on your reports. And it sounds like you ended on a good note. If you do it too often you'll eventually start to blur those experiences, and eventually it will only lead to confusion... like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole... much better to once a year sit down and have tea with the Mad Hatter. LOL. Anyway that method works for me. There is no right and wrong really, but people go to church on Sundays... not every day... so there is a method to the madness.

    Brings to mind a story Terence McKenna told when he gave DMT to a Tibetan monk, and also one of the main reasons I implore anyone to study the Tibetan Book of the Dead (screw all others texts).

    I once had a fortunate opportunity of being able to turn a very prominent Tibetan lama onto DMT—a name that you would recognize, although not one of the top five, but a more wizened, older, stranger character. And... he did it, and I said, “So what about it?” You know, these people, these Tibetan Buddhists, have a pretty good map of the territory. He said it’s the lesser lights. He said you can’t go further than that without breaking the thread of return. He said beyond this, there’s no returning. And so, in a very real sense, it’s a look over the edge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    the "question" of "who am I" etc,...
    THIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Im giving this report for everyone; to those that know - isn't it fucking amazing?
    Next to the experience of a deep orgasm nothing can touch it, and what fascinates me is that it is still a "secret"... although more mainstream these days than ten years ago it is still "unknown". Imagine if the "orgasm" was generally unknown. LOL. To me that alone is astonishing.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Be careful. A mason jar is all you need.

    Nice pipe.
    Yeah, I've definitely learned from my mistake there. I have been using multiple mason jars, as I extract with the vinegar, filter and add the lye etc.

    Thank you.
    I definitely recommend it, and find it far more efficient and clean, and a smoother draw than the regular smoking/burning methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    You've had this before kind of? I think it has something to do with integration, meaning that you need to take breaks and "live" in the world... I smoke max once a year (if that)... everyone is different, but that is what I would say based on your reports. And it sounds like you ended on a good note. If you do it too often you'll eventually start to blur those experiences, and eventually it will only lead to confusion... like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole... much better to once a year sit down and have tea with the Mad Hatter. LOL. Anyway that method works for me. There is no right and wrong really, but people go to church on Sundays... not every day... so there is a method to the madness.

    Brings to mind a story Terence McKenna told when he gave DMT to a Tibetan monk, and also one of the main reasons I implore anyone to study the Tibetan Book of the Dead (screw all others texts).
    Yeah, I've kinda had similar where it was like "you've come back? Oh you're afraid to forget - but you can't truly forget, it's always there with you."
    This time though, it did at first sound more like a "what the fuck are you doing back again... leave and never return." But I don't think that was really what it wanted - so much as meaning to mimick/repeat an insecurity to bring it to light and rectify it before I could move further into my understanding and dance with the Mystery.
    Hence we ended on the high note.
    I don't think it minds me "popping in" as often as I like; as I told it last night when I dove back the second time "teach me, torture me, break me down, remake me, kill me, ressurect me, give me your madness, your sanity - whatever you want to, I'm yours, I'm a part of you that will keep coming back, forever, like you expressing yourself - to be All and One."
    I know there are times I have to take a few days, re-integrate to this fractal to enjoy and use what I've been given. But then I also feel the drive and desire, the love, to dance and laugh and go around with the Ouroboros again.
    I think it's important to do what is impressed on your soul to do, and to "work out your own salvation through fear and trembling." (through awe and reverence. )



    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Yes!
    We have been saying that since it posed that in the first place. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Next to the experience of a deep orgasm nothing can touch it, and what fascinates me is that it is still a "secret"... although more mainstream these days than ten years ago it is still "unknown". Imagine if the "orgasm" was generally unknown. LOL. To me that alone is astonishing.

    That is a very spot-on comparison. Lol
    Especially considering that some hanging victims will ejaculate if their spinal cord isn't severed during the hanging. (Not unlike like the physical mechanism of the brain releasing the DMT at the moment of death if it's able.)
    Like a spiritual, multidimensional, orgasm. lol



    ~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

    It is finished, and Iím retired.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,084
    Blog Entries
    2
    I've got a mission for. Now that you have experienced the DMT stone you are in the fortunate position to perform a lucid dream experiment (which cannot be done if you haven't tasted the pipe).

    If you have a lucid dream, and in that lucid dream you sit down and smoke a DMT pipe then - according to legend - you will have a complete DMT experience. I must admit I have not had time to focus much on lucid dream practice... too busy with physical reality so I just crash... lol... but I think it would be a very valid thing to try out. So if you want to save "spice"... try and do the lucid dream smoke... any results would be interesting to read.

    It is called psychonaut for a reason. We are explorers of other worlds, and like an explorer we got to perform field studies...

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    265
    Do you have any improvements from these experiments?

    Do you gain more health, more power, more knowledge (which reveals things in this world)? And as knowledge goes hand by hand with power, also do you get more power?

    Are you sure that what you are talking to during your experiments is a valid entity and not something entirely else, e.g. part of yourself trying to delude yourself by mechanisms, which are totally unknown to modern science and people? E.g. video games, assuming they are yet unknown, they can provide you with a lot of fun and interesting interactions, but all of it doesn't happen in any kind of authentic reality. Are you sure that this your experience isn't like that but being unknown and exotic it feels like some kind of "revealer"?

    If you ask some such "entity" (with whom you talk during your experiments) something that you don't know yourself (but what could be tested later on by the use of Google), would you get right answer from it?

    And I'd be careful with what monk said, as in this age people are not what they seem. Also are you sure that Bardo Thodol (I despise the name which was made up by its Western translators for better sales) is sufficient on its own? It mentions so many things, each of which requires reading a lot of other books and/or guidance and initiation from wise teacher to properly understand/use them. Without them that book is like TV program, which is being treated as a guide on how to make your own TV.

    Understand me right, I am not here to criticize, I see quite an interesting talk happening here, but I merely wonder what kind of improvements does it all bring to you (outside of perceiving various visual and audio effects from the use of substances)?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts