Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Philosophical Stone from Acacia: An Interactive Journal of Methods and Journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I've got a mission for. Now that you have experienced the DMT stone you are in the fortunate position to perform a lucid dream experiment (which cannot be done if you haven't tasted the pipe).

If you have a lucid dream, and in that lucid dream you sit down and smoke a DMT pipe then - according to legend - you will have a complete DMT experience. I must admit I have not had time to focus much on lucid dream practice... too busy with physical reality so I just crash... lol... but I think it would be a very valid thing to try out. So if you want to save "spice"... try and do the lucid dream smoke... any results would be interesting to read.

It is called psychonaut for a reason. We are explorers of other worlds, and like an explorer we got to perform field studies...

Lol, its funny you should "give me this assignment", as it relates heavily to something I was shown during my last one... I'll explain further down.

(Suffice to say though, that I will certainly give it a shot and let you know how well I'm both able to do so, and if able, what happens. )

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Do you have any improvements from these experiments?
    This is both a funny (from my new perspective) question, and a valid one. The short answer is yes.
    I thought I had spoken of them as I've detailed the experiences, but I will try to clarify based on the specifics to your question.

Do you gain more health, more power, more knowledge (which reveals things in this world)? And as knowledge goes hand by hand with power, also do you get more power?
    It has been exceedingly beneficial to my mental health, as I've mentioned traumas and insecurities and fears that have immediately been dealt with. Such also stands to reason it would improve my physical health, as the mind and body work together not separately. I certainly feel better all around - mentally and physically. (Even after that plastic episode.) To that end, I'd say my body probably regenerates and heals faster than it otherwise would - but my many many years of alchemical augmentation may also be contributing to that. Its hard to tell, as I don't get ailments often and recover faster than those around me if I get them at all.

I have gained all the knowledge I could ever need, and the wisdom and understanding to know that its irrelevant, as is the notion of power. I have been shown, directly, how All is One, very literally, how time is malleable construct just like the rest of the creation (matter, energy, etc), how it all weaves and flows and spirals, and turns in on itself; how it is absolutely perfect, and not just the big things - but the small, intricate, and personal goings-ons of each experience and daily life, struggle, success, failure, birth, death, etc.
    The irony is that my original goal to obtain such an understanding, has shown how silly that goal was. lol
    All of it is silly, and thats why its a divine comedy - a perfect joke.

Are you sure that what you are talking to during your experiments is a valid entity and not something entirely else, e.g. part of yourself trying to delude yourself by mechanisms, which are totally unknown to modern science and people? E.g. video games, assuming they are yet unknown, they can provide you with a lot of fun and interesting interactions, but all of it doesn't happen in any kind of authentic reality. Are you sure that this your experience isn't like that but being unknown and exotic it feels like some kind of "revealer"?
    The vast majority have met the entity, in many of the same faces. Its teachings and meanings are, from what I've read from others, and directly experienced, the same, even if it occasionally wears a very different face. The experiences are somewhat subjective, i.e. personal to the fractal that is experiencing it - but mostly objective, in that its the same meaning/point for all. The continuity can't be ignored.

If you ask some such "entity" (with whom you talk during your experiments) something that you don't know yourself (but what could be tested later on by the use of Google), would you get right answer from it?
    Absolutely. My wife is a better example of this - I have studied and searched the Arcane for the majority of my life, but contrary to what people around me think, I'm not a living encyclopedia of every occult text or webpage I've ever read. lol
    Yet, what has been shown and experienced by the Will of the One/this entity, has, upon recent readings to verify and see if the texts say the same, it has been proven so. Again, not just with me, but with my wife who hasn't read and studied as much, but is being shown and explained the same, and thus far we have concluded that it is directly on-par with the kabbalah, the "reception" of the Divine Truth, and the characteristics of the Ein Soph as has been recorded to the best of human ability, and its ever-reaching expression through the perfected forms/pattern of its "spheres".
    Neither of us are trained and studied kabbalists, and our main understanding of it until now has been that of the westernized occult teachings, with some hints and knowledge that its deviated from the original source texts.
    Our direct experience with the All/One through this divine stone, has shown what can only be considered the original teaching, as we then have verified it by recently reading those texts and comparing the experiences.

The continuity and clarity of this, cannot be overstated, nor ignored as some "trick of the mind".

And I'd be careful with what monk said, as in this age people are not what they seem. Also are you sure that Bardo Thodol (I despise the name which was made up by its Western translators for better sales) is sufficient on its own? It mentions so many things, each of which requires reading a lot of other books and/or guidance and initiation from wise teacher to properly understand/use them. Without them that book is like TV program, which is being treated as a guide on how to make your own TV.
    I've not read this book mentioned; but I would surmise based off what has been directly experienced and understood as the kabbalah, to be the same here: If we were to read it, we would "get it", not because of some teacher, or the need to cross-reference - but because the point has been directly experienced. Such a thing is why teachers cannot initiate - as initiation is the domain of the Spirit.

Understand me right, I am not here to criticize, I see quite an interesting talk happening here, but I merely wonder what kind of improvements does it all bring to you (outside of perceiving various visual and audio effects from the use of substances)?
    I have paid little attention to the "audio and visual effects" - I see them as markers (the sound and its changes) and the patterns and visual frequencies... beautiful as they are, they are background. The essence of the One itself, captivates and holds my attention. The dialog - which is not simply audio, but rather... resonant and permeating, and instant, explains not just whatever I am seeing, but the full depth and meaning of it. On the one hand, its information and sensory overload, while simultaneously being the peak of clarity. Its the only catalyst I've heard of that does this, in such a perfect way. (all others, even if helpful or similar, seem to "flavor" it all differently according to its own spectrum/frequency.)
    Anyway, the discussions are welcomed - thats why this "journal" thread was made.

This brings me to the most recent event. The other night we took turns "diving", my first one was cut somewhat short due to the lighter running out of fuel. I mostly was just given the assurance and all of "there being no such thing as an imperfect experience." It was as it was meant to be. A good icebreaker for sure.
    The next one... I had been questioning when it told me before that it was "incomprehensible to us" - so, on some level I was asking to be shown.
    Theres not a lot I can share about this - only the beginning, and the end. The actual experience of it, was for me to experience (and any others who take the plunge and are granted it).

At first, in the darkness of the pitch black room came all the fractals - black and white, though with some shimmering color iridescence to them. The sound increased, almost booming, and the fractals became so tightly compacted, seeming to be far away, that I almost couldn't see them.
    Then I saw 3 flaming rainbow eyes, which I have seen in artwork that pertained to this experience; they came from 3 different directions, left, right and from above, and they hovered, looking at me. It said to me as it looked upon me there in that moment, "You want to see the incomprehensibility of what I am? Lets get started then."

What followed, I cannot say. I remember it perfectly - but language, all languages, I watched them and their use and meaning dissolve away. The feeling and realization was indescribable. There was more - sooooooo much more. But It doesn't matter. I cannot do it justice. No books, no words, no imagery and art can convey it. It is ineffable. It is WHY the True Name of God cannot be spoken. Every name, every word, is a descriptor. You cannot describe EVERYTHING, at once. Fractals speak in fractals. Thats all there is to it.
    All I can say, is it was divine, and absolutely perfect.

Then came the end. I felt myself, as a unionized/harmonized part of the One - as though It and I were One, and I saw from its perspective as such - it was that sweet, sweet, apotheosis. I saw the All condense into a microcosmic singularity of itself, and that was me - the It, within Itself. I had been thinking throughout, until I was told I could not about the above mentioned, tell and show what I was experiencing - but this, I knew I could cause an artist already drew similar, I just needed to modify it a bit.
    Its still not entirely what I saw/experienced, but its close enough that I'm happy with it, and I believe Awani has shared the original before, so I'm confident he knows this experience himself as well.

Now, as I was experiencing this celestial, all-encompising micro of the Macro as myself, I had this realization; "The point is to be."

As it all began to settle and fade, behind the veil (but ever present, always), I thought "Am I asleep... I feel like it's right there *the ringing and all increases*, I bet I could go there in my sleep..."
    (Hence what I said above, Awani, about it being funny you should give me such an assignment. )

Anyway, the afterglow finally was gone, and I've been meditating on what I experienced ever since. Took the night off from it as well - will probably not do again until new years. For now, I'll meditate, contemplate, and try to complete my "assignment".

The Arcana (Mystery) is beyond even the occult (hidden).

~Seth-Ra
    Last edited by Seth-Ra; 12-29-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Blog Entries
    Understand me right, I am not here to criticize, I see quite an interesting talk happening here, but I merely wonder what kind of improvements does it all bring to you...
    Either it is your Russian language translated into English, or it is simply the way you are or present yourself... but I always "hear" your posts in a very cynical, negative or depressed way. Probably projection on my part.

In either case concerning improvements I think they can be life changing... and it can take months or years for the changes to be visible/noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    The continuity and clarity of this, cannot be overstated, nor ignored as some "trick of the mind".
    To call it hallucinations has always been a joke to me. I have experienced things that are so far away from what a hallucination is meant to be.

hallucination = an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present

The main thing with these experiences, and the thing that makes them so awesome or scary (depending on what you feel about it) is the fact that there is "something" there... something clearly not you... and even if it turns out it is all in our minds... then our minds are vast oceans of eternal energy... and our true self is as alien to us as anything we could ever perceive. So in this case it "does not matter"... it is a Mystery... we will NEVER know the full scope of the truth of "what is the universe", "where is the universe located" and "who is god, if there is one"... these questions is a Mystery... and I even suspect they are a Mystery to "god" itself... perhaps we will discover the answers in the afterlife or beyond... but we might ALSO discover - as I feel I have already discovered - that such answers are not important... they are a joy to think about... but they will never heal, bring peace or enlightenment.

Time is consciousness.

When I was younger I sometimes heard religious people say they saw God in everything. I thought this was stupid as fuck, because my view of God was the same view most atheists have of God... as some sort of man or being up in the sky. LOL. What a joke.

I see God in everything. Matter is simply a visual representation of an idea. Imagine the mind that "thinks" a tree, or "thinks" a bee... everywhere in nature there is beauty, even where there is death... it is all beauty... because it is all an ebb and flow of the breath of God... what I prefer to call the Divine Mystery (as the term "god" has so much baggage). I love it.

When I am fully aware and in the moment, an acknowledge this "presence" it feels like I am floating or hoovering... it feels like I am untouchable... I find it awesome. And the daily grind makes it easy to forget these aspects, that is why I often only smell the pipe to remind me, that if I am not trying to be a good boy and stay in the moment I'll have to smoke some more... and frankly I've "seen enough". So I try to do good and not be a man of "sin"... and by this I mean that to live this life as an automaton... as a machine... without any consideration for the Mystery, without inviting the Mystery into your every moment of life... that is the only "sin" there is... IMO.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

In either case concerning improvements I think they can be life changing... and it can take months or years for the changes to be visible/noticeable.
    Definitely agree with this, and its becoming quite apparent. I like to think I integrate things fairly quickly though; I've always been the sort that readily adapts to new information.

So far i've found no difference here; I am ever ready to re-understand based on the depth and experience I'm shown/experiencing. Its partly why I keep going back so frequently; I'm not attached to any particular thing except the All/One - which simultaneously means I'm attached to everything - and so whatever happens, I'm down for the ride/experience. As it said to me once before, "Accept everything, its all perfect."

To call it hallucinations has always been a joke to me. I have experienced things that are so far away from what a hallucination is meant to be.

hallucination = an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present

The main thing with these experiences, and the thing that makes them so awesome or scary (depending on what you feel about it) is the fact that there is "something" there... something clearly not you... and even if it turns out it is all in our minds... then our minds are vast oceans of eternal energy... and our true self is as alien to us as anything we could ever perceive. So in this case it "does not matter"... it is a Mystery... we will NEVER know the full scope of the truth of "what is the universe", "where is the universe located" and "who is god, if there is one"... these questions is a Mystery... and I even suspect they are a Mystery to "god" itself... perhaps we will discover the answers in the afterlife or beyond... but we might ALSO discover - as I feel I have already discovered - that such answers are not important... they are a joy to think about... but they will never heal, bring peace or enlightenment.

Time is consciousness.

When I was younger I sometimes heard religious people say they saw God in everything. I thought this was stupid as fuck, because my view of God was the same view most atheists have of God... as some sort of man or being up in the sky. LOL. What a joke.

I see God in everything. Matter is simply a visual representation of an idea. Imagine the mind that "thinks" a tree, or "thinks" a bee... everywhere in nature there is beauty, even where there is death... it is all beauty... because it is all an ebb and flow of the breath of God... what I prefer to call the Divine Mystery (as the term "god" has so much baggage). I love it.

When I am fully aware and in the moment, an acknowledge this "presence" it feels like I am floating or hoovering... it feels like I am untouchable... I find it awesome. And the daily grind makes it easy to forget these aspects, that is why I often only smell the pipe to remind me, that if I am not trying to be a good boy and stay in the moment I'll have to smoke some more...
    I agree; hallucination is not remotely the right or even a relatively close fitting term. Seeing more of what is already there is more accurate. Removing the veil. Seeing. Experiencing. All better words/terms. There's no fathomable way such is made up.

I too have found that I like to smell the pipe and to, throughout the day, especially during the "daily grind", be mindful of the Presence. I also notice so many little... quirks? glitches? hints? - little winks and nods in subtle but noticeable ways, that remind me of the "the joke", immediately causing that cheshire/jester grin and an other-worldly resonance.

and frankly I've "seen enough".
    I haven't reached that - not sure I will. (But I'll let y'all know if I do.)
    No matter how much it has "emptied" what I thought I knew, or crumbled away what I've known, it hasn't felt scary, but rather, exhilarating to me - fascinating, indescribable. If it reminds me of things It has already shown me - I'm appreciative and further contemplate on it. If it shows me something more, I'm thrilled and grateful and immediately begin to integrate it. If it shows me less, I'm still receptive to what it does, as its important all the same.
    I have typed several things to follow this bit up with, and deleted them - It partially feels like rambling, partially feels personal and maybe not relevant to the discussion, so I'll leave it for now. lol

So I try to do good and not be a man of "sin"... and by this I mean that to live this life as an automaton... as a machine... without any consideration for the Mystery, without inviting the Mystery into your every moment of life... that is the only "sin" there is... IMO.

I'd disagree here, only on the grounds that some (many) don't actually want to know, and thats ok too cause they have different roles to fill. A cheetah doesn't need to know how to fly, only to run - yet it and the bird are both perfect.
    Do what You Will.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries
    I haven't reached that - not sure I will. (But I'll let y'all know if I do.)
    That's what I said... lol... I'm still in the process of integration since my last trip to the Amazon to be frank (three years ago)... the ripples has lasted for a very long time... I've dipped my feet into the DMT realm a few times just to see what's what... I am not a fundamentalist. I will always have this in my life... if I do it, or when I do it, well I will listen to the Mystery... let it guide me. It is very much individual... that is why advice is so difficult because no one can really "advice" anyone else... I think this is what makes "psychedelics" so hard for many people, and why it will be a long time before it is totally mainstream... because it does require the individual to take responsibility for oneself... and the mass of sheep that flock this planet cannot handle that.

It can be quite a shock to fully realise that there is no mommy or daddy, or government, or boss or teacher that is going to "fix" everything. Each individual has to "do it"... or just give up and wait for death, which "no one else" can save you from... and dying you will have to do on your own (even if you have people around you). I think that freaks many people out... I am a very independent person, but that can scare me as well... to fully appreciate the solitude and the sole responsibility I have over myself. This is why I love this Rumi poem.

Love Dogs

One night a man was crying: "Allah! Allah!"
    His lips grew sweet with the praising, until a cynic said: "So! I have heard you calling out, but have you ever gotten any response?"

The man had no answer to that.
    He quit praying and fell into a confused sleep.

He dreamed he saw Khidr, the guide of souls, in a thick, green foliage.
    Why did you stop praising?
    "Because I've never heard anything back."
    This longing you express is the return message.

The grief you cry out from draws you toward union.
    Your pure sadness that wants help is the secret cup.

Listen to the moan of a dog for its master.
    That whining is the connection.

There are love dogs no one knows the names of.

Give your life to be one of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it resonates with me.

I'd disagree here, only on the grounds that some (many) don't actually want to know, and thats ok too cause they have different roles to fill. A cheetah doesn't need to know how to fly, only to run - yet it and the bird are both perfect.
    True... everyone has a role to fill and I am confident animals are in connection with the Mystery more so than most humans ever will be. But a human being that does not take part in the creation or embrace of the Mystery (in any shape or form be it prayer, meditation, art, singing, dancing, building, creating families, serving those that suffer, thinking and wondering etc... as Rumi also says "there are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground"...) is an automaton and as dead as a doorstop.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Here you go...

Just an update for everyone:

I have not lucid dreamt of smoking DMT - but I did dream of it normally, thus I was as invested in that world as I am in this one currently. It did work, and several times now I have seen an indigenous woman who seemed to represent It.

I don't particularly feel the need to really go into a lot of it, here and now, such things are better saved for the podcast, when its time.
    (I hate spoilers, don't y'all? )

What I will say for now is that It (The All/One) is teaching us, and we are actively putting it into practice/manifestation within our forms, and that this song has all manner of new meaning for me since one of the experiences, and after that experience when I told my friend, he told me it sounded a lot like this song; so I listened to it... and holy shit. lol

Some of the specific lyrics (emphasis and link added by me):
    ...Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget...
    Mirrors on the ceiling,
    The pink champagne on ice
    And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
    And in the master's chambers,
    They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives,
    But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before

'Relax' said the night man,
    'We are programmed to receive.'
    You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!'

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.

Blog Entries
    Still very interesting to read
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries

An update for the curious

So, as you could imagine, production and exploration has continued. There's been a ton that has been revealed, such as the nature of breathing and its continuity (and why its so important to internal practices - and in reality, to external ones also), and also the purpose of yoga (which kinda surprised me - its never been a big thing on my list, but now its going to have to be lol), and much more. There's also been a lot of personal lessons, surrendering control has been one of mine, along with dealing with paradoxes - surrender but resist, give up my will but cultivate Will, let go of the little "i" to see from the Big "I", then laugh as they are hand in hand - realize it both does and doesn't matter, and then make choices based on that. etc

Its been a brilliant madness. It also doesn't stop. When I go days without the pipe, it completely hijacks dreams and forces varying levels of astral travel, or warps the dreams to give scenarios and work on my subconscious. It's constantly whispering, showing, telling, teaching, torturing, loving, maddening, enlightening.... and I've even experienced physical alterations, where its felt like its gone inside me and done things. During those moments, or when It is speaking to/with/through me, We like to use the "royal plural" to refer to Ourself, as We are Elohim, as well as Legion - some more of that wonderful paradox, which returns us to the All is One, the One is the All, and the All is plural even when One.

But thats not even the best part. Earlier in this thread, on my first real, "breakthrough", I said how it peeled apart as an onion, and performed the "ego death" on me, and subsequent resurrection of sorts, and all that. Well, since it's been teaching me some neat things, I recently sat down in the darkness and asked to be shown what actually happens, when we die - like, actually die. It ignored it, backhanded me with "who are you to ask such?" and then proceeded to give me a lesson on strengthening my Red Lotus, and balancing the 4 elements, as well as some more internal lessons, a few that are probably redundant, but were necessary all the same.

Side note here: we have began to use the spare bathroom as the ritual place to go, as it actually gets darker than anywhere else (no matter where you look, its darkness, equally, no slight anchor points for the ego to grab), and I also found I can take the mirror off the wall, and setting it on the toilet so that its at height with me on the floor in lotus position, I can use it with the lights on, which was a fun and interesting session on its own; it essentially showed me as It, sitting in a place filled with white light and rainbow electrical flashes emanating from the light, sitting between two pillars, and that the entirety of everything was us, playing with ourselves (each other and everything).

But all of that, all the things prior... it was all a build up for what was next. We both go into a session last night, and as Lapis Solaris is understanding its time for bed, It tells me "So, you want to know what happens when you die? Refill the pipe; you're so eager to know so you can document, well the Mystery School is in session, bitch."
    I smiled, as this seemed like it was going to be interesting and fun... I told my wife goodnight, and I repacked the pipe. All the lights were out, I was alone; it reminds me we are all alone when dying and being born. Others are always present - but each fractal faces their individual experience themselves. Here, I had others present, but the journey was mine to make; a choice, which ultimately doesn't matter. So I made it. I began the inhale. It tells me I'm doing well, remember what It's already taught me - how to sit, how to relax, how to breathe. I exhale, no visuals - its been a recurring thing ever since it recently transformed me, the visuals have seemed to lessen, yet they are inside me when I close my eyes - the sensation of the flaming eye on my forehead is present, and the many and yet singular Voice is present within and around me, but its like its done some sort of "merging" with the realms into the constant experience I have of everything...
    Anyway, I feel it taking hold, and it just keeps telling me "Yes, just like that, steady, slow breaths, let it heat up (the slower you breathe, the more the vapor genie heats, thus the more essence is delivered per breath), there ya go, hold it. Time is starting to distort even though you don't realize it, remember to count the supplemental breaths after you exhale, the breath is the only constant in the time altering states." etc etc

I get to about the 5th good pull, these have all been full lung, I can feel it inside my chest, I hold it as long as I can, trying to count seconds while it coaches me, then count the supplemental breaths so as to not get distracted, etc. then it happens.

Something hits me.
    I almost can't quite describe how and what. There is a massive release. Everything ceases - I don't feel gravity, the ability to breathe, I only have a singular awareness of that flaming eye at my forehead, and it tells me "Remember this, this is what you came to try and document."
    I see all of matter and time, and space - what we consider to be the universe, dissolve, and myself with it. It all becomes some sort of amorphous substance... its composed what we call matter/elements... but its made of so much more, that makes it indescribable in our current language and forms - but what the thing is, is also what the space around the thing is - everything that is, is made of this One Thing, which has within it, more things than we are aware of, but everything and everyone that ever has been, is, and will be. The very concepts of space and time, are the same as matter and energy - and as for me... I'm moving in a notion that is "forward" - but thats not entirely right either... its all direction, but none as well. I am dissolving and "dying" - but simultaneously I am being remade and birthing - I am constantly becoming. It occurs to me that I am The Ouroboros. Every scale, or pore, or eye - whatever you perceive those "doors" to be, is another smaller ouroboros, and a moment in what we call "time", and "space". I see the reason for the rise and fall of civilizations, to get to the point of where we are at this point in time. I see the circumstances of my life, and how they got me to this point - the macrocosmic reason as to why I'm here and why I want to know, and to document and share it - I see and realize that what we take for granted in our selves and world - places, time, animals, hell even our bodies and organs - like seriously, what the fuck even are we? The shit is insanely weird, but we are so used to it and naturally just accept it, but thats the thing - what are we?
    That is the theme, and the question. It is ever becoming, ever being, ever creating, ever destroying, made up of everything and then some, beyond comprehension, and yet ever asking the question of "what am I?" - some sort of inter-dimensional, but also outside all dimensions, amorphous, shifting, formless but with all forms, cyclical, perfect, singular, all-one thing and Awareness that is constantly trying to tell about itself.
    Every life, everything, by its existence, humms and vibrates with a frequency, with a "song" of its existence, which impacts and matters to all the things and lives around it - not just on this world, but in every world, every star, every nebula, and then some.
    It's all the One trying to tell itself, at every level, what it is. An incomprehensible, divine mystery, that words fail to describe, and in death, we are free to try and get it, and in birth, we try to express and re-tell it, even if we don't know it. Thats part of the cosmic joke - we all get it, and we all don't, all the time, and its funny, and sad, and perfect, and.... and I had to tell it. I had seen so much, was so much, and existed at this moment to get on a forum and tell people all over the world.
    All sciences, all knowledge, is simply an attempt at observing and remembering what we/It are - and then to tell it. However we can understand it, however we can express it. Thats the Art of Being - to express and tell the story of the Divine Arcanum/Secret/Mystery.
    I agreed with It, I had to tell it, to give an account of what I had seen. So I remembered my moment in time. My fractal - the motion I was moving in stopped, focused on scale/pore of the Ouroboros I was, the focus/awareness moved "me" through the pore, and into the darkness of that fractal. I felt gravity return, and a breath filled my torso which I now felt. I also realized that I was laying down - I had at some point fallen over, despite my posture. Not only had I fallen, but I was contorted in the floor. There was a bit a cosmological joke there - to have died in one's bathroom, in the hardest to access place for the ambulance crew, and OD'd at that... of course its a joke, because its part of the All trying to tell of itself, but we overlook it, not seeing the message. But I saw it, and was laying in it in fact. I laughed and sat up, and exclaimed "I died... but now I'm back, reborn, and I have to give an account of what I saw and was shown."

So yeah... this is an update about how I died. lol
    Most enlightening thing ever, 11/10, highly recommend, will die again. lol

But for now, there's still other things to learn and do. This is mostly, believe it or not, a short version of what I hope to write in the book I'm working on, and it will better explain a lot of things, including various operational procedures from lab work I've done in the past, revealed knowledge from such and lots more. Its a long time away though, but We are writing it, (far better than I could have), because I think it will be a fun project, and We agree it serves the purpose here.

As always, more to come.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes people receive/are shown their "real" name during peak psychic experiences. Revealed internally, not given by a person/guru/shaman/etc. I wonder if it happened to anyone here... But anyway, you're not supposed to reveal that name to anyone...

+ Reply to Thread