Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naurally Occuring Biological Transmutations & Alchemy

Blog Entries

Naurally Occuring Biological Transmutations & Alchemy

Foreword: I've never seen an actual "electron". I don't believe anyone ever did, not even under strongest microscopes (ironically, they're called "electron microscopes" ).

It's just a convenient model for explaining stuff (if anyone ever SAW an electron, please correct my ignorance ) But I will use the periodic table for the purpose of this thread.

Naturally occurring biological transmutations are said to happen in the first 20 elements of the periodic table (except aluminum, but that's a different story), and to a lesser degree in the following 10 elements as well.

Please read the ENTIRE ARTICLE!

Anyway, after doing a lot of cross-research about light, the physics of our biology and charge (electrical potential) in general, I thought of an interesting model.

We all basically feed on CHARGE. Our mitochondria ultimately operate on charge ("electricity"), NOT on proteins/carbs/fats. We can even get most of our "fuel" form sunlight, air and water - if they're present in sufficient abundance, such as inside the tropics.

If the claims I have quoted are correct, then perhaps un-aided nature is limited to the first 20-30 elements when it comes to transmutation. But what happens if we increase/concentrate the charge?

Cyliani mentions that the stone is a "salt" that serves as a COVER for the energy of life. Could he be describing a sort of battery???

Theoretically, could an increased/more concentrated charge go way beyond the first 20-30 elements?

Biological transmutations may be essential for keeping the living organism in good health (or for healing ourselves if sick), IF the proper environmental conditions are met (such as sunlight, water, earth magnetism, etc.) Could supercharging our "mammalian batteries" (if they're in good condition, congenital defects excluded) be in this case considered as a possible boosting factor in all the miraculous healings attributed to the philosopher's stone? Could metallic transmutations be also attributed to a "supercharged battery", as a catalyst to work on the heavier elements as well?

"Iulia" (not her real name) from "Labyrinth Designers" once or twice postulated the possibility that our "Spiritus Mundi" may well be the condensation of the "electron cloud". I doubt she has ever seen an electron, either - but the principle of CHARGE would still apply. We are somehow comfortable throwing around our purely theoretical musings and models involving electrons, protons, neutrinos photons, etc. - but we freak out at terms such as "Spiritus Mundi". Hilarious.

OK, I made a few points for y'all to consider

But still, this is all White Sun Alchemy. It can account for cellular regeneration, slowing down the aging process, even growing new teeth! HOWEVER, the clock keeps ticking! Some people in the now trending "bio hacker" community claim to have managed to actually LENGTHEN their telomeres, therefore reducing their biological age! (at least on lab-test paper) And BTW, my spell checker doesn't recognize "telomeres" and suggests "omelettes" instead

All this could potentially make the healing and transmuting effects of Alchemy a bit more "palatable"... But at this time, I still can't relate this "White Sun" Alchemy to the phenomenon of Transcendence/Liberation. We would likely need Black Sun Alchemy for that, but this is a whole different topic, which I may address in the future.

Meanwhile, here's to longer omelettes!

-----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 12-13-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    All this could potentially make the healing and transmuting effects of Alchemy a bit more "palatable"... But at this time, I still can't relate this "White Sun" Alchemy to the phenomenon of Transcendence/Liberation. We would likely need Black Sun Alchemy for that, but this is a whole different topic, which I may address in the future
    I'm looking forward to this topic if it is addressed in the future.

Blog Entries
    More on the connection between charge ("electric current") and bone & tissue regeneration.

Robert O. Becker was one of the pioneers in the area.

Nevertheless, much of the mystery has been solved. only the last chapter - the most exciting one - has yet to be written. It may well describe the modern world as a Shangri-La where damaged human parts are simply cut off and grown back properly. Our future may lie not with the bionic man but with the natural man.
    Read entire article HERE. Warning: Animal experiments are mentioned in the article.

I too found Kevran to be very interesting since first reading about him (Junius).

Your model, or I think it's more appropriate to call it "hypothesis" at the moment, is interesting. Now you only need to verify it with empirical data. Remember that your model needs to have the immanent possibility of falsification. That means, if you want to be accepted by scientific community, but I guess you don't care about that.

Just a few chemical annotations if allowed:

There indeed is a "gap" between element 20 and 30. You can see that on every periodic table:

That "gap" is of a kind of energy step that concerns the amount of electrons and their division into orbitals (an improved model compared to "clouds" - greetings to Iulia (unknowingly, I like her page as well).

The official explanation would be too much here. Enough to say imo, that science sees a "specialty" (there are more) at position 20 and 30 too, but can't even properly calculate the nature of a Berrylium atom (number four). They are pretty sure with calculating hydrogen and to some extend Helium and Lithium too. Physicians nowadays won't go further than that, because the best computer wouldn't be able to handle the necessary calculations. All that's left are "approximations", including the shape and number of d-Orbitals, as well as their occupation by electrons we are indirectly discussing here.

BTW one of the "inventors" of the orbital theory was Wolfgang Pauli. A good friend of C.G. Jung who actually was very "superstitious".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Your model, or I think it's more appropriate to call it "hypothesis" at the moment, is interesting. Now you only need to verify it with empirical data. Remember that your model needs to have the immanent possibility of falsification. That means, if you want to be accepted by scientific community, but I guess you don't care about that.
    I don't really discern between "model" and "hypothesis". The whole "Electrons/Protons" MODEL sounds like a hypothesis to me But if "hypothesis" works better for people in this context, I have no problem with it, and I certainly don't care about the scientific community, because ALL religions are problematic

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    BTW one of the "inventors" of the orbital theory was Wolfgang Pauli. A good friend of C.G. Jung who actually was very "superstitious".
    Robert O. Becker (the guy who experimented on bone & tissue regeneration) was also a supporter of ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). In his mind, he saw a connection between ESP and ELF (Extremely Low Frequencies). There seems to be a sort of common thread between pioneering innovators

I agree, there is more (not the only example):

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The new understanding of benzene, and hence of all aromatic compounds, proved to be so important for both pure and applied chemistry that in 1890 the German Chemical Society organized an elaborate appreciation in Kekulé's honor, celebrating the twenty-fifth anniversary of his first benzene paper. Here Kekulé spoke of the creation of the theory. He said that he had discovered the ring shape of the benzene molecule after having a reverie or day-dream of a snake seizing its own tail.

Blog Entries
    Nice.

I'd like the focus of this thread to be on the possible connection between the seemingly miraculous effects/properties attributed to genuine alchemical products and what I loosely refer to as "charge" (for which we may use terms like "electricity" or whatever the terms of the day is). In short, the possibility of the Philosopher's Stone operating as a "battery" of sorts, providing the extra "juice" that allows us to go beyond what nature is capable by itself.

"It works better if you plug it in."

Blog Entries
    We can even get most of our "fuel" form sunlight, air and water - if they're present in sufficient abundance, such as inside the tropics.
    and all the hermits applaud.

the energy of life
    EM radiation ? it's a broad spectrum...

IF the proper environmental conditions are met (such as sunlight, water, earth magnetism, etc.) Could supercharging our "mammalian batteries" (if they're in good condition, congenital defects excluded) be in this case considered as a possible boosting factor in all the miraculous healings attributed to the philosopher's stone?
    Using the bodies electricity to keep oneself young is the science behind Taoist practices as " way of natures root " etc.
    If environmental conditions are met as Gualdas noted they do attribute considerably to remaining young and staying in good health.

The amazing power of electrostatic fields, obelisks and electrum. The natural radiation of the human body. Pyramids linked by long EM waves.
    There's loads to dig into.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric
    Gualdas
    Sorry for going slightly off-topic again, but I found out that most of Federico Gualdi's writings (for example "Philosophia Hermetica") were written by Johann August Starck, a golden R&C guy. BTW one of F.G's many different names and spellings is actually "Friedrich Walter", which makes a connection to Salomon and to "peace" and "salt".

*runs for shelter

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Nice.

I'd like the focus of this thread to be on the possible connection between the seemingly miraculous effects/properties attributed to genuine alchemical products and what I loosely refer to as "charge" (for which we may use terms like "electricity" or whatever the terms of the day is). In short, the possibility of the Philosopher's Stone operating as a "battery" of sorts, providing the extra "juice" that allows us to go beyond what nature is capable by itself.

"It works better if you plug it in."
    Such a very interesting concept Mr. Andro

With this "Alchemic Battery" we can give nature a jumpstart or additional boost
    to continue on from where she (nature) left off with evolution in the three realms.

This is quite mind boggling to think of the possibilities of what this line of
    thought could lead to.

+ Reply to Thread