Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Heated Debate Over the Dew & Salt Method (philowar)

Heated Debate Over the Dew & Salt Method (philowar)

Everybody can see the revival of alchemical working with dew started by ***.
    It would be nice. Even Mutus Liber starts with these 3 "links" on dew: Gen 28: 11-12; Gen 27: 28-39; Dt 33: 18-28. And some other works also mentioned dew. But it is not easy /at least for me/ to align it with the ALL "common" statements of "all" classic authors/adepts.
    Some are directly opposite - e.g. Aristeus. Could be adepts psyops...
    Some are complaining of weather in France, some travelled to Mexico to be successful.
    Some people are meaning that even the dew in famous Paracelsus Ens Melissae is not "common" dew.
    Should be a heavenly dew, which is something ?completely different than "normal" dew?
    As I myself wish to know, I started this topic, so be it not flamewar, but "philowar".
    Let in the fire of the posts the errors burn and remains the Truth.

As to the mutus liber, the dew work in it is to prepare a salt from dew that is used for the first part of the Dry Path. Although one french author who worked with the Philosophers of Nature wrote that the salt from dew was not of any use for this path...but he also wrote that it is possible to make a stone from this dew salt alone by isolating the three principles through a dry disitllation as in the acetate path.

As to ***'s sea salt and dew path, I found this take on the actum leyden letter in a book by a good contemporary french author:

If one remembers that the sea salt coming from "St. Uby" (imaginary location) which is alluded to by the author of the Golden Testament, the allusion for a hermeticist worthy of his name is clearly...Stibnite.

But how should we understand the notions of "sea salt" and "sulfur of antimony" but by the notion of antimony chloride or more exactly the butter of antimony.

In fact, this one, has a greasy appearence like butter, and issues forth from the distillation of a mixture of HCl and regulus of antimony or better still, stibnite, which contains the precious volatile and unstable red sulfur.

We know that when one hydrates the butter of antimony with just a few drops of water, a whitish substance forms immediately, which is called "powder of Algaroth."

As to contradictions and traps in the old texts, I read in book by a very good contemporary alchemist that he hadn't yet encountered a text where the original author had not left some things out or changed the order of the steps. But I'll make a bigger post about this later.

cheers,
    k

Ask how many are a millionaire and you have your answer. Some do alchemical work for a reason that is different than health, wealth and everything that can be derived from that.

I will give an example. Ask people what they are and many will attribute a greatness to themselves that outshines Napoleon, while you would never hear anyone say that they are just a simple 'insert random uninteresting profession', even though it often is closer to the truth.

I have had an inside look for a long time of that which appears to be miraculous and amazing and it is not what it appears to be.

If following the herd was all that would be required, the entire world would be filled with alchemists. If there is a small herd that can be followed, then it is the herd of adepts, but most instead follow only a few sheep and become separated from the herd.

As to contradictions and traps in the old texts, I read in book by a very good contemporary alchemist that he hadn't yet encountered a text where the original author had not left some things out or changed the order of the steps. But I'll make a bigger post about this later.
    It is rare to find texts which have not been meddled with in some way or another . Not only that, but many of the alchemists used cabbalistic locks to ensure the puffers and evil men would be unable to properly decrypt their work. Sometimes they refer to gold, but this gold is not vulgar gold. Likewise they refer to silver, but this silver is not vulgar silver. This is the case with dew, and also the water of the philosophers!

Ask how many are a millionaire and you have your answer.
    I'm sure some of them would argue with you regarding this point!

If following the herd was all that would be required, the entire world would be filled with alchemists. If there is a small herd that can be followed, then it is the herd of adepts, but most instead follow only a few sheep and become separated from the herd.
    I can understand why individuals would follow ***. He rarely speaks in riddles and rarely conceals his words. Of course, is this the mark of an adept? Adepts almost always conceal their words carefully. Their words are always marked with double and even triple blinds.

Those beginning on the great path that is alchemy would inherently follow *** and his open words. He offers light & hope to those weary travelers along the dark path, but alas this hope is only a false hope! The only true light to follow is the light of the Philosophers Star! By this light the lost traveler will find the true route to the Stone.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 04-01-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    I can understand why individuals would follow ***...
    Only sheep follow...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I'm sure some of them would argue with you regarding this point!
    Of course they will. They will say that a true alchemist will never reveal his abilities to protect himself.

For this reason I said: "I have had an inside look for a long time of that which appears to be miraculous and amazing and it is not what it appears to be."

My apologies for my cryptic words, but the truth is that most who study this art interpret everything literally and thus also miss the meaning of my words most of the time. This keeps me out of trouble. Not that I absolutely have a need for that, but I prefer to be part of many groups. I do not do that to gain a better understanding, but I suppose to get to know adepts and adepts to be which certainly will be important later on. Illumination is a seed that has a chance to sprout in every soil, although some nutritive soils improve its probability drastically.

What I cryptically meant with this is that I have seen the inner Sanctum of his Temple. I am one of the 23 members of the I-A-O group. I would not be lying if I said that I am probably the most unpopular member and not because I contribute the least of everyone, but simply because my perspective differs. This is not without repercussions for me, but it does not only have repercussions for me. I do not wish to take part in the battles that take place between the numerous alchemical groups. The alchemical wars that rage are bad enough without me joining the fray. There is so much to lose and so little to gain. Those who have little, try to convince everyone, while those who have everything hardly try to convince anyone.

I will tell you that the Magus who calls himself Merlin still has a job and despicable as he finds his job, he needs it to support himself.

Furthermore I hope that everyone takes note of the fact that a change of path would be most strange if a previous path were so successful and yet this is precisely what took place and will take place in the future too.

It would be tempting to remove me from the inner Sanctum for my words, but I believe that it would be worthwhile for them to keep me there for despite the slandering of another individual, I believe that I will get the answers from that individual that the administrator hoped he would have gotten. Despite his slanderous words, I believe he unconsciously knows there is more to it. It will nevertheless have to wait, since I do not have time or a special urgency for it. I patiently await my own results.

I can understand why individuals would follow ***. He rarely speaks in riddles and rarely conceals his words. Of course, is this the mark of an adept? Adepts almost always conceal their words carefully. Their words are always marked with double and even triple blinds.

Those beginning on the great path that is alchemy would inherently follow *** and his open words. He offers light & hope to those weary travelers along the dark path, but alas this hope is only a false hope! The only true light to follow is the light of the Philosophers Star! By this light the lost traveler will find the true route to the Stone.
    Very true, Aleilius.

Hi Dizardos, thank you for revealing more about *** and his group. If I were you I'd be very weary of revealing such information. *** isn't the most patient person, and most likely you'll be booted from his group once word of this thread reaches him. Heck, we may even get a rise from the master himself!

I've had a chance to lurk around on his new public forum for a few days and I'm appalled by the disinformation being released. Now, I've been wrong on numerous occasions, but this is beyond my blunders!

From www.lost-academy.com

What sets this forum apart from any other on the web is the fact we make the true Elixir of Life and real Philosopher's Stones, and we don't argue about theories and philosophies. If this is your first time seeing this information, then click here to download my short booklet on how to make the true Elixir. You can also buy a physical copy of the book by clicking here.
    I'm not sure how *** can make such sweeping statements! How did he come to the conclusion that this concoction of vulgar sea salt and vulgar dew is the true elixir of life and the "real" Philosopher's Stone? I'm sorry, but this is very misleading to beginners!

This booklet was made to provide instructions on the central secret to alchemy, which is morning dew. My other books that contain hundreds of photos will be posted on my website Alchemy-Illuminated.com
    There is a central secret to the work of alchemy, and this central secret is indeed a water, but it is not vulgar dew! Gaining knowledge of this special water is central to understanding the true path to the Stone.

3. Do not post anything about transmutation of metals. A single gram of our stone of the 5th order is able to produce 16 billion dollars US in gold. And the stone can also be made from iridium and even rarer metals.
    This is not true. Do not be mislead by such empty words.

The only kind of people allowed on this forum are the friendly kind; the more friendly the better. And if you show us your photo, then that's even better. This is a place of peace and happiness because we are enjoying the fruit of our labor, having searched so long for the true Elixir of Life. So if you are one of the people from another forum who loves to start arguments and debates, we don't want you here. Anyone who starts a fight here will be instantly deleted like magic.
    This is particularly funny! From my experience *** is the only one that likes to start arguments. He came to our forum slandering members and making empty claims. I'm sorry, but *** has a superiority complex, and this is a warning to all those out there to stay away! Once you cross paths with *** you'll realize that he's the wolf leading the sheep astray.

Some may think this post of mine is particularly of a negative nature, but I must disagree. I am only revealing the things that others are unable to say or are afraid of saying. It's quite possible that this thread will become a flame war, but I'm perfectly fine with such an outcome. The only flaming will come from *** and his followers. I have no doubts that our members will continue to keep a cool head.

A charlatan (also called swindler) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretence or deception.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 04-02-2009 at 12:35 AM.

A rockstar will always want to stand on stage and be the only standing there. It will cost you dearly if you decide to stand on the stage too. This is not a theory. I have seen it in practice more times than I can recount.

Considering my position I am not at the liberty to speak as openly as I would otherwise do. I can however say that I have been part of the inner Sanctum for a year and have witnessed practically everything that has taken place. The creation of the Lost Academy for example was originally the result of the clash between this forum and ***. The theory behind it was that it would show who the real alchemists were, although few I-A-O members went along.

I could tell many entertaining tales, but this is not the time for it. Strange as it sounds I believe that *** might have played an important role in my quick progress. I do not think that he is THE cause, but certainly one of the causes is not implausible. He could be one factor in the trinity of causes that got me to where I am, although I am not entirely sure since so many events took place in a comparatively short while.

Turba Philosophorum, as one of the oldest alchemical works, is very clear in its stance on dew and similar watery substances. The words to look for would be 'water of the clouds'.

Hi Dizardos, thank you for revealing more about *** and his group. If I were you I'd be very weary of revealing such information. *** isn't the most patient person, and most likely you'll be booted from his group once word of this thread reaches him. Heck, we may even get a rise from the master himself!
    That could be true, but I doubt it since I am not the one who has the most to gain by staying there. I might share a glimpse of my own work if it all works out properly and I do believe that I am able to get a response from someone *** respects (admitted or not) where everyone else so far has failed. Why? Because I will be able to present my own treatise (for highly select instances). There is no point in waiting in anticipation, because results are never truly certain and the slowest growing trees bear the best fruit. So, yes, it will all take time.

If I am banned despite this, then it will be permanent. I will not accept any re-invites later on.
    Last edited by Dizardos; 04-02-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizardos
    A rockstar will always want to stand on stage and be the only standing there. It will cost you dearly if you decide to stand on the stage too. This is not a theory. I have seen it in practice more times than I can recount.
    The larger you are, the harder you fall. If you're going to stand on stage then you better be damn sure you're right! However, I do not wish to take my stance on the stage. My only wish is to understand nature in whole. I do not wish for fame, money, or any of the other benefits of our art. My gold is knowledge and understanding. I seek peace and truth. My stage is the precipice of nature. I seek to overlook all that is good and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizardos
    Turba Philosophorum, as one of the oldest alchemical works, is very clear in its stance on dew and similar watery substances. The words to look for would be 'water of the clouds'.
    Without this water our work is in vain.

Kerkring can you tell me the name of the book and which French author is that?

Dizardos thank you for your honesty.
    I have a friends who are part of the lost academy and they really believe that dew+salt mixture will produce a stone.

*** openly claims that he and everybody in his I.A.O. had produced the "philosophical mercury" and the dissolved the gold with it...Is that(at least) true?!
    Or just another boosting?
    Last edited by True Initiate; 04-02-2009 at 10:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread