Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The New Alchemist Challenge Series

Blog Entries
    I have lots of Silver bullion, however I believe that Silver acetate may be explosive so I wont be making that one. Copper sulfate crystals are nice, and Ive made a lot of other acetates in the past. One of my favourite crystals is Iron Chloride, beautiful green crystals, however, they are hydroscopic and very unstable, and break down to a horrible yellow and brown mess which is really unfortunate.

In fact, you have inspired me to do a video on Sodium Chloride, for a very special reason that I would like to share with people actually, however ill save that secret for the video.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Fun! I look forward to the images. These all sound exciting to see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Speaking of crazy adventures, Ive just had my MAOI brew, waiting half an hour, and then its down with 10gs of Mimosa.
    Be careful with those MAOI brews... very careful... just extract DMT.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im not sure that YouTube really pays that well anymore. You have to actually have people clicking on the advertisements that pop up in order to actually make any money. And then, only certain advertisers want to put their ads on your video, because they are trying to target a set audience.
    The first year of my podcast I had 15-20 people download it each month, now it is over 30 000. Perseverace furthers.

When my my man Pewdiepie started his YouTube he had only 1 subscriber, today he has 80 million. The key to success is:

- consistent output
    - authenticity

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I will consider the Youtube thing more seriously...

As for my Mimosa brew, it did very little in terms of psycidelicness... however, It did make me feel really good, pit me in a really good mood which upon awaking this morning is still going. Im considering micro-dosing the stuff.

Anyway, i dont think the mimosa was very potent and I only had 10g. I will be attempting an extraction in the near future.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    You need at least 100g already ground or powdered, unless you want to grind it yourself.

See this thread: The Wattle Tree

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread