Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Wattle Tree

Blog Entries

The Wattle Tree

In Australia there are several species of native acacia or wattle trees that are quite high in DMT content.

In particular Acacia sensu lato, also known as Wattle.

Australian Coat of Arms with Golden Wattle design, 1921. Look closer at the emblem: you got the Magpie, the Swan and the RED fucking LION.... the Magpie's song is similar to a "flute-player" i.e. it is referred to as piper/piping... like Pan (son of Hermes)... need I say more... and the Swan... well they have a very large history of meaning... I know I am probably just projecting here, but that is one psychedelic/alchemical crest if any...

Wattle Day is also a day of celebration in Australia, the first day of spring... i.e. REBIRTH.

Wattle/Acacia is - as far as I know - all over the place Down Under...

Wattle Day is a day of celebration in Australia on the first day of September each year, which is the official start of the Australian spring. This is the time when many Acacia species (commonly called wattles in Australia), are in flower. So, people wear a sprig of the flowers and leaves to celebrate the day. Although the national floral emblem of Australia is a particular species, named the golden wattle (Acacia pycnantha), any acacia can be worn to celebrate the day. The day was originally intended to promote patriotism for the new nation of Australia... - source
    The day was originally intended to promote patriotism for the new nation of Australia... and to be able to find the Wattles so you could extract the DMT...

@elixirmixer: You're living in the Garden of DMT, mate.

Acacia Burkittii
    A species of wattle endemic to Western Australia (but seems to be in the south as well)... aren't you on the West side?

DMT in bark (0.2-1.2%), 0.1% alkaloids from leaves (mostly NMT); 1.5% alkaloids from leaves and stems, mostly tryptamine...

Although investigate more to be certain you got the right plant/root...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Its true, Australia is filled with it, particularly the East Coast, New South Wales especially is covered in Golden Wattle trees. It gets harder to find the further West that you go, however South Australia still has these trees floating around. Usually when you find one, you'll find alot, all growing together.

The firsts chemistry experiment I ever did was an attempt at a DMT extraction when I was 17 (failed) from the Acacia.

Unfortunately for me, I am in the middle of the desert, however, it still might be worth my time to have a look around at what native species we have around here.

My last attempt at extraction was on a Black Wattle tree growing in the limestone coast. However, I realised later that this particular species only has the required concentrations during the spring and not all year round like the Golden Wattle.

It must be a good experience I'm going to have because the Universe is making me work hard, and wait patiently to finally get it (which I will).

Was about to start filming my first video session, however I randomly had my family home threatened over the fence from my Indigenous neighbours for the simple fact that I no longer smoke cigarettes. apparently "I've Changed" lol must be a good sign.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I believe its the Acacia pycnantha that is the real deal in regards to Australian Acacia DMT varieties, however I do believe that all the wattles do have some level of concentration.

From memory the bark is very tough and hard to powder. Any tips on how to powder tough woods?

At this point in time I am RIGHT in the VERY CENTER of Australia.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    It can't be illegal for you to make a Wattle garden, right... just get the seeds, grow them and then harvest the fuckers... or just drive down where they are and get a few logs of it.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I believe its the Acacia pycnantha that is the real deal in regards to Australian Acacia DMT varieties...
    I see.

From memory the bark is very tough and hard to powder. Any tips on how to powder tough woods?.
    In Gabon I was sitting with a tool that looked like a baseball bat and I just stabbed it into the root of Iboga, and I did that for hours on end till it was a fine powder. If you do the crime, you got to do the time.

Or look here.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Acacia pycnantha seeds have been ordered

Blog Entries
    Acacia pycnantha seeds have been ordered

It'll look pretty in the garden as well... happy wife, happy life...

+ Reply to Thread