Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A New Method has been discovered

Blog Entries

A New Method has been discovered

I would just like to inform the people, that I have found a very effective, high yielding, much faster way of creating the Volatized Salts of Tartar.

And, even though I was about to release this new recipe to all the world, ive decided that its about time that, after well into the tens of thousands of dollars of time and expenses that I've invested, ElixirMixer actually made a quid for a change.

Therefore, anybody interested in having high quality, beautiful chucky crystals of Vol. Salts of Tartar, sent directly to their door, may contact me privately via the.hooper.company@gmail.com

God take the Queen; and save the rest of us instead.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Hi Mr. Mixer

This sounds like good news ......

But what can we do with Volatized Salts of Tartar ?

Blog Entries
    No idea Mr. Black, I believe it is reputed to be a great blood cleanser.

Also, I do have my suspicions that some people have used it as the beginning of the Secret Solvent (or one of the secret solvents)

And also, I anticipate that it would make a much better alkali to be used in processes such as the primes ens melissa and other extractory works.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Mr. Mixer

This sounds like good news ......

But what can we do with Volatized Salts of Tartar ?
    Hi blak
    By the Salts of Tartar Volatized maybe (but we must try and test and well verify it... ) can made maybe a one very important medicine for maybe help all and cure many sickness

SO look this text about the Volatized Salts of Tartar and the maybe possible medicine etc made by it this is a one text very interesting of year 1757
    (nb text on research and experiments on the volatile salt of Tartars that I recommend read and study etc, to all)

by Wm. Taube, Dove,
    [A Short Account of Several Excellent Medicines Lately Discovered in the Argol or TARTAR : Together with Its PREPARATION: VIZ. THE VOLATILE SALT, Oil, Spirit, and Fixed Salt. the Second Edition, with Additions. by Wm. Taube, Dove,

https://www.amazon.com/Account-Sever...cpM-coktCAQrKw

regard
    Last edited by alfr; 6 Days Ago at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    No idea Mr. Black, I believe it is reputed to be a great blood cleanser.

Also, I do have my suspicions that some people have used it as the beginning of the Secret Solvent (or one of the secret solvents)

And also, I anticipate that it would make a much better alkali to be used in processes such as the primes ens melissa and other extractory works.
    Hey Mr. Mixer

Are there any tests you can do to show that these are the genuine
    Volatile Salts of Tartar.

Some people could buy this thinking it to be a cure all.

It would be a real shame if you were selling something that was
    not the genuine article and could possibly cause harm to a trusting
    buyer.

@ alfr

A Short Account of Several Excellent Medicines Lately Discovered in the Argol or TARTAR : Together with Its PREPARATION: VIZ. THE VOLATILE SALT, Oil, Spirit, and Fixed Salt. the Second Edition, with Additions. by Wm. Taube, Dove,
    Thank you alfr .... I have not seen this book before.

Blog Entries
    Yes thanks for the book.

Still waiting to see some shots of the volatilized salt of tartar.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Allow me to clarify...

What I discovered was not actually a quick method of Volatillization.

What I discovered was a quick method of extracting the Quintessence of a plant.

This quintessence, when repeatedly distilled, will result in a volatized salt of that plant.

Yes, there is a way to test if the salt is the real deal. Testing method is as follows.

Place the salt into a flask/beaker that is attached to either a distillation train, or a cooled receiving flask.

The volatilised salt will, upon heating, vaporise, and disappear, only to collect and recrystallise in the receiving flask.

The fires of the crucible are a type of 'test'. If they melt, and evaporate, and condense on the other side, then it is the real deal (assuming that you already know that they are indeed potassium salts)

If on the other hand, they turn black, and/or stay within the boiling flask upon heating, and do not travel over the "helm" then this in NOT a volatilised salt.

Unfortunately, there is a very good reason as to why this medicine has never entered the realms of big pharma.

It costs a lot of cold hard cash to make this stuff. So, for instance, to make about ten grams of salts cost me about $250AU. (in materials, this does not include things such as power costs and time)

You know what, fuck it. I dont want your money.

What I want, is a community that is working together to achieve a greater understanding of the health benefits that are viable to humanity by mixing chemical processes with the products available to us via nature herself.

Some say "Be the change you want to see in the world."

SO here goes.... (ps: if i find any of you selling my recipe, I will hunt you down and guilt trip you to an early grave)

BUY essential oil (dont try to make it, its very un-economical) ((talking from direct experience))

BUY potassium Carb. OR make your own ((if you know what your doing, it has to be very pure))

BUY or CREATE vodka. (this is about the only part of this that can actually be more economical to make yourself, depending on your knowledge and experience in this field, and the equipment you possess (((it costs me $40AU for a bottle of 700ml, or I can make 30 bottles for $6AU per bottle if i break the law and make a big batch myself)))

Once you have the three essentials, purified, then you can begin.

.................................................. ............................................

Take 1 part Potassium Carbonate.

Take 3 parts Essential Oil

Take 6 - 9 parts Vodka (40% ethanol + water).

Mix together in a flask.

Shake three times per day, for at LEAST 4 days. ( I did it for about 30, however didnt notice much difference between day 4 and day 30)

During this time, layers will develop in the flask. Originally there will be two layers. A third layer will develop between the two.

THIS extra layer IS the Quintessence (the union of the 4 elements) ((the union of Earth with Fire)) ((( The union of the salt, with the essential oil)))

This layer must be decanted and separated. You now hold in your hand, the quintessence of the plant, and it can be treated as such, and consumed (assuming that the plant is not toxic to being with)

This substance, (as with pretty much all other substances on earth) can be GENTLY and repeatedly distilled, and conjoined, and repeated again and again until it begins to volatilise, having brought earth up into heaven (you already brought heaven to earth with the extraction)

.................................................. ..................................................

Dont ever say i dont do anything for you

"Love know no greater than this - than to give his epic cash grab, to his friends" - One of Jesus disciples.

Blog Entries
    @ Salazius, refer to the thread of Compendium of processes of Vol. Salts of Tartar, for my pictures of a successful salt volatizastion
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 6 Days Ago at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here’s a link to the photos in the thread, The Compendium.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread