Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you an Alchemical Cunt?

Blog Entries

Are you an Alchemical Cunt?

What type of person would you be if you had the stone. What would you do with the stone?

Would you pull a JDP and make copious amounts of Gold? What would you do with the Gold?

Would you harbour away a deep freezer full of elixir and try to live for 1000 years?

Would you dance across the country side, spreading joy and love to those without hope?

What WOULD you do with the stone?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Keep to myself. Tell those you trust. Help those you can.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What type of person would you be if you had the stone. What would you do with the stone?

Would you pull a JDP and make copious amounts of Gold? What would you do with the Gold?

Would you harbour away a deep freezer full of elixir and try to live for 1000 years?

Would you dance across the country side, spreading joy and love to those without hope?

I would use the stone to develop myself. I only aim higher, in SELF development. This is the Great Work after all.

What's an Alchemical Cunt? What kind of name is that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    What's an Alchemical Cunt?

I only aim higher, in SELF development.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. - MATTHEW: 10:8

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. - MATTHEW: 10:8
    Oooo nice quote Seraphim

If I get the external stone, I would help others physically/materially.

If I get the internal stone, I would help others spiritually.

I would prefer the 2nd option over the 1st. Just sayin...

From An Open Entrance to the Closed Palace of the King

He that has once found this Art, can have nothing else in all the world to wish for, than that he may be allowed to serve his God in peace and safety.
    He will not care for pomp or dazzling outward show.
    But if he lived a thousand years, and daily entertained a million people, he could never come to want, since he has at hand the means of indefinitely multiplying the Stone both in weight and virtue, and thus of changing all imperfect metals in the world into gold.
    In the second place, he has it in his power to make stones and diamonds far more precious than any that are naturally procured.
    In the third place, he has an Universal Medicine, with which he can cure every conceivable disease, and, indeed, as to the quantity of his Medicine, he might heal all sick people in the world.
    Now to the King Eternal, Immortal, and sole Almighty, be everlasting praise for these His unspeakable gifts and invaluable treasures.
    I exhort all that possess this Treasure, to use it to the praise of God, and the good of their neighbours, in order that they may not at the last day be eternally doomed for their ingratitude to their Creator.

Some Alchemists have written that with The Stone they could cure all the diseases
    in the world .... if it was permitted.

Another interesting thread could be "Why isn't this Divine Gift given to everyone."

If we all had IT we could all heal ourselves and be very wealthy.

There must be a reason why the "powers that be" only gift the Philosophers Stone
    to so few.

There are many things that we might imagine that we could do with The Stone
    but until we have it ... ( and I would hope also an increased knowledge and the
    Divine Understanding to use it Wisely ) ... we are all just guessing.

I would like to think that I would be a better person than I am now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post

I would like to think that I would be a better person than I am now.
    I suppose thats the key isnt it. I imagine a lot of people would struggle with trying not to let it get to them. To big note themselves like, hahaha im the worlds greatest philosopher....

And perhaps thats the secret, maybe when God searches the heart and knows that one would not be an "Alchemical Cunt", then He begins to work the soul of that person towards finding the Stone. And perhaps there are other reasons....

I think that it could also be this:
    He that has once found this Art, can have nothing else in all the world to wish for, than that he may be allowed to serve his God in peace and safety.
    Perhaps no one ever truly HAS the Stone. Perhaps it always ONLY belongs to God, and His purposes. So, even if your a really good person, unless God NEEDS you to have the stone, you just don't get it anyway. It could be His way of bending the source code to His will.

Or perhaps everyone has the Stone, is unaware of it because the "I" gets in the way of their sight.

There are infinite ways to the One, and an infinite number of ways to ignore It also, which is also by design.
    Everyone is supposed to get it and not get it (yet). That's the fun of the game/experience.
    Then, even if/when ya do get it, ya realize the profound silliness of having sought after it in the first place. But it's fine, cause there's always more to experience and an infinite number of ways to play.

What will ya do? Have fun and make choices. Be.
    Pretty simple.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

It is finished, and Im retired.

+ Reply to Thread