Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you an Alchemical Cunt?

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What type of person would you be if you...
    The conditional phrase is probably tricky. Maybe the answer is as simple as asking "What type of persons are you?"... no need to add an "if".

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    The conditional phrase is probably tricky. Maybe the answer is as simple as asking "What type of persons are you?"... no need to add an "if".
    Well Mr. zoas23 I think you may have hit the nail squarely on the head.

The stone as described is for those who are found worthy of possessing it. I understand why those who have actually made the stone don't share their knowledge freely. One factor is that many who seek it are not worthy in the sense that they are either fools (card number 1 in the oracle deck) who want to heal the entire world of disease or selfish persons who believe that none can have it but themselves. If we look at what humanity has become, it is either one extreme or another. We must take mankind with a grain of salt. Every case must be looked at individually. Do not cast your pearls before swines! Meaning do not give a treasure such as alchemy to those who don't believe in it and to those who would seek to manipulate that which is a birthright of humanity. Hence the need for secrecy and initiation. Also it is written that when your mind is made to understand it, it will come to you. I believe that through practicing the arts and progressing from spagyrics to the metal works, the Universe will eventually open our minds naturally to it or a teacher will appear and help us to progress to that phase of the work. Until then all we can do is Ora et Labora.
    Blessed be and may your lab remain intact.

Why would an alchemist need gold other than to make medicines such as oil of gold, ORMUS, etc? It is beyond me and this references back to my last reply. I have read that some secret rosicrucian societies are now turning to that practice of transmuting gold on a mass scale in order to pay for their upkeep. This is against the alchemist's goal and if you think about it, it can definitely destabilize the world market. Gold is precious because there is no abundance of it in the world. Toilet paper is abundant. See my point?

+ Reply to Thread