Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi there

Hi there

Hello fellow alchemists and enthusiasts. I am a new member to the forum. Have been practicing the alchemical arts for about 5 years now. I live in Barrie, ON, Canada. Would like to be part of the community where knowledge is shared freely among us. My main area of expertise lies in ORMUS and spagyrics, but I am always doing research into other aspects of alchemy as well. Some of my friends include Don Nance, the late Berry Carter and many others. I am always willing to share my knowledge with others who practice and believe in the arts willingly. I don't know much and would like to learn from others as well. I can tell that I am very thrilled to be a part of this group. I have always come to this site for help and it has always helped me immensely. The group members have strong knowledge of the arts indeed. Thank you all for accepting me.
    Blessed be and may your lab remain intact.

Welcome Wildfire.

I would like to hear about your spagyric work.

Welcome Wildfire

Welcome Wildfire

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As far as spagyric works go I have been purifying a lot of plant ash from fireplaces and though it is a lot of work, it is also very rewarding work. So far I managed to collect over 3Kg of pure potassium carbonate. I also made a lot of sugar wash but alas had an accident where it spilled and I was left with nothing. Seeing how much work it was I decided to buy some fireplace ethanol and purify it. It was a fun project where I used 3A molecular beads to dry the ethanol and believe me!!! those things really work well. I actually dried the alcohol to 100% on my hydrometer. Having done that the distillation will be much easier where I discard the heads and tails. As far as essential oil goes I don't have an essential oil distiller while I can get a separatory funnel for a cheap price and attach to my fractional distiller, I don't think that it'd work well as putting the biomass in the distillation flask along with the water may scorch the herbs and change the essential oils. So if you guys know if it can be done without any problems please let me know. I tried to turn the plant ash into ORMUS as described by Tim Hogan in his video, but no success Maybe because my NaOH is old and full of water. So i got to thinking... maybe I can use salt water ORMUS instead and unite the ORMUS with the purified alcohol and oil. That'd make a perfected elixir as he describes it. And if I can do that then maybe get it to the alchemist's honey stage too. But a real treat would be to reach the red lion stage. I have been reading the golden chain of homer and it seems to point towards urine alchemy as it contains the seed of niter, but of course I can be totally wrong and please feel free to correct me. This is a major project and one that will take time to iron out all the kinks in it. But once all is said and done should be very nice. And I do plan to post pics and procedures here to help out other fellow alchemists as well.
    Thank you and may your lab remain intact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    I tried to turn the plant ash into ORMUS as described by Tim Hogan in his video, but no success Maybe because my NaOH is old and full of water.
    Hi, we have a relevant thread here:
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...Masonic-Ritual

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

May your lab become redundant

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks Fool. Yeah I saw that thread before I joined but couldn't make out the exact steps on how to make the ORMUS out of ashes. Will keep trying I guess. I saw a new thread somewhere on the forum regarding plant ash precipitate. Will try that one. I am inclined to think that he is using something like salt water ORMUS. The reason being if you look at his bottle it kinda says NaCl and salt will react with NaOH to produce ormus. What else could it possibly be besides that? And if it is, wouldn't salt water ORMUS work just as well as plant ORMUS? Because once you break the consciousness out of the salt and release the ORMUS, all ORMUS will kinda look the same as a precipitate right? I am guessing that there might be a strength difference between the plant ORMUS and salt water ORMUS, but nothing else. What are your thoughts on that? May your labs also become redundant
    Last edited by Wildfire; 01-27-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: forgot to add coment

Blog Entries
    The reason being if you look at his bottle it kinda says NaCl and salt will react with NaOH to produce ormus. What else could it possibly be besides that?
    Probably yes it is NaOH.

And if it is, wouldn't salt water ORMUS work just as well as plant ORMUS? Because once you break the consciousness out of the salt and release the ORMUS, all ORMUS will kinda look the same as a precipitate right?
    Yes, I get what you try to say, it should be the same substance. But the methods for isolating it from sea salt are very bulky and you get a lot of other elements there too (e.g. MgOH). From plant ash it can be isolated much purer. In brief my opinion is to not follow the sea salt road. The instructions you find online are oversimplified.

I am guessing that there might be a strength difference between the plant ORMUS and salt water ORMUS, but nothing else. What are your thoughts on that?
    I think that "salt water ORMUS" method produces different precipitate compared to the plant ash precipitate you see in the video.

+ Reply to Thread