Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ORMUS oil

ORMUS oil

Has anybody figured out the process of extracting oil from ORMUS as described in Tim Hogan's video? He uses plant ash ORMUS, but I am wondering if using salt water ORMUS is also ok? I know that ORMUS is sensitive to electromagnetic fields so electric stoves are a no go zone. But what about just to heat it up until extraction of the oil if possible? If we had that method we'd be more than halfway to creating the red lion. Sigh

Last edited by Andro; 01-21-2019 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Video insert.

This is the million dollar question I believe that could help everybody out. I just wish we knew how to do it.

Blog Entries
    I didn't notice him extracting oil from ormus. He used plant ash and precipitated salts and then he was going to combine the essential oil of the plant and alcohol. that's what i understood.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Does anyone have photos of this oil? I think it's interesting that he says it goes from Red to White instead of White to Red? If in the correct order the Red liquid turns White inside the flask? I wonder how that happens? Interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    I didn't notice him extracting oil from ormus. He used plant ash and precipitated salts and then he was going to combine the essential oil of the plant and alcohol. that's what i understood.
    Hey there Solomon Levi, good to see you still around
    I understood the same thing from the video.

But it wasn’t just combining the three essentials. Afterwards he coagulated it down into a ‘honey’, and then says there were some other processes involved to ‘raise’ the stone to what he calls the Red Lion.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Hey Kiorionis. thanks, nice to see you too.
    as for the video, i think he's confused. or said otherwise, he is confusing a plant path with the red lion which is specifically gold/metal path.
    you don't get the red lion and then turn it into a white eagle, or go from plant to metal or a plant that can transmute metals into gold.
    i think he's mislead by terms - he seems to like to apply fancy names to things maybe it's a masonic thing. maybe they want to teach their students that they have something more than they actually have by giving it a fancy name. adding an acid to the red lion which turns it into the white eagle is not what alchemists teach. Junius does a better job on teaching the plant stone and what it is capable of, in my opinion. as far as i'm concerned "the red lion" refers to the finished red stone of the mineral path - early in the process you have a choice to add silver for the white stone or gold for the red. surely there are analogies between the plant path and the mineral, but we shouldn't confuse a so-called red lion of a plant elixir with the philosophers' stone.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread