Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EM's Breaking Dad Thread

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

EM's Breaking Dad Thread

I am looking for an elite team of individuals that want to help me do some good in the world.

I am starting a youTube chanel that is centered around revealing to the public what kind of chemicals are in their foods, water, and most especially, baby products.

The Channel is titled "Breaking Dad" and has got an awesome rip-off intro scene in the style of the hit tv series Breaking Bad.

There will be as much CGI special effects as I can manage (I just got $1000 worth of epic software and have been sweating my arse off in the shed watching tutorials all day.)

Im looking for people with a passion for helping and teaching others, who have I.T. skills to bring to the table.

This is a volunteer position, requires a decent enough computer to run the software. I can help you out getting your hands on the software if you choose to accept the mission.

There is an alterior motive. I am going to be sneaky sneaky-ing in Hermetic Chemistry into this film, teaching spagyrics, teaching people how to make their own soaps, shampoos, detergents ect and helping to release them from the grip of the system. While I wont be using the word "alchemy" very often, it IS going to be a show about alchemy under the COOL guiess of just being a science and health warning related YouTube channel. My kids are going to be making some camio appearances and we'll be showing some very basic experiments that parents can do with their kids that can teach them about science from an early age.

Anyone interested feel free to contact me.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 1 Week Ago at 02:12 PM. Reason: Title change upon request
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Sound like a very cool plan and I support it, however I have way too much on my plate and cannot take on another project. Although once you are going, and you have some content I can promote it in my podcast for sure. Or provide any "consultation" services here in the thread, since I know the "secret art of video making" and "youtube algorithms". LOL.

Inital tips:

1. When you make your videos: make sure they are at least 10 minutes long (no less), because the YouTube algorithm tends to favor those videos more than other videos when you search.

2. Try and link to a related video (your own or another) in the description, again YouTube favors videos that keep the user on the site rather than videos that link outside YouTube.

3. If you are going to monetize make sure you do not swear, and keep it family friendly. Old people swearing is ok like "What the Frick" instead of "What the Fuck", and do not use copyrighted music. You can use "clips" from copyrighted material, but it has to be used in a transformative way. If you do not do these things your video will be de-monetized.

Last edited by Awani; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I know the "secret art of video making" and "youtube algorithms".
    I would be darn cool if you could make a video/YT "tutorial" thread at some point...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I would be darn cool if you could make a video/YT "tutorial" thread at some point...
    Yes Sir

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Music to my ears when you talk like that... LOL...

Thanks for the thread! It was only a matter of time...

Blog Entries

Elixirmixer is Breaking Dad

So we are almost at the filming stage of this new production.

The layout of each episode goes like this:

Welcome
    Breaking Dad Intro (CGI)
    Playtime (Children's science experiments)
    Storytime (Where I share a little more about who I am and why I do this)
    Tutorial (This is the guts of the whole show)
    Muck-Bang + Q&A
    (maybe) Outro

Here are the Tutorial Ideas thus far:

1) What is in your water?
    2) Basic Spagyrics
    3) How to make natural Soap & Detergent
    4) The Primus Ens Melissa
    5) Spagyrics and Food
    6) Volatilised Salts of Tartar (the easy version)
    7) (Special length episode) The 7 essences (where I make 7 advanced spayric medicines all on the same episode in the attempt to cure rare cancer)

Im looking for more ideas for the children's experiments and also more ideas for tutorial videos.

Im working mainly of these 7 episodes at the moment and am going to make ALL of the episodes before I release any of them, to give me a bit of a time buffer to be able to make more and get in the swing of things.

What say you?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Inital tips:

1. When you make your videos:
    Will do!

+ Reply to Thread