Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Alchemy & Food

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    "attempt to try"... Hmm... You either do or you don't
    Your just asking for StarWars Meme's here.......
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Healthier? Sure. Prolong the lifespan? Not an actual priority. Dying a "normal" death is the "issue" here, no matter how long (or short) one's life is...

To naturally make more vitamin D, to put it simply. Higher solar yield, higher UV index, etc... I don't really thrive in cold climates... For now, I do my best to take at least one "vacation" a year in a warm & sunny place, to recharge my batteries... And during summer, you''ll likely to find me naked in the sun at the FKK beach on the Müggelsee

If you do your research and dig a little deeper, such "claims" won't seem so "strange" anymore...
    What's your opinion on sunscreen? The other (literally "dark") side of this "light therapy" seems to be the danger of increasing the possibility to get skin cancer.

Claims to me are strange when I notice a more or less contrary message than the one I know. Then I usually want to know more..

That whole ATP/ADP+P thing for example is neither really new, nor special. I'd rather speak of "energy" than "electrons" in that case. But the term "energy" in itself can be worthwhile to discuss somewhere/somewhen else.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer

Your just asking for StarWars Meme's here.......
    Thought the same. Here you go ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    What's your opinion on sunscreen? The other (literally "dark") side of this "light therapy" seems to be the danger of increasing the possibility to get skin cancer.
    My opinion is that sunscreen is more likely to cause skin cancer rather than prevent it. There are even certain rather complex mechanisms to actually CURE certain diseases by triggering an inflammatory response in the skin via sunlight exposure. Listen to the online lectures of Dr. Wunsch, even in the English ones he explains the building of the solar callus, the negative implications of sunscreen and the importance of GRADUALLY adapting oneself to the sun (i.e. optimizing our own "photovoltaic" panels - mainly the eyes and the skin - to make the most and the best out of NATURAL sunlight). Especially for fair-skinned individuals like probably most of us white folks here

There are no serious studies (that I know of) linking responsible UV exposure to the more "deadly" skin cancers such as Melanoma. The more "gentle" skin cancers (such as BCC) are also not proven to be caused by sunlight, but those can be easily removed, even WITHOUT surgery (there is a natural Heilpraxis in Berlin that does just that). Also, if you want to confuse a dermatologist, ask them, if UV light is SO dangerous, WHY do they use it in treating skin conditions such as Psoriasis?

I myself was completely cured of a certain anatomical anomaly I had in my legs/knees when I was 1.5 years old, simply by spending every summer in the sun and every winter in the mountains (plus UV lamp therapy in the winter and prescription-grade fish oil, with enhances UV absorption, especially in more sun-deficient countries). The condition was completely gone in 2 years and never returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    worthwhile to discuss somewhere/somewhen else.
    English is such a weird language! Although we can translate "irgendwo" to "somewhere", we can not translate "irgendwann" to "somewhen"
    Last edited by Andro; 01-28-2019 at 05:08 PM.

If you say so..

https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/somewhen

But thanks for the info about UV light! I will do some research. Sounds very interesting!

I don't know about using spagyrics with food, or which foods have the highest electrical charge. But I've spent a long time experimenting with nutrition and have settled on the following foods lately for my "perfect" diet. Of course, all foods contain something in them which is unwanted...but we just have to weigh the costs and benefits. I also think different people are sensitive to different foods, so your mileage may vary.

Salmon/Trout/Char
    Eggs (fed with flax to boost epa/dha)
    Gelatin
    Lentils (can be made into flatbread and pasta)
    Almonds (can be made into cooking oil, nut butter, milk, and vegan cheese)
    Blueberries
    Fermented veggie mix (Seaweed, Ginger, Dinosaur kale)
    Olive/Avocado oil

I also love raw grass-fed milk, but some people have issue with the lactose.
    You can ferment it which takes care of that mostly, but it still contains angiogenic proteins.
    Seriously though, I drank around a gallon a day of raw milk for a couple of years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Salmon/Trout/Char
    Eggs (fed with flax to boost epa/dha)
    Gelatin
    Lentils (can be made into flatbread and pasta)
    Almonds (can be made into cooking oil, nut butter, milk, and vegan cheese)
    Blueberries
    Fermented veggie mix (Seaweed, Ginger, Dinosaur kale)
    Olive/Avocado oil
    Sounds like an awesome, energy-dense diet!

What kind of gelatin?

Also, if you "activate" you food with sunlight, you'll get even more benefits (if you aren't already).

I would also add oysters/shellfish and coconut oil in one form or another... And/or Ghee...

Aren't you getting enough EPA/DHA from the fish?

Also, what water are you drinking? (if any )

Sounds like you have a very good nutritional environment. Can I come live with you? Especially if there's a waterfall on the property

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Have you ever considered how to use Alchemy to cook your food?
    Alchemy = Diet

That is what it is all about. If alchemical thinking is not part of the food you eat/make, you might as well give up. Diet Work is key in all spiritual and physical practices. So much in fact that I am surprised we don't have a "diet/food/cooking/nutrition" section in the forum.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

What kind of gelatin?
    Great Lakes brand pastured/grassfed unflavored beef gelatin if you're mixing it with something.
    Collagen Hydrolysate tablets are more convenient though. I take around 6 grams a day.

Also, if you "activate" you food with sunlight, you'll get even more benefits (if you aren't already).
    I read part of this interesting book and had forgotten about it until you brought this up. Check out the amazon price...
    http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Power-...709255&sr=1-10
    http://jesus-comes.com/wp-content/up...kob-Lorber.pdf

I would also add oysters/shellfish and coconut oil in one form or another... And/or Ghee...
    I love oysters, especially for the zinc. But they're pretty pricey. I could drive to the coast and harvest them, but pollution is a concern. Shrimp is cheap enough, but really low in omega 3. I used to eat much more butter/ghee but have been focusing more on monounsaturated and omega 3 fats lately. The salmon and eggs have a good amount of sat fat. Between coconut oil and butter/ghee I chose the butter/ghee because it has a significantly higher smoke point and it allegedly boosts cognitive abilities more than coconut oil...
    http://quantifiedself.com/2011/01/re...nd-experiment/

Aren't you getting enough EPA/DHA from the fish?
    I want to aim for at least 2 grams per day of combined epa/dha. This takes around half a pound of fish per day. This can get old, so it's nice to have an alternative. But the eggs don't contribute much. I just do 3-4 raw eggs per day in a smoothie with blueberries and blackstrap molasses. I eventually get sick of eggs if I cook them daily...but never tire of the raw ones.

Also, what water are you drinking? (if any )
    That one I'm not so proud of. Just gallon jugs of distilled water. I actually have well water but it is filthy with oxidized iron and I need a $500 backwash iron filter to get rid of it. Then an ultraviolet filter to kill well bacteria. I've been putting this off for years. But I also have an apple orchard next door and the asshole sprays pesticides every year and I don't know if that gets into the water table eventually. So I'm just sticking with commercial distilled for now. It's a shame because there is an unbelievable amount of crystal clear water oozing out of the ground in this part of the country...I just need to buy a property with it. I could fill barrels with spring water from the national parks and take it home, but I've been too lazy to do that.

Has anyone here used a solar cooker or oven?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Alchemy = Diet

That is what it is all about. If alchemical thinking is not part of the food you eat/make, you might as well give up. Diet Work is key in all spiritual and physical practices. So much in fact that I am surprised we don't have a "diet/food/cooking/nutrition" section in the forum.

Very good points here.

Andro, how do we activate food with Sun, just exposer before eating?
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

+ Reply to Thread