Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disciplines That Develop Superpowers

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Disciplines That Develop Superpowers

I was hoping to spark a conversatuon about the attainment of super-powers, and the required diciplines that would enhance ones abilities.

So far Ive thought of:

Alchemy
    Chi Kung
    White Tantra
    Evocational Magic
    Practical Kabbalah
    Fasting

If you were going to couple all of these together im sure the himan organism could go through radical changes.

Do you know of any other diciplines that could help enhance the supernatural characteristics of the human being? Please Share.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Yoga.
    Phd in hacking.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Hi Mr. Mixer

Just out of curiosity.

The discipline that you would MASTER first would be .... ?

And Why ... ?

Music.

The mental understanding alone can improve one's cognitive capabilities, but then there is also mastering resonance to elicit changes in matter, and even sounds which can peel back the veil.
    Health as well, since everything is vibrating/singing together, if you know the "language", you can influence the song.
    Truly an understated art and science.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Music.
    Also, it is known to increase communication between hemispheres of the brain through the corpus callosum. (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2008...-brain?r3f_986).

CNN more recently had an interesting article on the brains of jazz musicians.

Reminds me of this quote:

When a magician follows natural philosophy and mathematics and knows the middle sciences which come from them—arithmetic, music, geometry, optics, astronomy, mechanics—he can do marvellous things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Mr. Mixer

Just out of curiosity.

The discipline that you would MASTER first would be .... ?

And Why ... ?
    White Tantra. The ability to never again orgasm can be hugely benefitial, and more importantly, it can develope a well balanced, and clean heart and mind.

The reason I would chose it FIRST is because i am of the opinion that the "fruit of knowledge of good and evil" spoken of in genesis specifically refers to orgasm, so it was basically (IMO) the very FIRST lesson God taught on the behaviour of man.

If you recall your first orgasm experiences as a child, you may (or may not) remember the intense feelings of guilt and shame that came directly afterwards, even if you didnt really know what you were doing. We are then conditioned away from those feels, they literally taught us in grade 7 at my school to ignore the feelings of guilt and just masterbate, push through the guilt ao to speak.

So not cumming. And learning to make honest, meaningful love, onstead of grotesque, selfish lust, i believe would be a huge breakthrough towards gaining energy and light in the body and mind. Not to mention big browny points with the man up stairs.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    My personal interpretation of genesis in regards to human behaviour see's an important corrispondant in the Cain and Able story also.

You see, Cain "sacrifices" fruits of the ground; and is not accepted, while Able "sacrifices" beasts of the field, of which I make the interpretation that we should "sacrifice" our privilege to eat animals, and that it would be deemed honorable before God, while abstaining from fruits and veg would not be seen as good, since it was the very purpose God intended them for, is for us to eat them, and it woukd benefit our souls.

So swx without ejaculation and a vegetarian / vegan diet is (IMO) the first place one should begin in their journey back to God (or in this case, Superpowers)

Blog Entries
    It’s interesting that all those things listed rely on Contemplation and Meditation in order to get a grasp of, and take Contemplation and Meditation in order to develop, as well as master.

So I’d say the disciplines which help develop ‘superpowers’ are Contemplation and Meditation, mixed with a fair amount of Will.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread