Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My ORMUS Journey

My ORMUS Journey

Greetings Everyone,

From reading everything I could on the internet about using the “Wet Method” to create ORMUS, this is what I have gathered so far.

There are 3 methods floating around to make ORMUS.

1: Using Milk of Magnesia (aka MOM Method)
    -Mix 12 Cups Distilled Water, 2 Cups Salt, 2 Cups MOM and presto chango….
    2: Using Sodium Carbonate
    -Method 1: Mix 1 liter fully saturated Sodium Carbonate with 1 Liter Sea Water (1 cup salt) and mix together
    -Method 2: Slowly increase the pH to 10.78pH with fully saturated Sodium Carbonate Solution
    3: Using Sodium Hydroxide (or Potassium Hydroxide)
    -Slowly increase the pH to 10.78pH with an 8:1 ratio solution of Sodium Hydroxide

I have heard the following contradictory testimonials on these methods:

1: MOM Method
    + Simplest safest method, creates great ORMUS.
    - Completely ineffective method.

2: Sodium Carboante Method
    + Safe easy method and creates great ORMUS
    - Not the best method because it creates mineral-carbonate instead of mineral-hydroxide (Hydroxy minerals). It has been proven that all elements precipitate out using Hydroxide bases but nothing has been proven with Carbonate bases so it is unknown whether it is effective.
    - Completely ineffective method, just creates Chalk (Magnesium Carbonate).

3: Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide Method
    + The best method, creates mineral-hydroxides, best yield of M-State material and this method was used by the ancients, this is the only true method.
    - Using caustic bases is terrible and dangerous, you are only creating magnesium hydroxide and it’s worthless.

So as you can see there is so much conflicting testimony. This forced me to come to the conclusion that I simply have to create all three and try them myself. All this will be done with Dead Sea Salt. So my journey begins.

I have done as much research as I can to find the best ORMUS I can purchase to use as a control. Don’t know if I can mention names here or not, but this ORMUS has BLOWN ME AWAY! So to date, I have only created the MOM method. I have received all materials to create the rest so will be doing that in the weeks to come.

So far this is what I’m observed: (These doses all taken in citrus juice which is said to release the M-State material from the magnesium, basic consensus that I’ve observed is taken directly is more wasted M-State material. I have taken doses both in citrus juice and without and I can clearly say, taken with citrus juice is stronger and more effective. Freshly squeezed citrus from an actual lemon/lime/orange not store bought stuff.)

Control ORMUS from apparently a master alchemist: (been taking for only 1 week)
    - Powerful, sharp, intense, tastes like nothing maybe a bit milky tasting, every cell buzzing. Clears mind. Gain tons of energy (no need for coffee). Gain more awareness of subtle energies. Able to peer into others more deeply. More cheerful and positive emotions. Naturally more helpful. Increased dream recall and lucidity (literally remember ALL my dreams). Lasts almost all day. 1 or 2 doses of 1 dropper full needed per day max.

MOM Method from Dead Sea Salt:
    - Tastes very strong mineral like (hard to describe) and a bit fishy. Mellow effects, more body oriented, not as intense, calming, slows down the mind. Got sleepy on a few occasions. Good feeling body. Mellow body buzz. 2 dropperfulls needed instead of one. leaves the mind rather untouched and clear. Very body oriented. Some more testing required, but I would say it works, but in a completely different way than the control ORMUS.

I will create the Sodium Carbonate and Sodium Hydroxide methods as well and report back.

If anyone has any insights or experience with ORMUS please share, I’m eager to learn and master making ORMUS. It is an amazing and mysterious substance.

Cheers
    Last edited by Manna Man; 02-28-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hey again Manna Man. As to your uncertainty about revealing names on our forums, we are strongly opposed to it. Usually a moderator will edit a post and remove the name if this rule is infringed upon. The only acceptable way to name-drop is if it is the member themselves who reveal their own name

But, back to your topic.

From the sounds of it, it’s possible your control ORMEs was made from gold rather than sea salt.

But the ORMUS from sea salt is a good way to figure out the basics of lab safety before attempting a work on gold (Au).

I look forward to reading about your experiences further, as I haven’t tried the majority of the ORMUS extraction methods.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Interesting! Yes, the control ORMUS does have Gold in it according to the Alchemist.

What characteristics prompted you to speculate it was made from Gold?

You’ve peeked my interest… I definitely want to learn how to make it from Gold after I learn the Sea Salt method.

So I did my first Potassium Hydroxide batch (using homemade potash from a recent fire, not purchased) and it’s being washed right now. This was the first one I did using a pH meter and dialing in the pH to 10.78 (I actually left it at 10.71 to be safe). Once thing I noticed was it’s not a linear curve up the pH scale. It rises quickly to about 9.5pH then lingers there for a long time, then “breaks through” and plateaus at 10.2 (much shorter though) and then rises quickly to 10.7. During the plateaus I noticed precipitation was being created and the chemical conversion occurring seemed to negate the pH effects of the Potassium Hydroxide (hence the plateaus). So an interesting conclusion I came to is, using the MOM method, only the 1st pH plateau is being precipitated (pH is 9.8 max) while in the Potassium (and probably Sodium too) Hydroxide, the second plateau is being precipitated which probably includes a lot more “Good stuff”.

I’m eager to try this Potassium Hydroxide batch and will report in once it’s ready and I’ve taken it a couple times.

I don’t remember reading about this anywhere though, the pH plateaus and the corresponding precipitate. I wonder what is being extracted at each stage…..

Anyone else have had similar ideas?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna Man View Post
    Interesting! Yes, the control ORMUS does have Gold in it according to the Alchemist.

What characteristics prompted you to speculate it was made from Gold?

You’ve peeked my interest… I definitely want to learn how to make it from Gold after I learn the Sea Salt method.
    The energy gain, the feeling of cheerfulness and positive emotions, plus the more subtle effects.

Have you read through David Hudson’s Original Patents? You’ll see that rather than making ORMUS, he was making ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements).

But since those patents have come out (which if I remember correctly use Aqua Regia to dissolve gold), another process has appeared which involves using HCl, H2O2, and Sodium Chloride (table salt) to put the gold into solution. I believe there are a few threads on both these processes, or at least a lot of info available online about them.

So an interesting conclusion I came to is, using the MOM method, only the 1st pH plateau is being precipitated (pH is 9.8 max) while in the Potassium (and probably Sodium too) Hydroxide, the second plateau is being precipitated which probably includes a lot more “Good stuff”.
    Just keep in mind that the 10.7 pH limit is there for a good reason. Above 10.7 there is the potential to precipitate out heavy metals, which can cause some severely negative health effects.

I don’t remember reading about this anywhere though, the pH plateaus and the corresponding precipitate. I wonder what is being extracted at each stage…..

Anyone else have had similar ideas?
    I suspect the pH plateaus on account of the precipitation reaction which begins to occur. Dead Sea Salt is alkaline, and when the ‘ORMUS’ precipitates out, it’s losing some of the alkalinity from the solution.

Hi Manna Man

So I did my first Potassium Hydroxide batch (using homemade potash from a recent fire, not purchased) and its being washed right now.
    Just out of interest .... how did you get your potassium hydroxide from your potassium carbonate ?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Manna Man

Just out of interest .... how did you get your potassium hydroxide from your potassium carbonate ?
    I don't know the difference between the two, in anticipation of getting food-grade Sodium Hydroxide (which is on it's way) I wanted to make a batch of ORMUS using what they probably used historically,...wood ash.

I followed these instructions.

https://www.thoughtco.com/make-homem...edients-608276

They said it was Potassium Hydroxide.

Then i watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4zRw6aqSv8

Hence my assumption of it being Potassium Hydroxide. Is it actually Potassium Carbonate? The pH was 11.2.

Hence my assumption of it being Potassium Hydroxide. Is it actually Potassium Carbonate? The pH was 11.2.
    Now is a good time to find out the difference ... before you continue.

Remember safety first .... gloves and eye protection a must.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Black.

I don't know the difference between the two, in anticipation of getting food-grade Sodium Hydroxide (which is on it's way) I wanted to make a batch of ORMUS using what they probably used historically,...wood ash.

I followed these instructions.

https://www.thoughtco.com/make-homem...edients-608276

They said it was Potassium Hydroxide.

Then i watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4zRw6aqSv8

They are inaccurate. The author of the first link to make homemade lye seems to not understand what a hydroxide is, and possibly is confusing water (H2O) with a hydroxide (OH-). It’s very unlikely that you’ll be able to make pure Potassium Hydroxide from just potash and water.

The video in the second link also makes this mistake. The only way they would be able to extract pure Potassium Hydroxide from wood is if they’re using a specific species, but they don’t say, and I don’t think it’s possible to get pure potassium hydroxide from wood ashes.

Technically plant ashes contain a mixture of compounds, Potassium Carbonate (K2CO3) being more common, but also sodium compounds. There’s probably a small amount of potassium and sodium hydroxides in there, depending on the material, but from what I’ve heard it’s usually potassium carbonate.

Here is a decently simple Video explaining.

‘Potash’ is technically a general term, and is not a specific chemical.

Also, when it comes to chemistry and even alchemy, it’s a terrible idea to make assumptions. Many people over the centuries have poisoned themselves because of assumptions.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 03-03-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Thank you for the clarification and video link. Since it's probably Potassium Carbonate that I made then, is it okay to make ORMUS from it?

I saw this video on youtube about making ORMUS "the Ancient" way. Where you filter water through wood ash as your base and use grape juice as your pH meter.

Instructions start at 6min 15sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J2-9YudrK0

+ Reply to Thread