Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Siddhi's

Blog Entries

Siddhi's

The starting point is the realisation the 4 basic elements we experience in the physical universe are empty. They can become phantoms.

Have you ever been in water so long you forget it's there ?. Held a match for to long distracted and not feel pain until you look ?.
    Held your breath for longer because you were daydreaming underwater.? Got so used to trudging through mud or snow you don't feel it ?.
    Our consciousness defines the elements through our senses. If Fire wasn't hot or water cool, earth heavy or air light to us,
    our consciousness couldn't attribute these characteristics and sensations to the physical world around us.

Walking through water you'd feel nothing. You couldn't feel wind but you can see it moving leaves.
    The ground has no weight to your touch. There is no sensation of heat or lack of heat.( cold ).

Touch being malleable and intrinsically linked to the other 4 senses means they are malleable as well.
    If essentially the information from the physical universe this sense relays to us to build a picture of it, can be manipulated then the other 4 senses are subject to the same fallibility.

I daydreamed for so long i forgot about looking or seeing. I didn't hear anything around me.

I couldn't taste the fruit because i was distracted, only when i remembered did i experience it's taste.

I smelt nothing until someone else told me it smells like something i knew. A reference
    The senses can be manipulated so the picture our consciousness builds in order to interact with the physical environment can be manipulated.
    Can the manipulation of the senses and the fundamental picture consciousness creates for us through them, affect how an individual interacts with they're physical environment ?.

Could you run through water ? lean on the air ? step through earth ? stand in fire ?

At what point does the conditioning of consciousness through the senses break down, and yield the realisation the way you interact with the physical universe
    can be affected by the manipulation of your physical senses and picture they create for your consciousness ?.

When there is no mind, no thoughts for the information being relayed to build a picture for your consciousness to interact with.
    When all the information is flooding to your brain but it won't put any of it together, yet you are still conscious. Still aware.

Siddhi's are abilities of consciousness.
    The attainment of them start with this realisation and the possibilities of how do you now want to use all that information your brain is yet to put together.

Can my consciousness now change the way my cells process information from the physical environment ?
    Can i determine how and the form ( Visual audio etc ) the massive amounts of information my cells communicate with and to each other is relayed to my consciousness ?
    E.g. Could i read a book by touching it's cover ? see smells ? taste sounds ?.

The world is yours to put together.
    At this stage there is no concept of observer object observed .Whats not widely taught is that you can achieve this realisation through the 4 elements.
    Use the physical sensations of them in order to forget you are separate from them. If your consciousness cannot distinguish you from the water you are in, are you now the lake ?

I hope this has been helpful for those truly interested in development of siddhi's.
    If you've experienced any of the 1st set of questions or the 2nd set of statements in italics, you can use your memory of it to help you understand a lot of this.
    Last edited by Kibric; 03-14-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting post, Kibric.

Something which I thought while reading it, is there seems to be a fine line between the method of ‘gaining’ Siddhi’s you mention and psychosis. That the manipulation of the senses in order to adjust consciousness could be both beneficial as well as detrimental to mental stability.

Do you feel the same way?
    If so, how would one resolve the issue while practicing?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    is there seems to be a fine line between the method of ‘gaining’ Siddhi’s you mention and psychosis
    That's definitely a common question among practitioners. In short no. The method requires focus on a constant sensation which stabilises thought patterns.
    It calms your consciousness and gives you an enhanced awareness. Its very helpful for those who suffer mental health problems.

Once the realisation happens that the 4 elements are phantoms, they are mind, you might question your sanity
    but 1st time you step through earth, on water, or on the air, the concept is shattered.
    You might cling to the notion your going crazy because its more comfortable than the truth that the universe you know, live work and love in is by its nature an illusion.
    but you cant go back, your not mad, you've been asleep for so long, all of your life was a prelude, a waking dream.
    but now your awake and existence has more to it yet.

That the manipulation of the senses in order to adjust consciousness could be both beneficial as well as detrimental to mental stability.
    Abusing the methods would be detrimental, following them and they can free you from conditioning.
    Your readjusting your consciousness too before it was conditioned by your senses.

The easiest method is water.You are full of water. Man has a strong connection to it.
    There was a time when you were young where playing with water was fun, and your consciousness was wrapped up in the sensation of water.
    Water pistols ? slip and slides, playing in the sea. Ringing any bells ?. Back then you had less conditioning, you were closer to the truth.

Place your hand in a bowl of cool water. Focus on the waters qualities, its coldness, its wetness. Get carried away in the sensations.
    If you can focus for 1 hour on these qualities of the water and the sensations the water gives you, you be well on your way.
    ( for anyone who does actually do this, what great peace right ? )

For the dedicated you can gain siddhi's quite quickly. You'll learn walking on water is not a miracle because the water not really there to begin with.

I could go into it more for anyone truly interested in doing it.
    Last edited by Kibric; 03-23-2019 at 10:43 PM.

I am aware of what you are teaching.
    In pure focus I can withdraw my eye sight while my eyes are open within an hour. That and hearing being the last of the senses to withdraw.

However that is withdrawl of senses upon one point of focus.
    On the normal through releasing the tension of the nerves.
    I can direct my senses in any direction. The long I keep this on, the more I slowly withdraw from feeling the world. An the more I simply exist as an island. Two weeks of this leads to a very focused concentration on essentially myself. It is a glorious feeling.

Anyway. Let's talk. You are talking about the mental path.
    I just figured out the path the body. After 13 years.
    The transformative path of body. The interconnection of mind and body is that of life. This accumulates life. Very very fast.
    The funny part is most traditions are a hair off from doing it. It's very simple. Even then it took me 13 years to distinguish what made the difference. So slight it took 13 years. ��.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Blog Entries
    However that is withdrawl of senses upon one point of focus.
    Try that focus on the sensation of an element, air , water.
    Don't go inward, go with the sensation. At your level you will get it quickly.

I can direct my senses in any direction
    and the truth this tells you ?

An the more I simply exist as an island.
    No man is an island.

You are talking about the mental path
    You got it quick. Studied at the Splinter of mu ?

Splinter of mu?

When I said I exist as an island, what I meant is: my senses coalesce. They are upon themselves rather than busy feeling the world. So you don't feel connected to your surroundings. Which is fine, because you are still stable. It's not dissasociation just redirection.

I will definitely try it.

I can see how focusing on the qualities of the elements would lead to an understanding of everything else.

This method of mental control is also needed to stabilize the jacobs ladder effect in the body. stabilize the force that comes in a slight trance. I call it kundalini l, however kundalini is everything now days and thus nothing.
    So I'll simply say it's the force that pops you out of your body through your head while you are in a conciouse trance. like when you wake from sleep but havnt opened your eyes or moved your body yet.

Mental path is very good, extremely strong. All it needs is release of the tension from the nerves and boom! you can do it.

Do you know the path of the body? To make the life go up and accumulate? Once it goes up strong enough, you do the taboo thing and boom! Your body turns red and your vitality increase by a great magnitude.
    That is the path of body.
    Path of body increases life. Path of mind gives control of it.
    Now, you may say we don't need the body, an that may be true. However the mind is webbed into the body. I say why not transform the body by fire. Saturate it with life until it becomes a great vehicle.
    Good stuff. (=
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

+ Reply to Thread