Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to rule the world and get away with it

Blog Entries

How to rule the world and get away with it

This is some of my fan fiction about the world. I'll post it here because otherwise no one would ever see it.

Hello dear dictator/cultist/anti-Christ/law firm etc.
    Universal Admin is dedicated to supporting your world conquest by providing you with the experience you need.

Here are 3 rules for your corporate/cult/society/religion/institution entity that seeks world domination.

Rule 1. Give people what they want.
    Some boring philosopher once said " The mob rules Rome. Emperors only appease they're appetite and direct it ".

People want messiahs, gives them messiahs.
    People want to see Alex Jones meltdown at some hippie, go for it.
    Keeping people happy is what bread and circuses are all about.
    You can secure a low level of political conditioning within the population if you give them what they want. Cheap.
    Everyone loves a JFK like figure. Sure you can do that.
    Sell they're likeness, merchandise the shit outta them while promoting they're serious political strides.
    The everyday joe saying " I like this person. They tell me what i want to hear ".
    Got them by the balls now.The essence of this rule.
    You don't need to come up with ideas for distracting the population, they will do it for you.
    You can fling they're own shit back at them and they'll buy it.

Rule 2. People are attracted to meaning and purpose. Provide it for them.

As cynical as the population likes to believe itself they're not. They're human brains are wired to find meaning even if its not there.
    Ever seen one of them on drugs ? secrets of the universe unfolding from a bathroom tile they've been drooling at for half an hour.
    You can give them that meaning and purpose. At the same time you can mould they're minds to your preferred philosophy.
    Want people to spend more money and work for less. Tell them they're civilisation/country thrives as a race and the winners lives only have value.
    Promote the lives of the elite humans who surround themselves in excess. Celebrities, athletes.etc.
    This solidifies the philosophy that only the rich lead happy lives in the minds of the working classes.
    You can condition the population with meaning. Patriotism is a prime example.
    People can distort they're conscience because they believe its their dirt they walk on, and they're ancestors dirt. They have a right over others to this dirt.
    A flag is just material but perpetuate the idea the people are represented by it, and under its name you can shape public consensus.
    Sports can cultivate emotional attachments to the working classes, where an inane game can take on an emotional and spiritual meaning for the brainwashed fans.
    Aggression is the most common expression of this fanaticism.
    If you use rule 1 in conjunction with this, the people will tell you what they want meaning and purpose from. Then you can exploit that.

Rule 3. People love stories and will take morals from them.

Whether its just the boredom of being an average human or they're tiny capacity for intelligence, they love stories.
    Anything to pull them away from the deafening monotony of their insignificant lives.
    A popular narrative in the consciousness of the population can be exploited.
    More automatic rifles for children a bad thing ?.
    Not if Woody and Buzzlight year defend the house from a home invasion and learn a moral lesson about courage and friendship in the process.
    Not if the media is saturated with glamorising violence under the guise of moral authority.
    Not if the populations unconscious blood lust is exploited through gladiatorial programming.
    " i don't think its wrong to teach my toddler to use flash bangs. Jesus gives me the right to defend my property. " the average joe will say.
    People will latch on to a story and rile themselves up. Use humans basic emotion of compassion to fool them into accepting your narrative and morality.
    A brave war hero is infact a trained killer but because he was morally justified by popular opinion, the population will pray for them and even idolise them.
    Many of the population will have a completely non violent philosophy on life
    and yet still support violence overseas in the name of whatever shit your throwing back at them. ( See Rule 1 )
    Stories shape the populations feeble minds. Use they're weaknesses for escapism and condition your morality/philosophy onto them.

I hope this has been helpful and informative for your corporate/cult/society/religion/institution entity that seeks world domination.
    Here at Universal Admin we encourage your successful dominance of the earth and will work hard to provide you with the experience
    you need to achieve your goals.
    Last edited by Kibric; 03-30-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Awesome piece!

There's also this: The Occult Technology of Power

Blog Entries
    Thanks .wow, cool link.

Blog Entries
    I like it as well. Is it part of a larger piece?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Yes it is. Its part of a book i'm writing. Maybe I'll post some more in future.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. You’ll have to let us know when it gets published
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread