Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calcium

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Its historic relevance and associations to divinity. The cow has been worshipped by ancient man all over the world.
    It was reserved for pharaohs in ancient Egypt and some of 1st forms of worship came from cows.
    Physical cows milk, mothers milk, limestone have all been centred around religious worship.
    Yes, and like many major religions today, people worship Jesus for example, as a physical man, rather than a metaphor or a symbol. The Jehovah Witness consider the Biblical passages literal.
    Jesus is now worshiped all over the World today. IF many things go ''un-new'' under the Sun, then perhaps back then the Egyptians took the Cow as a literal thing too, as many do today, with other religious texts and the like.

Consider this for a moment. Everything has its own kind of ''Milk''... Trees produce their own milk, fruits, vegetation, bacteria... Everything its own ''milk'' if one were to look at it philosophically and see the congurence between literal cow milk production, and the ''milk'' production of the One Matter. Perhaps somewhere... Someone saw a connection but didn't want to spill the beans cold and dry... so they used allegories, poems, literature, illustrations, etc... Cow Milk, Jesus, Mary, Izanami & Izanagi... so much more, but to me its all congruent with each other at least in my mental eye.

If Izanagi and Izanami (Yin & Yang ??), as the myth goes, bore a child ''Raiden/Raijin'' wouldn't their creation, a baby, also need its own kind of ''milk''?

Just food for thought. I admire your research into Calcium.

Blog Entries
    Just food for thought. I admire your research into Calcium.
    Thanks. I do consider your point.

I recalled reading a bit about the meaning of milk in alchemy. I dug out the relevant book and by happy coincidence the bookmark was on the exact page on the subject.

Here's what alchemist Muhammad ibn Umail's Book of the Explanation of the Symbols has to say on the matter:

"The cinnabar is the sulphur and the mercury which is rarely found, and the red sulfur and vinegar mixed with honey. By that they meant the spirit and the soul being carried in the water. They also named it milk of a woman.

And it is the milk of the bitch, milk of an immaculate virgin, milk of the she-asses, milk of a male calf, milk of the female calf, milk of a pregnant animal, and with milks of euphorbia plants, milk of all animals, milk of the dragon, the milk of the asses, milk of the goat, the milk of every tree having milk, and the water of the tree of love. Every body is their water. And likewise they named their body with the name of every body, and a sea, hence waves, and stones, and seven idols. The water is the ferment of the body and the body is the ferment of the water and each one of them is a ferment to its companion, that means it improves its companion. Then they become one single dyeing dye."

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    Consider this for a moment. Everything has its own kind of ''Milk''... Trees produce their own milk, fruits, vegetation, bacteria... Everything its own ''milk'' if one were to look at it philosophically and see the congurence between literal cow milk production, and the ''milk'' production of the One Matter. Perhaps somewhere... Someone saw a connection but didn't want to spill the beans cold and dry... so they used allegories, poems, literature, illustrations, etc... Cow Milk, Jesus, Mary, Izanami & Izanagi... so much more, but to me its all congruent with each other at least in my mental eye.
    Based on ibn Umail, I think you are on to something.

Blog Entries
    My experiments.

I first noticed this from semi transparent cartons of milk left by themselves on a shelf. The quote " few men have seen me in my 2nd and 3rd coats " rung my bell.
    Especially when i found the red globule described below and cannot find anyone who knows or has seen bright red oil from milk by itself.

This is one of my experiments that can be continued into two more.

Exp 1.
    Shape of vessels is preferable rounded but it will work with most.

Preparation.
    Distil about 500ml of clear fatty water from milk and put into a clean vessel then seal. Put the vessel to one side you will need it later.

- Take another clean vessel. Fill two thirds with milk. Seal the vessel but not airtight. Leave the milk at 37-40 Celsius away from sunlight, if it's too cold it won't separate.
    After a few days the milk separates into a clear water and a white rounded clump that floats on the clear water. Called our round cloud, cake.etc
    You can see this affect when you leave a glass of milk out for a few days at a temperature where not all the moisture will evaporate.

- Drain all the water from the vessel, leaving only the white rounded clump at the bottom.
    Reseal the vessel and wrap your hands around the vessel, using the heat to gently coax any excess water from the white clump.
    Open the vessel and carefully drain away the excess water. Repeat two or three times until you are satisfied that the white clump is no longer holding any water.

The white clump should not be retaining any water and the clump should have a wet fleshy texture.
    Heating the clump from underneath tends to break it apart and too hot around the vessel it does the same ( bright sunlight ).

- Seal and leave the vessel with the white clump at around 37-40 Celsius away from sunlight.
    (You will have to repeat the previous step draining the water during this step. The white clump will stop sweating out water and remain fleshy and wet.).
    Now the clump won't break up due to internal water, it can sweat the remaining moisture in the vessel.

- Leaving the vessel at 37-40 Celsius for two to three days, making sure any excess water is quickly drained away to avoid the white clump breaking up.
    A faint bright red stripe will appear on the white clump. Progressively getting brighter in colour.
    Looks like this.

- You can go two ways at this stage. Both use the same heat. 37-40 Celsius continuously.
    1. Focus on turning the white clump black. Weeks months.
    2. Focus on coaxing the bright red oil that causes the red stripe, out of the white clump. Then using that. Days but tricky.

1.The red stripes on the white clump will turn black leading to a spongy black clump, and eventually a snowy white film ( crystals ) will cover the spongy black clump.
    The clump then becomes all white and dry and needs imbibing with a clear fatty water distilled from milk. ( made earlier in preparation )

2. Is the most peculiar. If the white clump has formed a bright red stripe, a bright red globule will form after a day or two at the top of the vessel or inside of the lid.
    You can miss it if you don't periodically check the inside of the lid and top of the vessel. Once you get it, carefully remove the red globule and place it in a clean vessel.
    The red globule is hard and waxy a contrast from the humidity of the vessel it formed in.
    With the globule in a clean vessel you now need to imbibe it with a clear fatty water distilled from milk. ( made earlier in preparation )
    Last edited by Kibric; 07-01-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Hi Kibric very interesting thanks for your sharing
    I know several friends who have worked with milk with different methods but always very poor results
    you with the red flower you get in the end that you described in your experiments
    but so you what concrete results did you have wthit this way of milk ?

curative results?
    regenerative?
    and transmuting metals?

my best regard alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 07-03-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    with the red flower you get in the end that you described in your experiments
    but so you what concrete results did you have wthit this way of milk ?
    Hey alfr.
    Once the red globule is imbibed with clear fatty water it becomes a bright red heavy oil. This heavy red oil dissolves silver at room temperature.
    It starting to eat the steel lid of the vessel when heated . It rapidly increases growth of plants. e.g tomatoes etc. It softens stone, granite limestone etc.
    When ingested it sweats the body of toxins. Skin elasticity improves and you get younger. Your bio tissue being based around calcium.
    Drastically speeds up healing. Placed on a cut, stops bleeding immediately. Scab forms within 1 hour. You never get sick. 8 years without any cold or illnesses.

I'm still figuring out what it can do, and what else to do with the red oil.
    I'm sure that i have to continue compacting then melting the red oil at least 7 more times to increase its potency.
    Its tricky to master and each time takes me over 30 hours constantly observing and checking.
    Lately i haven't had the time. My last batch i increased with more clear fatty water, but the compacted crystals from the red oil weren't very dense, and didn't melt.

with different methods but always very poor results
    You can literally burn it black. Ethiopian. Leave it with its oil on a shelf sealed for a year, and it will turn white, into crystals.
    You can drain milk away until only the blue oily water remains, using that oil sealed,
    without any heat it collects in the centre of the vessel as a translucent mass. Half solid half liquid.
    I've learnt so much dissecting milk in its many different forms. I can't believe anyone who has sincerely done the same has found nothing of value.
    I've identified a number of different ways to treat the matter. All eventually end up as a bright heavy red oil/compacted white salt.
    Last edited by Kibric; 07-06-2019 at 04:21 PM.

hi Kibrik VERY thanks for the answer

are you taking this oil?
    Have some experience spiriritual when you take this oil or red botton ?
    so your opinion is this elixir of life?
    and for you this red button efflorescence
    it is the stone phil?
    ok the your olil melt silver and steel maybe is became a one acid ?
    maybe the separation we get to some kind of acid should be identified which is exactly ?

with this liquid you got
    also melt GOLD dust?
    have try trasmutation of metal lead etc in gold ?some result ?
    can put some photos of the oil, of the RED BOTTON efflorescence, of the white salt, blue water etc

you say

You can drain milk away until only the blue oily water remains, using that oil sealed,
    without any heat it collects in the centre of the vessel as a translucent mass. Half solid half liquid.

blue water by milk ?
    can you explain better this sentence passage drain milk blue oily water etc

regards alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 07-07-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    are you taking this oil?
    Have some experience spiriritual when you take this oil or red botton ?
    so your opinion is this elixir of life?
    I do take it when i can make it. Spiritual yes, everything thing falls into place.
    I used to keep some oil in a little paint pot and carry it around, i made very small effort in life then and got most of what i wanted.
    Yes in my opinion its the elixir of life due to its physical effects. albeit not completely finished.

maybe the separation we get to some kind of acid should be identified which is exactly ?
    with this liquid you got
    also melt GOLD dust?
    have try trasmutation of metal lead etc in gold ?some result ?
    can put some photos of the oil, of the RED BOTTON efflorescence, of the white salt, blue water etc
    When i have a proper set up again, i'l re run my experiments again and post.
    I'm confident it would melt gold dust although i haven't tried.
    So far it eats or dissolves silver, steel, but haven't been able to reform regenerate them through circulation, pressure ,fixing.
    I end up with a white salt instead.

blue water by milk ?
    can you explain better this sentence passage drain milk blue oily water etc
    Pour some milk into a glass then pour the milk away. Look at the glass closely covered in a white residue.
    Hold the glass upside down and watch the white residue drip away. A blueish oily water clings to the glass.
    Last edited by Kibric; 07-11-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Thank you for sharing your life's work Kibric! I often use whey in my gardening and have considered that the separation of the curds and the whey is somewhat alchemical. All the best on your path sir.

+ Reply to Thread