Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Orichalcum

Quote Originally Posted by LilacBlack View Post
    So I was finally able to complete a video of some sampling of my alchemical work with Orichalcum
    It includes how to make manna from vulgar metals and a recipe for an oil of metals.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...g_04DeC2ZnP7AA
    Hi Lilac

It's so good to see someone taking time to study and work in the lab.

Glauber is one of my favorites ... here is a downloadable copy of The Works of Glauber
    for those that don't already have it.

https://archive.org/details/worksofh...00glau/page/n6

I have looked at your videos and I'm a bit confused as to your final goal
    with your work.

Are you pursuing the Philosophers Stone ?

Thanks for your reply, Lilac. I checked out some of your videos. Thanks for posting and sharing your theories and experiments here. Did you use C. metallidurans microbe in your fermentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Hi Lilac!

Very nice videos! You seem to be quite skilled technically and a fresh exception between all us male alchemy nerds!

There are many following Glauber's approaches though some think he had not been an adept.

Your work is impressive anyway!
    Thanks!
    Yes, regardless if he was or not the man that he was Glauber would portray himself that way wouldnít he
    Ive always been a nerd too, I used to always have little science experiments lying around the house as a young kid or so my mom says!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Yes, nice videos!

Thanks for sharing them.

Youíre very welcome! Iím glad you like them and Iím happy to share them

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Lilac

It's so good to see someone taking time to study and work in the lab.

Glauber is one of my favorites ... here is a downloadable copy of The Works of Glauber
    for those that don't already have it.

https://archive.org/details/worksofh...00glau/page/n6

I have looked at your videos and I'm a bit confused as to your final goal
    with your work.

Are you pursuing the Philosophers Stone ?

Thank you so much for the link I will check it out, Glauber has always been interesting to me.

I never pursued the stone in the beginning until it started to pursue me. That is the only logical way I can sum it up to explain how I got where I am. My path started with studying plasma gans from Dr. Keshe’s studies. And that quickly led to studying hydro metallurgy and Alchemy in general. My aim has been alway to try and understand matter especially the matter in front of me in a scale I cannot see. I have always liked microbiology and biochemistry so the idea that metals contain microbes enthralled me and led me to believe the hypothesis that the philosophers stone is actually a living microbe. One that has a very deep and long history with the human microbiome. Transmutation is a clear indicator of proof of this microbial nature I seek to understand. But also from an economic standpoint the gains for individuals including myself as well as eventually the whole of society are extremely desirable. However the way all eventually will unravel for society as a whole will not be easy going. There will have to be a lot of breakdowns of fear based mental constructs before a positive outcome in light Of such knowledge becoming commonplace someday in our future as the human race. In other words I’m human so yes I want gold I was probably genetically engineered to do so however I also want to help the human race as a whole in any way I can. The stone kept finding me even when I didn’t even know what it was yet through my experiments with salt and ormus, sulfur , plant extracts, mineral prospecting, and mostly my experiments with electrolysis.

I would love to do experiments with delftia and other live microbes but I decided to hold off until I have access to a proper facility as mishandling or having too much exposure to the microbes can make humans sick. So they may require a clean room in order to carry out certain experiments with them. At the moment I only work outside and am only familiar with how to safely handle and properly dispose of the corrosives I handle, I am a stickler about not handling anything toxic unless I can do it safely enough.

Thanks for checking them out Mrs. Black
    I didn’t use live microbes but one day I hope to do experiments with live microbes when I obtain the proper supplies and facility and what not.

I am looking for indicators of microbial activity in all my work.

Thank you for your reply Lilac

Many of the old master alchemists suggest that alchemy is the art of distillation.

Through distillation in the animal, vegetable and mineral realms the essential
    parts can be removed.

These essences are what contain the life force.

To my understanding this is what the alchemists used to make their medicines
    and to transmute base metals into gold.

How does this line of thought sit with you ?

Here is another link to John French - The Art of Distillation.
    It may have something of interest for you.

https://the-eye.eu/public/Books/Beer...stillation.pdf

+ Reply to Thread