Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Above & Below WHAT?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    amazing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilance View Post
    amazing.
    Thank you. Much appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Based on my direct experience you often use the symbol of the Black Sun... why not the White Sun? Do you rate Spirit "above" Soul?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Based on my direct experience you often use the symbol of the Black Sun... why not the White Sun? Do you rate Spirit "above" Soul?
    Both "suns" are in there (in the first diagram). Look again. They are both significant. Without "Spirit" there is no Animation, without "Soul" there is no manifestation.

They can be somewhat compared to the TWO "Central Fires" in the alchemical texts.

Blog Entries
    I know all that, just curious as to why you seem to prefer the Black Sun (at least from what I have seen, you don't mention the White Sun that often)?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I know all that, just curious as to why you seem to prefer the Black Sun (at least from what I have seen, you don't mention the White Sun that often)?
    Perhaps because I have an inclination/affinity for timelessness and negentropy

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    We're all familiar with "As Above - So Below".

But the deeper question may not be what this says, but perhaps what it doesn't say?

Above WHAT? Below WHAT?

What is the point of reference?

Is there a LINE ???

If yes, where do we draw it?

Above & Below "ground level"? Above & Below "sea level"?

Above my head and below my feet?

As "Six Feet Up" - so "Six Feet Under"?

As in Olympus - so in Tartarus?

There may be a mystery hidden here

Just a little something to ponder
    Just asking these types of questions and then sitting back while waiting for the universe to respond is sobering to any length or time. I can only offer my lone opinion- not extracted from any authoritative source, or expounded unto me by any length of dusty pages writ by dead men long turned to ash and dust.

We definitely exist in, or as a universe (if anything or nothing are possible to be realized at all with mental abstractions).
    We have a central point and it is in constant fractal-ling to what appears to be out (as above) but it really never moves but remains where it is in the present.
    The theory of Gender actually helps describe my meaning here: (Death or the already present/ born (as below)
    Reality is fractal-ling into new realities at all times.
    So we have what is already existing (as below) and what is fractal-ling into existence (as above/ present now)

But its a lie I feel or a trick from our own minds: There is no two, only 1 and as above and as below are both the same. Its a universe and UNI is one and to understand it all is to bring it all to the Centre together..

+ Reply to Thread