Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Above & Below WHAT?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    This implies that in the X symbol there is not only an above and a below, but also a left and a right. The classical symbol for Sal (H)Armoniac could therefore represent the same, or an improved "concept":

The above is on its way to become the symbol of Chaos or the Star of Ishtar/Venus... which is love.

Chaos is Love. Chaos is Creation. Creation is Love. Love is Creation.

As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Thus the limit between could be a what, a when, a where, a how... A cross, an X, an equinox, a full moon, a door, a window, a threashold, etc.
    And yet that which is below is that which is above, which makes the limit become only a "perspective".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Really.
    Ok. I guess I got the point!

Blog Entries
    The big mistake not commit is to imagine that the X point, cross road (where the pacts with the devil are made generally, ask Robert Johnson lol), is always everywhere.

It's not everywhere in the relativeworld (it's Now.here and No.where in the absolute world) so some X Paths, X.tra roads are doomed.

Simply because the relative place in midgard where they stand are not leading to a perfect X gate, but to an X Goat place.

That's the major mistake of the Hebrew Ark of Covenant. They made a disequilibrated Covenant, opening a gate on a place of fire, a Tyrannic Fire Demon Entity, eager for power and blood in order to get some food appeared from it.
    Re reading the bible is very interesting with this point of view. YHVH is then a psychopathic entity :"Yes of course Mose, kill the other tribe of your cousin, to get their land, no problem with that", and also "bring me on the battle field and give me some holocauts also..." This vampire entity doomed partically the destiny of Hebrew people. Pacts of souls and blood are the worst to get rid of.

The gates that are opened should be also closed.

One should know perfectly how works the Matrix in its polarities in order to know how to make a super neutral point. The Hermetic Vision must then be at a pro level, to the extreme understanding of it. And I can tell you, that you'll never find anywhere this knowledge in books. You receive it from God (no bigotery here, it's just a Vision of perfection that happens like enlightenement).

And, if someone knows how to open it, then he must also know how to avoid that point to be ruined and vampirized. The Source must stay pure and not be given to any entity coming and going. I say this because I opened it. Some entities tryed to ask me for favors. All these entities feeding on others' energies, unable to have a link to the Source on their own as it should naturally be, because they renounced to it at some point...

Everyone wants free food. All chinese restaurants know that. But there is nothing free. That's the law of Fluxes. Everyone has to pay at a moment. Nothing in the relative world is free.

But because you opened the door, you are karmically responsible of it. Your doom.

Basically, for "one" microcosm, there is only one true Door. That's all.
    Last edited by Salazius; 05-22-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

The X is the signature of fire in nature, learn to see the light of nature! That is why it portrays radiating spires, thats what they are.

Known to all generations ,in all times, and all places throughout time that the Sun was animator and giver of Life!!

Meant to shine above and to give life to whats below, it burns and dis-integrates matter in many different ways and dimensions/realms and planes, in burning itself out it enlivens other things...

Alchemy is the Work of The Sun, it says plainly at the end of the Emerald Tablet

To know what the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world are.....Life...Death....Resurrection
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 05-23-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

It may be useful to compare the Tabula with other texts from the time when it was written, or the time when it was read a lot. In medieval times Dante Alighieri also described an above (Heaven with the Empyrean) and a below (Hell, with the three headed Baphomet/devil figure in the middle of the earth). The place in between (the X of that story?) was the Purgatory where the ancient Pagans (like Aristotle and others) reside or wait till world's end. Their only mistake why they can't go to heaven was that they were born before Christ and therefore could not be redeemed like all the humans that were born after Christ.

Just summarizing the concept of the Divine Comedy.

Blog Entries
    Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky

- J. Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky

- J. Lennon

That's a quote often used by atheists.
    So do you want to say there is no "other space" where entities reside and interesting things can be found that scientists reject, or do you just reject the idea of heaven and hell? After all it fits quite well to your initial question, don't you think?

Blog Entries
    Do you just reject the idea of heaven and hell?
    No, in fact they're very much there, and there are many versions of them. It's just that they are quite obsolete. And one can circumnavigate those, if one knows how to die properly.

But it's time for humankind to move on into adulthood/maturity without all this divisive and toxic carrot/heaven & stick/hell "parenting" of the gods & demons and their emissaries.

Enough "kneeling before god(s)" and "asking god(s) for forgiveness", etc... What a bunch of psychopathic megalomaniac control freaks they've become over the eons... most of them, anyway...

Time for humanity to grow the fuck up, and time for all the various "god" species to leave and retreat back to their own home realm(s) and lock the door behind them.

"Above" and "Below" are merely fields emerging in opposite directions from the "Ground Zero" plane/Source. Who or what inhabits those fields is a another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    No, in fact they're very much there. It's just that they are quite obsolete. And one can circumnavigate those, if one knows how to die properly.
    What about innocent small children dying? Or those who got raped and killed, or could not effort thinking enough how to die properly because they struggle every day to survive? What about beloved and already dead ones who did not have the possibility and opportunity for whatever reason to inform themselves how to die properly? I know life (and probably death too) isn't fair, but in your Weltsicht are they all doomed?

It's time for mankind to move on into adulthood/maturity without all this divisive and toxic "carrot & stick parenting" of the gods and their emissaries.
    Seems like Jesus already tried that. Some think he succeeded. Some think he never existed. Most nowadays don't care at all. At least not until they are aware their time has inevitably come. Then even the most hardcore atheist wants to cling on anything. It should have happened even to Terry Pratchett they say..

Enough "kneeling before god" and "asking god for forgiveness", etc...
    From where comes the power to be able to do this? Do you know the story of Deadalus and Ikarus (of course you do)? What about this cheesy song?

And how do you know the path you are propagating is not leading to ruin but is the only(?) way out?

Time for humanity to grow the fuck up, and time for all the various "god" species to go back to their own home realm(s) and lock the door behind them.
    Sounds interesting. Could you go more into detail please?

I don't want to fight. I'm just curious about your concept and reason that seems(?) to contradict the behaviour and goal of mankinds religion and mysticism since all times.

Except maybe some egyptian pharaos who made themselves gods and fucked their sisters to keep their divine lineage clean and create disabled offspring and others who all miserably failed in challenging god(s).

What do you think makes you more special than those?

Blog Entries
    You (probably) can't even begin to fathom the "damage" all this toxic "parenting" by the gods has caused.

Humankind doesn't need to be "saved" by the gods, but from them.

Life is not fair, gods or not. And we likely wouldn't even be in this state if it weren't for this long overdue toxic parenting in the first place.

Atheists and religious people alike are generally clueless about the shady businesses & wars those god-species have been running here... And on top of this, humans have been basically hardwired for religion, whether they admit it or not. Even atheism is also a religion/belief system.

But perhaps you're missing the main point. "Above" and "Below" are Fields/Emanations. It's the Ground Zero/Source we should ultimately focus on. But to do that, we have to unite those seeming "opposites", whether it is in our flasks or within ourselves, ideally both. It paves the Path of Return to Non-Duality and ultimately to the immeasurable/incommensurate Source.

Childhood's End.

From where comes the power to be able to do this?
    The gods just LOVE it when we believe it comes from them. It doesn't. The Source is One and omnipresent/non-localized, and the gods don't have a monopoly over it, although they'd like humans to believe otherwise. All they have is more access, through eons and eons of their own evolution. And it's an understatement to say that they're not inclined to share this access. So they've become addicted to being "parenting gods" and are incapable of leaving the "younger" races to their own independence.

What do you think makes you more special than those?
    The actual answer - I cannot give it here. But maybe it's because I don't fuck my sisters (or women in general) LOL

+ Reply to Thread