Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Key to Internal Alchemy

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    425
    Blog Entries
    7
    "You have to get the poison out, when you do it feels good and there is a great release it can clear the mind from perversions. But the poison also needs to be churned before it can be turned into amrit."
    Using the seminal fluid to cause the opening of the 3 channels ? yer the bandhas. Clench your fists.

    (IMO this is fucked up stuff) I think if people were to associate Tibet, the Dalai Lama, Buddhism etc. with this kind of practice which is one of many of this kind of ritual, it would probably be the end for them and their kind.
    Perversion is subjective, if they were pornstars we wouldn't be grossed out as much.
    There is only what you decide is fucked up. Taboos don't exist in nature.
    At the same time of letting go of sexual taboos, preconceptions, we're also meant to retain a pure spirit ?
    When your idea of pure spirit is subjective as well ? a moral minefield for the faint hearted.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Using the seminal fluid to cause the opening of the 3 channels ? yer the bandhas. Clench your fists.


    Perversion is subjective, if they were pornstars we wouldn't be grossed out as much.
    There is only what you decide is fucked up. Taboos don't exist in nature.
    At the same time of letting go of sexual taboos, preconceptions, we're also meant to retain a pure spirit ?
    When your idea of pure spirit is subjective as well ? a moral minefield for the faint hearted.

    The Law of Inversion?
    Every type of passion (sexual pleasure, fits of rage, hate and loathing) which is normally considered taboo by Buddhist ethical standards, is activated and nurtured in Vajrayana with the goal of then transforming it into its opposite.

    Perversion is subjective, however taboo a subject may appear it is only an obstacle to be removed. Embracing pollution and through various customs to realize non-duality by transcending social taboos, attaining basically an altered state of consciousness and perceiving the illusory nature of all conventional categories.

    Aghori Tantric sciences in India are filled with ritual practices designed to cut the aṣṭamahāpāśa "eight great nooses or bonds"

    Every type of passion (sexual pleasure, fits of rage, hate and loathing) which is normally considered taboo by Buddhist ethical standards, is activated and nurtured in Vajrayana with the goal of then transforming it into its opposite.

    “the same deed for which a normal mortal would burn for a hundred million eons, through this same act an initiated yogi attains enlightenment”

    Kill sin with sin, kill greed by greed. The shunyata principle provides a metaphysical legitimization for any conceivable “crime”, as it actually lacks any inherent existence.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post
    The Law of Inversion?
    Every type of passion (sexual pleasure, fits of rage, hate and loathing) which is normally considered taboo by Buddhist ethical standards, is activated and nurtured in Vajrayana with the goal of then transforming it into its opposite.

    Perversion is subjective, however taboo a subject may appear it is only an obstacle to be removed. Embracing pollution and through various customs to realize non-duality by transcending social taboos, attaining basically an altered state of consciousness and perceiving the illusory nature of all conventional categories.

    Aghori Tantric sciences in India are filled with ritual practices designed to cut the aṣṭamahāpāśa "eight great nooses or bonds"

    Every type of passion (sexual pleasure, fits of rage, hate and loathing) which is normally considered taboo by Buddhist ethical standards, is activated and nurtured in Vajrayana with the goal of then transforming it into its opposite.

    “the same deed for which a normal mortal would burn for a hundred million eons, through this same act an initiated yogi attains enlightenment”

    Kill sin with sin, kill greed by greed. The shunyata principle provides a metaphysical legitimization for any conceivable “crime”, as it actually lacks any inherent existence.
    Hi White Belt,

    Who said the following?

    “the same deed for which a normal mortal would burn for a hundred million eons, through this same act an initiated yogi attains enlightenment”

    Also, can you share your sources for what you shared regarding Vajrayana?

    Thanks!

    Michael

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    188
    I am doing this all on a phone now days so have patience.
    Taiji is in itself awesome. However it won't rejuvinate the body in itself. Taiji being Qi and Xuë. Breath and blood. The meat of taiji is to feel recognize the kenetic movement of blood when you move the body. Essentially you grab hold of this sensation, you push and pull it. It's that easy. That is taiji at its core.

    Technically you can consider breathing and pranayama taiji. However you are not moving the blood in this sort of manner. Close but not the same.

    So, fuck taiji because it wasn't the key. However on its own it's own it is definitly cool (;.

    Celibacy and sexual stimulation. First you must reach natural celibacy. Natural celibacy is: through the technique sexual desire in the body and mind vanishes. This happens quickly. It can make the *sexual stimulation* aspect difficult. However if you reach that point, the body will spontaneously give openings for sexual stimulation. Essentially out of no where the body engages.
    The breathing methods I gave you are specifically physiological changers.
    Controlled hyperventilation is one and releases calcium in the blood causing rapid fireing if the nervous system (whole body has the sensation of vibrating,tingling, and if done enough the muscles will contract on their own).
    This also heavily engages the sympathetic nervous system.
    If you're not familiar it constricts your blood vessels, draws blood in, increases heart rate etc.
    It is the easiest of the ganglia to stimulate in life.
    It is like cold stimulation. Achieved simply by respiration at ANY speed without pause.
    Now.
    The second method is the partial and full Valsalva. These are medical terms. Just like hyperventilation is.
    The partial can be done while breathing, the full is done while the breath is held.
    Medically what this does is engage the parasympathetic heavily. it slows down your heart significantly. Raises your blood pressure. Because it raises your blood pressure your body reacts by immediately counteracting it and lowering your blood pressure. It does this by dilating your blood vessels. This causes blood and oxygen to go to the surface of the skin. In doing so it turns the skin red.
    The method itself is to breath fully. all the way in, all the way out. As you exhale incorporate partial Valsalva.
    Do this consistantly. After so many breaths do a full valsalva (hold the breath and do full valsalva). Then do more breathing. Because the partial and full Valsalva, the raising of the blood pressure and activation of the parasympathetic is what causes the *upwards* flow.
    What do you think is the purpose of jhalandara bandah while breathing? Tucking the chin to the chest while you breath, it creates resistance while you exhale. However at that point all the back pressure is still in the head and neck.
    Oh yes. full Valsalva. Do be careful, don't be too forcefull with it, as it raises the blood pressure a lot and does strain the heart as it temporarily reduces blood flow to the heart.
    Anyway.
    Ojas,tejas,jing,qi,shen. These are all great concepts however still philosophy. I cannot actually tell you why it works nor what is actually happening physiologically. I cannot tell you why vitality/life can be multiplied.
    Just do the method until lust in body and mind vanish.
    Then sexual stimulation mixed with it. Meaning sexual stimulation and controlled hyperventilation/partial Valsalva together. Then once you feel you have gotten close to a peak, full Valsalva. If done right the body will quickly ignite hotter than ever before. Body turns solid red from top of head to toes. Not spotted. You will be solid red.
    Sexual stimulation obviously reverses the very condition needed for rejuvination. So then what do you do? you do the practice again. Practice, create condition, rejuvinate. Practice more.
    However if it's created strongly you can do a couple rejuvinations in a row easily without dropping to a place where list will become a problem.
    This is all personal experience and my understanding of it.
    My teacher is a secret. I am a bad student.

    Little red dots. =p
    Entier body is solid red when you rejuvinate. Deep red.

    Mulah bandah is good.
    uddiyana bandah is very good however it is taught wrong. It's taught as an extreme suction. A sucking up. Suck the abdomen in like this, then do full valsalva. Full Valsalva is how you push apana upwards.
    Jalandarah is in same boat.

    I only practiced mula bandah with light uddiyana(light meaning mine was no where near the masters of it, I simply pulled my stomach in and then rolled tension from bottom to top).
    Very crude. The real magic is pushing apana up. (that is the point, hand yourself upside down or do uddiyana bandah, you're trying to push apana up. im saying full Valsalva is the physiological way of doing so. If you combine controlled hyperventilation and Valsalva with hatha yoga then boom. you have been given the keys. )

    You do not need a partner for any of this.
    When I breath it is inhale from bottom to top, exhale from top to bottom. you want the Valsalva in all of your torso. Partial or full.
    In this way apana is reversed. First lust vanishes. At the extreme urinary continence increases notably.
    This is a very specific practice I am talking about. One that is basically dead.
    Taiji is amazing in itself.
    Kundalini as well.
    As is dharna and Samadhi.
    As is tantra/mantra/yantra (the method of aghoris).
    As for opening the nadis/winds/releasing subtle tension from the nervous system. I have a seperate method for that, one that isn't forceful and very quick. However it is the slowest of all the methods I know. Can take 3 to 6 months. However it will open the nerves, free the senses from the sense organ. An on a plus note it is also the method of simulated sleep. To be able to enter REM sleep within 5 to 15 minutes while awake.
    Kundalini is funny as hell. nodi shadhana? I think that's wrong, alternate nostril breathing of the yogis. It is for kundalini. However it is watered down. Do not do it at the place of the nostrils, you must alternate the breathing in the throat. Realistically you are alternating the pressure between the two carotid arteries.
    Why? Because the sympathetic and parasympathetic ganglia are attached heavily to the carotid blood vessels. Alternate the pressure and you alternate stimulation of those nerves. The two ganglia are branches of the vagus nerve of the brain. The vagus nerve descends directly from the brain. Function wise it is more important that the spinal nerves.
    Samadhi is also easy to reach. It takes about as much consistency as opening the nerves.
    Tantra/yantra/mantra and dharna/Samadhi can only be done once you open the nerves. They are very easy to do once that is done.
    (energetic) imbalances are less of a worry once you open all the nerves.
    Only thing I really cannot teach is how to merge the mind with the vagus nerve. In this what I mean is the vagus nerve is the reason you feel emotion in the body. See when you feel emotion, you are like an observing looking in. It obviously effects your mind to the core, however you still observe it. it is the reason cognitive dissonance exists. Cognitive dissonance exists as long as there is separation. One method is to enter the heart so to say. In this there is a feedback loop, the mind stops all gross thinking completely, you are pure feeling. You ARE you. You know yourself completely, there never was another, you are what is. completely content, you are. That state takes some good work to achieve. 3 weeks or so before I can sit down an do it willingly.
    However the rejuvinations is opposite yet the same. It makes the heart rise into the head. Same experience, different route.
    I may have learned many things, my goal in life was always learning the one things. I learned much. Sacrificed everything. Delt with all my karma. An even then it was only because of unyielding contemplation and observation that I learned everything. I care only about the fundamental workings.
    My teachers philosophy was unless you can give everything you will learn nothing. My philosophy was persistance to the point of success. A solid 15 years of learning is no easy task. Everything I speak of was side things learned in pursuit of rejuvination. I am a bad student. Just a persistent one.
    My teacher never required any vows or oaths of secrecy. It was more a fact of, if you're worthy you will learn, because everything you need is already there. Already exists. An if you cannot see it with my help them you are not worthy. Me knowing it now, I can teach anyone I want. Me being a bad student, I wish to teach it just a little bit. Before I myself get serious and decide to vanish. Rejuvinations itself is immensely alluring. kundalini and dharna/Samadhi together is not really alluring but you definitly are in a new place. Tantra/mantra/yantra will free you from all karma faster than anything else. If your nadis are open.
    I am a bad student. Because I wanted the keys to be mine alone. An that was an accepted condition. So I personally discovered rejuvinations myself and taught my teacher. Because it is a lost art. Mantra/yantra/tantra I learned by luck as the blood and guts were revealed by Richard Bandler in the West. However rejuvinations itself was my life's pursuit. Everything else was learned as side contemplations. My teacher was simply a gracious being of confirmation.
    Essentially a teach me nothing, only confirm what I know. I have had a few teachers through the years. I usually end up teaching them. You want the truth I have been on this path since I was 8. I only officially started it when I was 14. However I only count the years from 17 onwards because it was then I knew exactly what I was looking for.
    Anatomy and physiology have been the biggest contributors to all of this. The ascetics of old, an the goddess of the funeral pyre. Reality herself.
    I am a bad student. An out of everyone I feel people on this forum are the most likely to objectively see what I say.
    Aha. This post was Gone. My phone saved some of it. I'll post what is here, don't know of any was missing. was lucky my phone soft saved any of it. ��
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    Hi White Belt,

    Who said the following?

    “the same deed for which a normal mortal would burn for a hundred million eons, through this same act an initiated yogi attains enlightenment”

    Also, can you share your sources for what you shared regarding Vajrayana?

    Thanks!

    Michael

    Mercia Eliade RITES AND SYMBOLS OF INITIATION, 1995 is the quote

    Some other sources are mostly David Snellgrove books and papers
    Snellgrove, David. (1980) The Hevajra Tantra: A Critical Study, Oxford University Press (London).
    He wrote a lot of books

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Taiji is in itself awesome. However it won't rejuvinate the body in itself.
    Close but not the same.
    So, fuck taiji because it wasn't the key. However on its own it's own it is definitly cool (;.
    Anyway.

    I cannot actually tell you why it works nor what is actually happening physiologically.

    I cannot tell you why vitality/life can be multiplied.

    Just do the method until lust in body and mind vanish.

    This is all personal experience and my understanding of it.
    My teacher is a secret. I am a bad student.

    Mulah bandah is good.
    uddiyana bandah is very good however it is taught wrong.

    Jalandarah is in same boat.

    This is a very specific practice I am talking about. One that is basically dead.
    Taiji is amazing in itself.

    Only thing I really cannot teach is how to merge the mind with the vagus nerve.

    I may have learned many things, my goal in life was always learning the one things. I learned much.

    I am a bad student. Just a persistent one.

    My teacher never required any vows or oaths of secrecy.

    Me knowing it now, I can teach anyone I want.
    Me being a bad student, I wish to teach it just a little bit.

    Before I myself get serious and decide to vanish.
    I am a bad student. Because I wanted the keys to be mine alone.

    So I personally discovered rejuvinations myself and taught my teacher.

    Because it is a lost art. Mantra/yantra/tantra I learned by luck as the blood and guts were revealed by Richard Bandler in the West. However rejuvinations itself was my life's pursuit. Everything else was learned as side contemplations. My teacher was simply a gracious being of confirmation.
    Essentially a teach me nothing, only confirm what I know. I have had a few teachers through the years. I usually end up teaching them. You want the truth I have been on this path since I was 8. I only officially started it when I was 14. However I only count the years from 17 onwards because it was then I knew exactly what I was looking for.
    ��
    So I took some of your words and will try to address some of your statements.

    First off, Tai Chi is awesome and amazing I agree. But saying fuck it because it wasn't the key? Makes little sense.

    You cannot say what you are doing works, you cannot say what is happening physiologically. You cannot explain why vitality increases or multiplies. Then why go on such a long rant explaining all of these process like you are a doctor who fully understands them?

    It is all your experience. But your teacher is a secret and you are a bad student?
    Pretty disrespectful of all the teachers, yours and others, who have been teaching and passing down these arts. You taught your teachers?? I wonder what they would say if they knew you thought so little of them.

    Bad students should never become teachers. Logically it would sound like you would be a bad teacher as well.

    I have never heard of Richard Bandler the Co-founder of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) before but he is surrounded by controversy as well is the field of NLP. A quick google search seems to show one group of people who swear it works, and another group who say its all fraudulent and a scam.

    This guy has little to no connection to mantra/yantra/tantra which you say he revealed the blood and guts of to the West. At least he never published any books or videos on the subjects.

    Here are some of my teachers all of which I have the utmost respect for and would never have been able to learn the things I have without their gentle instructions.

    http://www.northern-praying-mantis.c...endan_Lai.html

    Sifu here with Hercules and Xena




    I would post a pic of me with my teachers as well but, maybe some other time.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    425
    Blog Entries
    7
    Valsalva. These are medical terms. Just like hyperventilation is.
    The partial can be done while breathing, the full is done while the breath is held.
    Medically what this does is engage the parasympathetic heavily. it slows down your heart significantly. Raises your blood pressure. Because it raises your blood pressure your body reacts by immediately counteracting it and lowering your blood pressure. It does this by dilating your blood vessels. This causes blood and oxygen to go to the surface of the skin. In doing so it turns the skin red.
    Right. Now i get it. You know what your doing to yourself ?
    Objectively i can only see developing medical conditions brought on by this practice.
    If your 100% i still would say be shrewd.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    188
    Both processes are natural and safe. The only possible danger would be temporarily increasing your blood pressure. However if thats an issue you should probably be seeing a doctor and refrain from doing any heavy lifting.
    Objectively I was never talking mediocre increases in vitality. I was speaking extreme increases.
    However. This is good. I am satisfied. Thank you all for participating in the conversation. (=
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Both processes are natural and safe. The only possible danger would be temporarily increasing your blood pressure. However if thats an issue you should probably be seeing a doctor and refrain from doing any heavy lifting.
    Objectively I was never talking mediocre increases in vitality. I was speaking extreme increases.
    However. This is good. I am satisfied. Thank you all for participating in the conversation. (=
    I wish you would be less cryptic and shadowy Maybe you should just post a video of yourself technique in practice, or in progress? Maybe even turn red for us.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnhT0T6Nhy4

    I wanted to point something out here. This guy Rickson Gracie is widely recognized as one of the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighters of all time. Here he exposes his secret to success in a Documentary called Choke. I met Rickson Gracie through Machado Jiu Jitsu in Las Vegas and at a Seminar for Black belts he gathered us all around in a circle and did what he does here in the video.

    His quote "Do you wanna know my secret to "Hidden Jiu Jitsu"? It's like yoga and stuff."

    My brother in Qi Gong who I train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with since 1996 was there with me. We looked at each other and I think both of us came to the same thought at that time.

    There is no way I could explain it better, my vitality has definitely increased more than a regular Joe. I can't bench press even 200 lbs. its not that kind of strength. It's is an internal kind. I can take punches, absorb damage, have insane amounts of energy.

    I utilize all of this by fighting in mixed martial arts. I go to the gym five to six times a week, I run and hit the heavy bag and lift weights and beat up people for fun. I used to run a security company that specialized in Nightclub and Restaurant security.

    I do agree with you Avatar, you are probably on to something that is only safe for a healthy person to practice. But this stuff is probably sounding like gibberish to most untrained in lots of breathing practices.

    I had been teaching martial arts and Tai Chi in the California area for a long time. Though I do not have students any more. There are so many odd people, with strange New Age beliefs and ideas added, they fill all the spacey cliche spiritual stereotypes you can imagine. They all want to be the Qi Gong teacher, or the Yogi or the Guru. Everyone wants to act like they have it all figured out, talking about Chakras and energy and Chi and Prana. Just wanting to train a bit then run away and become the teacher. Students suddenly want me to become their wedding counselor and personal advisor, security guard, travel companion etc. Why? When I just wanted to share the teachings... Why such sudden and drastic changes in peoples lives hmmm...

    I have spent and continue to spend a good amount of my life trying to understand these subjects, only because I have had some out of this world experiences.

    What kind of vitality are you experiencing in your life??

    I am strong as a bull, I can confidently subdue any human being without harming them, I rarely get sick if ever, when I do its just some super snotty shit out my nose for a few days. I have no physical injuries, my body is in supreme condition like a well oiled machine.

    All of this I attribute to the secrets of Internal Nourishment School, and the breathing practices and standing meditations that transformed me from inside out.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post
    Mercia Eliade RITES AND SYMBOLS OF INITIATION, 1995 is the quote

    Some other sources are mostly David Snellgrove books and papers
    Snellgrove, David. (1980) The Hevajra Tantra: A Critical Study, Oxford University Press (London).
    He wrote a lot of books
    Very useful. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts