Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key to Internal Alchemy

Hybrid View

Key to Internal Alchemy

Okay. New thread since I could not revive a previous one.
    The key to to making the life force rise up and generate heat that is used to multiple vitality when combined with controlled hyperventilation and sexual stimulation is the partial Valsalva maneuver And full Valsalva maneuver. BOOM, just gave you the key of keys. I can tell you exactly how to use it, an I will, however maybe I will keep that for half a second to entice conversation. However the gold brick was just thrown at your head. For anyone experienced it will be a god saver. However for most more direction will be needed. We cannot all be zealots beasts. Even I am just an ember glowing atm. However I have decided not to hide this no more. I only kept it to myself for 5 months or so. A long time but a short time for someone who works 90 hours a week and Personally I need to get a roommate so I can reduce my work load and practice more. Didn't ever think I would figure this out. If any of you would like to donate to me I would appreciate it. I have more solid techniques for advancement. However I just gave you that worth the most for free. Planting seeds of gold.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Hmmm, but do you truly need a key??

"A man prayed: 'O Lord, open a door that I may come to you.' Rabi’ah, hearing him, said: 'O idiot! Is the door shut?'" (Attar, Conference of the Birds)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopoe View Post
    Hmmm, but do you truly need a key??

"A man prayed: 'O Lord, open a door that I may come to you.' Rabi’ah, hearing him, said: 'O idiot! Is the door shut?'" (Attar, Conference of the Birds)
    As I see it, it's quite simple, really... If the door is locked, one needs a key. If it isn't locked, one doesn't.

If you'd be interested in creating the Philosopher's Stone, is your door open to the secrets of making it? Or would you require a "key"?

If you were locked up in a room and wanted to get out, would you not need a key?

More than once I was in need for specific "keys", and I was fortunate enough to receive them with impeccable timing

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    As I see it, it's quite simple, really... If the door is locked, one needs a key. If it isn't locked, one doesn't.

If you'd be interested in creating the Philosopher's Stone, is your door open to the secrets of making it? Or would you require a "key"?)
    That is precisely the door Attar is talking about.

What is alchemical about this exercise Avaar186?

Not the first time someone labeled their qigong, or meditations as ''inner alchemy'' but what's ''alchemical'' about it... why call it ''inner alchemy''?

''For anyone experienced it will be a god saver''

A god saver? mind sharing how with me? Would doing this meditation or qigong exercise, lead to some sort of realization or enlightenment? how am i to recognize the ''god saving'' attributes this exercise has?

very much interested in learning more about your inner alchemy and hope to hear from you.

Hoopoe: The door was never shut. However if you cannot see the door you cannot walk through it.

Andro: The door is like knowing boiling water kills bacteria and distillation will allow you to drink ocean water. It is a key in that it is essential.

TAlchemist: Inner alchemy as in the method of multiplying the vitality of the body. As in all functions of the body experienced an increased because the foundation was increased.
    Haha yes, realization, enlightenment, yes.
    Simply yes.
    Vitality is that which keeps the body alive, the mind thinking. You alive.
    Ever been physically exhausted from work? emotionally exhausted? Mentally exhausted? The thing you are exhausting is that which you are multiplying. It's exhaustion is the reason you breath, eat, and sleep.

I literally gave you all the medical term for it. Haha. It is the method to make the fire.
    Controlled hyperventilation makes the nerves rapidly fire. It is an engagement of the sympathetic nerve system through chemical manipulation via breathing rythem.
    The parasympathetic creates the heat, an is mechanically engaged an will eclipse the former engagement.
    All that's needed at that point is the life giving fluid.
    However remember, a hot dry pan will evaporate water quickly. A warm pan will only head but not steam the water instantly. So become hot hot hot before adding water.

The mind and heart and senses, rejuvinated once become brand new. However the second...third...5th time. It is no longer rejuvinations. It is vivification. You have more vitality than you were ever born with. What happens at this point?

There are many powerful methods. Most have to do with either creating intensity or gathering/focusing that which you have. This has to do with increasing the base. What is it you think you are focusing or increasing? What are you gathering? That is what you are multiplying with this. So yes, the mind and heart and body go through radical changes.
    For anyone experienced it will be a god saver.
    That is because it is key taught incorrectly in many different ways.

Screw Qigong. I am talking about literally forcing your parasympathetic nervous system to engage HEAVILY and instantly. Which creates tons of heat which will radiate from your body. Control of fire in the body easy peezy scientifically and for free. An the key to multiplying vitality. Of course it in itself is not whole. It needs the controlled hyperventilation (activation of sympathetic nerve system to an extreme). An creation of fluid.
    However the "fire" is the key.
    In yoga this would be easy perfect control of upana. The wind that rises up.
    The weird term I mentioned in my first post. It's a medical term. An is two fold. This is science boys.
    That was not some esoteric term I spoke. That was a western medicine term I spoke. That allows you to forcefully make your body do a thing.

You want pure Qi gong I can tell yah how to do the taiji. that's easy. However it won't multiply your vitality. Not even medicine can do that.
    You want personal instruction I can give it over Skype. I would be willing to do a group Skype for some cash I suppose. However I literally gave you all you need to know.
    You're nervous system doesn't even have to be released in order to do this. Literally any mammal could do it if you could teach them to do it. However I cannot talk to animals so. LOL.

The majority of ascetism attempts to teach this method. That is was the tummo of Tibetan Buddhism attempts to teach. It's what wim hof things he is teaching.
    It's not mystical. It is physiology. It is only mystical because the greatness of its effect. Which is Quick and overwhelming vitality and *enlightenment* which is simply an overwhelming psychological change you cannot resist. You cannot resist it because it is the foundation causing it.
    The most evil of people would become pure.
    The vile would lose all perversion. The devout would see clearly.
    Worship life because life and the living are what I am talking about. Those who worship the god they meet after death are blind. Worshipping the god of the dead.
    See life. It is dwindling day by day. A child moves out of joy, an older fellow moves out of obligation. Could you even imagine moving out of joy again? To literally do thing constantly simply because it feels joyful to move and do things. That is the first thing you will experience. After that, further multiplication, accumulations of life, further so is insanity. Enlightenment. To be a computer at 500 percent charge. However it is like the computer works better and more the higher the charge.
    The human at birth is born at lowest life capacity.
    It's capacity is much more. You're eyesight literally becomes brighter. Your smell sharpened to the 9th degree. Your body odor becomes sweet and enticing to the nervous system of you and others. And your brain. omg. Your brain starts to work in ways you didn't know it could, simply because it has the power for it. Ah and your emotional disposition. Well that pretty much equals off. You become emotionally equal, no inclination an thus you gain real freedom to make a choice. No longer choices due to emotional inclination but choices due to pure choice. Essentially heart becomes free of karma and you can move freely without hindrance.
    An that what happens within the first 3 rejuvinations.

So that's the majority in a gist. Everything you will do is pure physiological. No belief needed. Pure path of the body.
    This method IS mentioned in the back of a few traditions. An is lightly or rarely mentioned by ascetics. Mainly because it is seen as the impossible method. It is also seen as the supreme method. "Even the gods find difficulty in it". That is because they do not know the right way. A crappy method done to extreme can cause the same result. However where as you may practice for years to get one rejuvination. You can do easily one rejuvination a month with lazy practice.
    Two or 3 with vigilance.
    Why do you think celibacy was invented? LOL.
    Celibacy is a natural happening of this method. There is no *trying* to be celibate. It simply happens. However sexual stimulation is still needed to multiply and accumulate vitality. Celibacy does not mean stagnation nor atrophy here. Just as Samadhi should have extreme intensity, it is not a atrophy or dead awareness.
    ANYWAY i have said more than needed. Like I said if yah want personal instruction I can easily give it. Throw me a little cash. Whatever you have is fine.
    Why?
    Why not. Isn't it worth more if you payed for it?
    People value what they pay for.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

+ Reply to Thread