Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Key to Internal Alchemy

Key to Internal Alchemy

Okay. New thread since I could not revive a previous one.
    The key to to making the life force rise up and generate heat that is used to multiple vitality when combined with controlled hyperventilation and sexual stimulation is the partial Valsalva maneuver And full Valsalva maneuver. BOOM, just gave you the key of keys. I can tell you exactly how to use it, an I will, however maybe I will keep that for half a second to entice conversation. However the gold brick was just thrown at your head. For anyone experienced it will be a god saver. However for most more direction will be needed. We cannot all be zealots beasts. Even I am just an ember glowing atm. However I have decided not to hide this no more. I only kept it to myself for 5 months or so. A long time but a short time for someone who works 90 hours a week and Personally I need to get a roommate so I can reduce my work load and practice more. Didn't ever think I would figure this out. If any of you would like to donate to me I would appreciate it. I have more solid techniques for advancement. However I just gave you that worth the most for free. Planting seeds of gold.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Hmmm, but do you truly need a key??

"A man prayed: 'O Lord, open a door that I may come to you.' Rabi’ah, hearing him, said: 'O idiot! Is the door shut?'" (Attar, Conference of the Birds)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopoe View Post
    Hmmm, but do you truly need a key??

"A man prayed: 'O Lord, open a door that I may come to you.' Rabi’ah, hearing him, said: 'O idiot! Is the door shut?'" (Attar, Conference of the Birds)
    As I see it, it's quite simple, really... If the door is locked, one needs a key. If it isn't locked, one doesn't.

If you'd be interested in creating the Philosopher's Stone, is your door open to the secrets of making it? Or would you require a "key"?

If you were locked up in a room and wanted to get out, would you not need a key?

More than once I was in need for specific "keys", and I was fortunate enough to receive them with impeccable timing

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    As I see it, it's quite simple, really... If the door is locked, one needs a key. If it isn't locked, one doesn't.

If you'd be interested in creating the Philosopher's Stone, is your door open to the secrets of making it? Or would you require a "key"?)
    That is precisely the door Attar is talking about.

What is alchemical about this exercise Avaar186?

Not the first time someone labeled their qigong, or meditations as ''inner alchemy'' but what's ''alchemical'' about it... why call it ''inner alchemy''?

''For anyone experienced it will be a god saver''

A god saver? mind sharing how with me? Would doing this meditation or qigong exercise, lead to some sort of realization or enlightenment? how am i to recognize the ''god saving'' attributes this exercise has?

very much interested in learning more about your inner alchemy and hope to hear from you.

Hoopoe: The door was never shut. However if you cannot see the door you cannot walk through it.

Andro: The door is like knowing boiling water kills bacteria and distillation will allow you to drink ocean water. It is a key in that it is essential.

TAlchemist: Inner alchemy as in the method of multiplying the vitality of the body. As in all functions of the body experienced an increased because the foundation was increased.
    Haha yes, realization, enlightenment, yes.
    Simply yes.
    Vitality is that which keeps the body alive, the mind thinking. You alive.
    Ever been physically exhausted from work? emotionally exhausted? Mentally exhausted? The thing you are exhausting is that which you are multiplying. It's exhaustion is the reason you breath, eat, and sleep.

I literally gave you all the medical term for it. Haha. It is the method to make the fire.
    Controlled hyperventilation makes the nerves rapidly fire. It is an engagement of the sympathetic nerve system through chemical manipulation via breathing rythem.
    The parasympathetic creates the heat, an is mechanically engaged an will eclipse the former engagement.
    All that's needed at that point is the life giving fluid.
    However remember, a hot dry pan will evaporate water quickly. A warm pan will only head but not steam the water instantly. So become hot hot hot before adding water.

The mind and heart and senses, rejuvinated once become brand new. However the second...third...5th time. It is no longer rejuvinations. It is vivification. You have more vitality than you were ever born with. What happens at this point?

There are many powerful methods. Most have to do with either creating intensity or gathering/focusing that which you have. This has to do with increasing the base. What is it you think you are focusing or increasing? What are you gathering? That is what you are multiplying with this. So yes, the mind and heart and body go through radical changes.
    For anyone experienced it will be a god saver.
    That is because it is key taught incorrectly in many different ways.

Screw Qigong. I am talking about literally forcing your parasympathetic nervous system to engage HEAVILY and instantly. Which creates tons of heat which will radiate from your body. Control of fire in the body easy peezy scientifically and for free. An the key to multiplying vitality. Of course it in itself is not whole. It needs the controlled hyperventilation (activation of sympathetic nerve system to an extreme). An creation of fluid.
    However the "fire" is the key.
    In yoga this would be easy perfect control of upana. The wind that rises up.
    The weird term I mentioned in my first post. It's a medical term. An is two fold. This is science boys.
    That was not some esoteric term I spoke. That was a western medicine term I spoke. That allows you to forcefully make your body do a thing.

You want pure Qi gong I can tell yah how to do the taiji. that's easy. However it won't multiply your vitality. Not even medicine can do that.
    You want personal instruction I can give it over Skype. I would be willing to do a group Skype for some cash I suppose. However I literally gave you all you need to know.
    You're nervous system doesn't even have to be released in order to do this. Literally any mammal could do it if you could teach them to do it. However I cannot talk to animals so. LOL.

The majority of ascetism attempts to teach this method. That is was the tummo of Tibetan Buddhism attempts to teach. It's what wim hof things he is teaching.
    It's not mystical. It is physiology. It is only mystical because the greatness of its effect. Which is Quick and overwhelming vitality and *enlightenment* which is simply an overwhelming psychological change you cannot resist. You cannot resist it because it is the foundation causing it.
    The most evil of people would become pure.
    The vile would lose all perversion. The devout would see clearly.
    Worship life because life and the living are what I am talking about. Those who worship the god they meet after death are blind. Worshipping the god of the dead.
    See life. It is dwindling day by day. A child moves out of joy, an older fellow moves out of obligation. Could you even imagine moving out of joy again? To literally do thing constantly simply because it feels joyful to move and do things. That is the first thing you will experience. After that, further multiplication, accumulations of life, further so is insanity. Enlightenment. To be a computer at 500 percent charge. However it is like the computer works better and more the higher the charge.
    The human at birth is born at lowest life capacity.
    It's capacity is much more. You're eyesight literally becomes brighter. Your smell sharpened to the 9th degree. Your body odor becomes sweet and enticing to the nervous system of you and others. And your brain. omg. Your brain starts to work in ways you didn't know it could, simply because it has the power for it. Ah and your emotional disposition. Well that pretty much equals off. You become emotionally equal, no inclination an thus you gain real freedom to make a choice. No longer choices due to emotional inclination but choices due to pure choice. Essentially heart becomes free of karma and you can move freely without hindrance.
    An that what happens within the first 3 rejuvinations.

So that's the majority in a gist. Everything you will do is pure physiological. No belief needed. Pure path of the body.
    This method IS mentioned in the back of a few traditions. An is lightly or rarely mentioned by ascetics. Mainly because it is seen as the impossible method. It is also seen as the supreme method. "Even the gods find difficulty in it". That is because they do not know the right way. A crappy method done to extreme can cause the same result. However where as you may practice for years to get one rejuvination. You can do easily one rejuvination a month with lazy practice.
    Two or 3 with vigilance.
    Why do you think celibacy was invented? LOL.
    Celibacy is a natural happening of this method. There is no *trying* to be celibate. It simply happens. However sexual stimulation is still needed to multiply and accumulate vitality. Celibacy does not mean stagnation nor atrophy here. Just as Samadhi should have extreme intensity, it is not a atrophy or dead awareness.
    ANYWAY i have said more than needed. Like I said if yah want personal instruction I can easily give it. Throw me a little cash. Whatever you have is fine.
    Why?
    Why not. Isn't it worth more if you payed for it?
    People value what they pay for.

Blog Entries
    You've just described how our mitochondria should work when fully optimized

Keywords: Endogenous Thermogenesis -> Endogenous Hydrogenesis (at the mitochondria level)

This probably won't change/affect the genetic factors we were born with, but it's our best chance to prevent or delay some devastating epigenetic expressions which are becoming increasingly common and destructive in these industrialized times, especially when deprived of natural sunlight and perpetually bombarded with artificial EMFs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    It's what Wim Hof thinks he is teaching.
    So what is Wim Hof doing/teaching "wrong" (if that's what you're implying)

Those who worship the god they meet after death are blind. Worshiping the god of the dead.
    Amen to that

People value what they pay for.
    Sad but (very often) true. But it doesn't always/necessarily have to be money. There are other types of exchanges.

This being said, my landlord won't accept Shamanic Work as rent

TAlchemist: Inner alchemy as in the method of multiplying the vitality of the body. As in all functions of the body experienced an increased because the foundation was increased.
    If the sexual energy through stimulation is already present, how is the vitality being multiplied? I assume, its refinement i.e grosser energies > subtle?
    If I understand correctly, hyperventilation is used to pull the energy from place to place?

However remember, a hot dry pan will evaporate water quickly. A warm pan will only head but not steam the water instantly. So become hot hot hot before adding water.
    All that's needed at that point is the life giving fluid.
    Is this water a metaphor for something else? If the energy is already present in the body, then isn't the ''water'' already there?

However sexual stimulation is still needed to multiply and accumulate vitality.
    If I'm understanding the method correctly... energy is being generated and multiplied by refinement of grosser energies?

There was a member on another Alchemy Forum that shared his ''Qigong Inner Alchemy'' method with us but it didn't involve sexual stimulation, just pure meditation and a bit of controlled breathing... It had to do with the Dantien whereas your method doesn't seem to mention Dantien. Do you believe the Dantien has any purpose in Inner Alchemy?

How do I know if the method is working? And where am I pulling the energy to? A member elsewhere mentioned storing it in the lower Dantien, then the Middle, then the Upper Dantien centered in the brain.

Is Celibacy, storing this same Energy, and Sexual Stimulation is creating and building it up more quicker?
    Last edited by tAlchemist; 06-13-2019 at 06:08 PM.

ANDRO:

A: Wim hoff is implying what he teaches is Tibetan tummo. An indeed it may be. However the Tibetans are also wrong. LOL big boy claims.
    Anyway the way Wim Hof breaths, it is controlled hyperventilation. However he definitely slips into partial Valsalva maneuver if he is exhaling through pursed lips. This also centers all the back pressure in the head like a Trumpet player unfortunately. Those who practice Jalandhara Bandha also experience partial Valsalva. However to reap the full benefits you either need to do it purposely or do it to an extreme and be lucky. Even then most back pressure is kept in the head.
    My main issue with Wim Hof is that is did indeed discover something amazing. However it is medically known and is not exactly the "fire practice" itself. Its is like Its a near miss of the truth. No need to trust me. I say this because I have done all manner of methods and practices in my time during my search and reverse engineering. Many practices are capable brushing against the point and giving result if done intensely enough. My advantage was knowing that it should be so easy you can do accidentally and that it is quicker than shit in effect.

B: I don't really need anyone's money unless they are offering grand sums. I am poor ish so I will definitely take donations. Reality is, even though it is fast and easy, few will practice it with enough consistency to get results. Even though the requirements are meager compared to all other ascetic practice.

tALCHEMIST:

A: In this you are not pulling anything anywhere. Anatomical reality is what it is. I do not know why the sexual stimulation is needed during the process to multiply vitality. As a male I know if you incorporate controlled hyperventilation into the masturbation process regularly you will stop emitting semen and will only emit the sweet smelling seminal fluid from the prostate. On another note controlled hyperventilation engages the sympathetic nervous system heavily, where as the full and partial Valsalva engage the parasympathetic heavily and it overrides the sympathetic influence. It is like swinging to one extreme only to swing to the other extreme quickly.

B: Ah yah sorry water was a reference to sexual fluid/sexual stimulation. If you have practiced diligently before attempting to rejuvenate the body you will actually be a natural celibate. An so when the time comes that you do attempt all this, orgasm will not be an issue for you wont be able to reach it. The sensation will vanish as quickly as it occurs. If the body is not there yet, then yes it takes the willingness to forgo ejaculation, to reach close to the peak, stop, and engage full Valsalva. At that time your body will also be vibrating intensely due to the controlled hyperventilation, And then BOOM, hot hot heat and full body redness.

C: Yes you can call it refinement of grosser energies. Taiji is related to this but you do not have to know how to do it. The partial Valsalva is all the blood control you need to know how to do.
    Jing, Qi, and Shen. the refinement of one into another. Yes that is exactly what I am teaching. That is one variation of its explanation. Another is the yoga bindu, teja and ojas. Another is the red and the white drop. Naropa of Buddhism. The yogi Sivananda called it siddha vidya. The ability to redirect life inwards and upwards. I believe he referred to it this way because we lust, have dissonance in our heart, and the mind rapidly fires in all directions like a monkey. The method that causes natural celibacy, dissolved the dissonance of the heart, and silences the mind. Even when the mind does think in this state it is very much different than a heart and mind full of dissonance.

C part 2: The majority of traditions know of this power and try to harness through various means. They tried and failed? They tried and died. HAHA sorry had to be dramatic. Couldn't refrain from a Dune reference. However I do consider this a lost secret. Something most traditions strive for in their highest degree's. Yet all fail in it.

D: Celibacy is the slow method. Allowing it to build slowly over time. In this way if the nerves are open you will be able to utilize this energy as it builds. It takes tens of years to see real fruits. It takes at least 10 years to see real fruits. An you cannot let the organ atrophy. Celibacy is like static gathering over a long period of time. Where as a single gathering done during a single session of stimulation coupled with controlled hyperventilation is like gathering 10 years worth of celibacy in an instant. However if you cannot make it into steam, than it just sits and goes no where. It will only increase your lust if you cannot raise it and make it dissolve into the body. Which is done by nothing more than the technique I gave.

Do not go and attempt it right away. Prime the body first. Practice the method without sexual stimulation for many many sessions first. remain celibate while you do so. celibacy without effort will take over. If you do it enough, you will notice your urinary continence actually increases to an extreme. When daily urination is affected than you know you are hitting a prime point.
    At that point not only will you become celibate in body, you will also have it in mind. In Buddhism I believe this state is referred to as, visual, sound, touch, none of them sexually stimulate you. Haha.

Part 2:

Personally I found it. Practiced it just enough to know I had gold. Was easy to know, I knew what I was looking for. I was reverse engineering. I was never seeking blindly, I was seeking for something exact. I completed my lifes work. Decided to take a break. After 13 specific years of non stop work. I had lost all desire to even seek it. Not knowing if I would ever discover the solid method for it. However I had a vow to keep. So. After figuring it out, I horded the information like a jealousy gf. No one ways to give away their precious life's work. Especially when they will never be able to receive credit for it. I decided to do nothing for 6 months. At the end of that 6 months I decided I should just tell people and give it away for free. I took 6 months and did nothing. Took the time to feel relaxed, live life with now vow. Now at the end of those 6 months. Ive decided to keep my job. Move into my car. ( I am poor I only make between 2 and 4 grand a month). I figured I can live in my car, make about 2500 to 3 grand a months and practice at the very least 12 hours a week.
    Since this all centers around breathing I find walking and breathing to be a very efficient zoned in way to practice. It is how I originally happened upon it.

Will this make you immortal? I don't know. It will definitely make you feel like youre on the path to immortality. Its like this, When you accumulate all that vitality. You can get rid of it. It takes more effort to get rid of it though. Multiple ejaculations must be done to get rid of the vitality from one rejuvenation. Even then the residual will last a long time. However, if you simply rejuvenate the body, then practice, then do another rejuvenation...then practice, then another. In this way you will remain a perfect celibate and will gain immense vitality. All the while having sex. However, do not fret. Many express their concern over missing the pleasure of orgasm. I tell you now the non sexual bliss you will experience is unfathomably stronger and more joyful. How many pores do you have on your skin?
    More correctly spoken, how many arrector pili muscles do you have ? ;D
    When they decide to intensely engage in waves upon waves upon waves. You will be so overwhelmed you will laugh with joy. I believe we may have billions of arrector pili. My best description of bliss is being stuff with joy and then exploding with it out of every inch of your being while being irrevocably changed mentally and emotionally by that intensity. A pleasure which no drug can mimic. One which I experienced every night for 30 days originally. Ah yes. At the end of 30 days after rejuvenating myself, I made the choice to get rid of all vitality and jump back into the pit of darkness we call life. I vowed to find the way back or die trying.

Anyway. All you must do is breath fully in and out, engage the partial Valsalva while you do it. Do it for an hour or two a day while walking. Get that back pressure all the way down to your pelvis. Just breath RHYTHMICALLY and CONSISTATLY while engaging the partial Valsalva. An when you hit a good peak during breathing, do a full Valsalva. DONT do the full Valsalva too hard okay? I worry about yall. Full Valsalva spikes your blood pressure like you're trying to lift a car or give birth to a child. Just do it well.
    I originally incorporated maha bandah into my breathing periodically. However my maha bandah was different. because although I did it, I was doing full Valsalva everytime.
    When I was 8 I rejuvenated my body as well. First time I masturbated it happened. At 8. But why! HOW!
    As a child I used to rear up on my toes and I would sprint. I did this constantly everyday as a small child. However as a child I was 100 percent fully exerting myself to run as fast as I could. In doing this I was holding my breath while running. However I wasn't just holding my breath, I was holding it and pushing. Hence preforming the full Valsalva. Hence my first experience of rejuvenation. At that time as an 8 year old I thought that's what they meant by *your first time is never the same*. HA. At 8 I vowed to be a wizard at 17. At 17 I was two years into isolation and self study. I did school from home, and by the grace of chance I happened to create the same condition I did when I was 8. At 17, I thought It would take me 3 to 6 months to figure it out. 13 years later....LOL. I was like a zealot for the first 8 years. However at that 8 year mark my faith trembled. Life and karma were sinking in, the residual for rejuvenation was all but worn off. An although I knew it could be done because I had accidentally accomplished minor rejuvenations in that time periodically. I was no closer to truly knowing it than I was when I started. I had researched, tried, done all mystic practice that could lead to it. At that point it was just me and my memories and pure reverse engineering. I was tired. Tired from failing for years. I have had 3 mental break downs in those 13 years. No one knows, no one cares, an there is no certainty you will succeed, an you have failed 1000 times despite spending all day every day for 8 years working on it. Mental break downs, a day when you lose all faith and cannot accept your own failure.

Part 3.
    I am indeed drinking. XD
    Praise it because its one of the only reasons I take the time to write on such forums as these. I enjoy writing and typing while drinking.
    However that is all coming to an end very soon.
    If any of you are curious. I will skype or group skype. Text. Message. Video chat. Call. That is fine. At this point I have decided it is better to teach people what I know than to randomly die and have all I have learned lost. Pm me if you wish such an interaction good people.
    As well. This is simply what I consider my greatest achievement. Achievement being my lifes work. An please do be critical. The inquisitive and skeptical mind is best mind. It is a contemplative mind. I treasure contemplative minds.
    Also. This is not all I learned in so many years. I learned everything beside the road along the way. Kundalini. lol. Taiji. Opening the nervous system easily. ( Most do not know how deeply the nervous system can really be opened, a fully opened nervous system well, the senses flow freely between eachother, not trapped in their organ of sense). umm. hmmm. The two sources of all strength and how to develop them. That which supports all strength and how to develop it. Hm. Samadhi, or fixation of mind. That one is public and easy to develop though. Deity yoga, spirits, avishkara. The easy science of mantra, yantra and tantra. Hm. There is only one ability I am rusty in. Well two. I am a little rusty with kundalini. I know my method works easy and quickly but haven't done it in at least 2 years. However more so the method of the mind entering the chamber of the heart. To actually have the mind enter inside the chamber of emotion. It causes a feed back loop which makes the mind unable to think a thought, however you ARE one with your soul. Needing nothing, wanting nothing, and knowing exactly who you are. A true fulfillment. That method I played with for about two months, was amazing...was intoxicating in itself, was fulfilling, was extreme. However was now what I vowed to learn so I left it behind. However I generally know how it works, so with a little effort I could easily replicate and most likely make an easy step by step for others. The only concern with that one is, it may require the majority of the nervous system to be open. Which takes about 3 to 6 months of practice. To release the senses from the body, or at least part of them. Lol.

Anyway. I hope you all have enjoyed this overwhelming long post. =)

+ Reply to Thread