Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Phonetic Cabala

Blog Entries
    To me you exhibit the ego traits you preach about.
    Your language of redemption and foolish pride is like that of a evangelical preacher.
    You aren't really sharing anything anyone can use.

In my eyes your writings are distorting and dangerous.
    Your taking something i love dearly, the main focus of my life and reducing it to some christian propaganda.

If this rabbit hole is just about manna, you could of led with that.

If any one has anything constructive.....? I will not respond to negativity. Any questions, other than the matter as I have been descriptive enough for those who have been studying for years as I, as we begun here quite some years ago(10), together then you know me and all that I refer to.....only seems to be a backlash of sorts with the newer crowd.

Of course all I've written above, I speak referring to the texts you all know and I use their language and their thematic material, nothing is a construct of my own.

Alchemy is alchemy , its purpose is the purpose God intended, and it is clear! I cannot nor can anyone else make it something that fits their liking and their level of comfort.....It is what it is, it has always been for those who are ready.

It isn't religious but it is highly spiritual in nature, we are talking about ascension here my friends, the ability of a human to attain a Christ like state...full of unconditional Agape kind of Love and compassion for his fellow man.

It will become all the more clearer when you find the matter, blatantly clear.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Alchemy is alchemy , its purpose is the purpose God intended, and it is clear! I cannot nor can anyone else make it something that fits their liking and their level of comfort.....It is what it is, it has always been for those who are ready.

It isn't religious but it is highly spiritual in nature, we are talking about ascension here my friends, the ability of a human to attain a Christ like state...full of unconditional Agape kind of Love and compassion for his fellow man.

What you are writing here sits well with me.

Thank you for your openness Mr. Leo.

Blog Entries
    I thought that the Phonetic Kaballash was the hymn-like internal prayers by such as Abraham Abulafia, Franz Bardon and perhaps Israel Regardie...

What context are you using it in here Leo?
    By the way, I totally know what the matter is, but just to be sure you're on the write track, best to send me what you think it is in a PM
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    An important note that only french speaker can read :

In the Cat's Halo, there are two things written :

On the left :

Mont Joye

On the right :

Montmartre

Montjoie

https://www.universalis.fr/encyclope...e-saint-denis/
    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montjoies
    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairn
    https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/montjoie

Mont Joye (joie in modern french)/Mount Joy/Hill of bliss, happiness. Related to paradise in christianity;

MONTJOIE SAINT DENIS !! Que je trépasse si je faiblis (May I die if I fail) is a motto/war scream of french Capetian Monarchy, they screamed it before battle.

Montjoye is alchemically the ROCK. Also associated with piles of stones, also on tracks or roads (bollards with indications of places and distances etc, on antiques roman roads), also piles of stones when trecking named cairns.

Nicolas Flamel speaks of the MONTJOIEin his Livre des Figures Hieroglyphiques.

montjoie \ mɔ.ʒwa \ female

Stone erected, stele, or pile of stones used to mark a path of transhumance, a pilgrimage route, to mark the boundary of a territory, to commemorate a battle.

Formerly called a "montjoie" a heap of stones piled up, a pile of earth and pebbles to mark the paths. The custom of the pilgrims was to raise heaps of stones, on which they planted crosses, as soon as they discovered the place of devotion where they went on pilgrimage.

It is necessary to distinguish the montjoys of the Montjoie, mound having given its name to a locality bordering the old road Estrée between Paris and Saint-Denis in the plain of Lendit.

A cairn, or montjoie, is an artificial pile of stones placed on purpose to mark a particular place.

The word comes from the pre-Celtic and Celtic * karn and beyond the proto-Indo-European * kar ("rock, rock") 2. The word Celtic gave the Scottish word càrn which has a much wider meaning: it can designate several types of hills as well as natural piles of stones.
    Pilgrimage of St Jacques of Course. St Jacques of Compostella, and for Flamel, of St Jacques... de la Boucherie (in Paris), some say he never moved at all, since the Magnum Opus is symbolically represented by his pilgrimage. The Shell of St Jacques being the sign of the Spiritus Mundi.

The Cains were dedicated to Hermes, or also, the Golgotha/skull mount when a Cross were erected on it. This then is a calvaire in french or Calvary. = passion of christ, suffering, making sweat the rock by hitting it. Action of Mars to get the Mercury.

Let's see Montmartre and the orgins of the name :

First of all, Montmartre is a famous place in Paris. We can see now on the top of the hill the Sacré Coeur. It has always been a sacred place.

Two links in french for the curious (some photos also are interesting) :

http://www.montmartre-secret.com/article-23559208.html
    http://www.monmontmartre.com/article...-99930724.html

- The first link says that this place had the martyr of St Denis. (Linked with Capetian war motto). "Mont des Martyrs" made short as Mont-Martyrs, then Montmartre.

- There was an antique temple dedicated to Mars at square de la Turlure and another dedicated to Mercury at the moulin de la Galette.

- In 840, Halduin, abbot of Saint-Germain des Prés, narrated the Saint Denis's life and fellows. He nammed the place "Mons Mercurii" where they died executed.

At the end of the IXth century, the popular prononciation le has been simplified as "Mont Mercre" then in "Mont Mertre".

Another hypothesis would come from "Mons Martis", "Mont of Mars".

Actually, hermetically speaking, this makes... no difference if Mars or Mercury from a Fulcanellian point of view.

Thus Montjoie gives Mars or Mercury. The cat is the illustration of the subject.
    Last edited by Salazius; 05-27-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Thanks Salazius, its been a long time, Frater, yes Ive heard mention of these small mounds and piles in some other good works, not all in french, as the concept is very ancient and I have found my matter in such piles....as it has always been found traditionally....
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

I have found my matter in such piles....as it has always been found traditionally....
    What are you able to do with your matter?

Blog Entries
    This is NOT a joke, but something that could be inferred from the quote:

in order to find the matter and be successful in alchemy and arrive at The True Stone of The Wise.....you will bend a knee, or both.....

Problem with phonetic cabala is that it can be exploited in order to make extremely sophisticated equations, which would prove that mouse is in fact elephant.

Many old European alchemists knew only their homeland language and sometimes Latin. As someone, who come from totally different language branch, I can say that those few European languages are in vast minority of languages used by alchemists all over the Earth. Where goes the margin on how far phonetic cabala should stretch? Does it include Russian, Polish, Hungarian and other languages? Definitely each word means everything possible if you translate ito to some random language.

I think it is very easy to delude oneself into false path by making wrong conclusions because of the phonetic cabala, even worse - one could actually start believing that whatever he found through verbal manipulations is actually THE real substance(-s)... until he spends his time and money in vain.

I think that one shouldn't make hasty conclusions about that, one shouldn't forget that phonetic cabala as well as various riddles, charades and multilingual allusions were usually the hobby of bored aristocracy, who knew nothing better to do with their time, so they were entertaining themselves. So, every assumption based on phonetic cabala must be taken with grain of salt unless there is some real result.

What concerns "post mortem" subject - is is also extremely convoluted. Average person has extremely weak spirit, so when he dies he is being welcomed by his own illusions. He expects to be greeted by his deceased relatives or by some kind of god, angels or demons. So he succumbs to deathly dream and sees all that kind of stuff and loses on last chances to survive. And while there are indeed denizens of Lower Worlds, who are sometimes called as Demons by world religions, they have no interest and link for the average man, unless there was some kind of Agreement or unless man has totally fallen off from grace. In last case, I doubt that God (assuming there is a God in Abrahamic point of world-view), would entrust something so important to the one with deep Demonic affiliation.

So we come to paradox: either Leo Retilus fell from grace and got involved with Demons, but then God wouldn't entrust him with such big Secret. Or God entrusted him with such Secret, because Leo Retilus isn't some fallen creature, but then there would be no Demons around him.

With no disrespect to anyone. I merely think that there might be some hasty conclusions by people who are involved in this discussion.

And it is also very clear for persistent seeker what kind of substances were meant by Fulcanelli as real substances for Alchemical Operations. I won't name them here for various reasons, but those substances are of no use anyway, which was proven by terrible death of Champagne/Fulcanelli, who ingested whatever he thought was going to grant him long life. Works of Fulcanelli are highly misleading and will only lead to seeker's ruin.

+ Reply to Thread