Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Postquam Lapis

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I can only assume that this is when the Real Work starts.

The Work on the Self.

Leo .... do you think that Alchemy can assist with Elevating the Self ?
    Yes it is the point, the administration of the Lapis to the human , purges the body and spirit ,cleanses man from the stain of the fall, as Adam brought us death Chrsit the Redeemer in this form brings us eternal life, slowly it looses the bond with the physical world and tightens the bond between body and spirit and elevates them both to prepare for Ascension, the body will return to the Paradacial state of Adam...The indestructible Adamantium body.. .diaphanous and glowing ,able to bi locate, flash in and out of existence from the phyiscal realm, just as Christ at the Resurrection as he was seen many times before he finally went to go be with the Father....
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Power of transmutation
    Hi dear Leo wonderful beautiful on changing the world you know i am total agree on this but as? alone ok with stone , but alone? so as do it?

regard
    Last edited by alfr; 1 Week Ago at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Yes it is the point, the administration of the Lapis to the human , purges the body and spirit ,cleanses man from the stain of the fall, as Adam brought us death Chrsit the Redeemer in this form brings us eternal life, slowly it looses the bond with the physical world and tightens the bond between body and spirit and elevates them both to prepare for Ascension, the body will return to the Paradacial state of Adam...The indestructible Adamantium body.. .diaphanous and glowing ,able to bi locate, flash in and out of existence from the phyiscal realm, just as Christ at the Resurrection as he was seen many times before he finally went to go be with the Father....
    Thank you for this Leo ...

Only minutes after reading your post I returned to my studies and
    there was presented to me these few lines that also touched a chord.

All wisdom and all precious gifts come from God.

Therefore, whoever would like to obtain our medicine without the permission of the
    All-High, will remain far from it.

But the man who is a child and friend of God will continue the work of Nature: Nature produces and creates according to the highest art; whoever would not follow and imitate her would fly without wings.

Thanks again for sharing LeoRetilus. How does the "Paradacial state of Adam...The indestructible Adamantium body.. " differ from Adamah?

Adamantium also reminds me of that metal that was bonded with Wolverines bones and skeleton.

Last edited by Seraphim; 1 Week Ago at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Thank you for this Leo ...

Only minutes after reading your post I returned to my studies and
    there was presented to me these few lines that also touched a chord.
    You are welcome black...
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Anybody have left a copy of Thesaurus Theasarum? Hopefully without the watermarks? I had purchased a e copy from Alielius several years ago , but lost it on a laptop I forgot to save.....and I contacted his brother Zach a time ago as well, but he re transmitted a copy...any help would be appreciated.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Thanks again for sharing LeoRetilus. How does the "Paradacial state of Adam...The indestructible Adamantium body.. " differ from Adamah?

Adamantium also reminds me of that metal that was bonded with Wolverines bones and skeleton.

The hadamah is we know it is the red earth of man, it is The Philosophers Stone, the finished and multiplied red Stone. This is the only residue of the perfect Adamantium body of Paradise we can currently retrieve, it is left in us...in our souls!

Look...The soul of Man as well as all rational Spirits (the Angels) consist (according to their primitive Essence) of the
    Spirit of the World or Anima Mundi and the power of reasoning. They are Unities and most simple, and
    consequently in their very essence immortal.

2. In the Beginning God created the Universal Spirit or the Universal Agent of Nature, the Soul of the Universe.
    This is the first emanation of Divine Light; it is a unity and immortal, capable of manifesting itself, when moved or
    agitated, into Light and Fire. It is multipliable and yet is and remains but one. It is Omnipresent and yet occupies no
    visible space or room, except when manifested or multiplied in its third principle. Fire.

It has the power of becoming material and of returning again to universality.

This is the subject of the Stone or Medicine of the Philosophers. The more you take this in its simple, universal,
    unspecified or unmarried state, the easier, simpler and greater is your work, but the more this subject is already
    specified the more troublesome prolix and expensive is your process.

3. Our Magnet to attract it (although every subject in Nature is Magnetical) is Man, and principally (Hadamah, the
    Dust, red earth of Man), which in the months of March, April and May, the Sun in Aries and Taurus is abundantly
    found in the blood of a healthy man; the Spirit of the Universe during this season residing therein most abundantly,
    universally and unspecified. "

Why does the hadamah attract Spiritus mundi? What is it's purpose if not to redeem man from The Fall?
    The original Adamantium body knew not evil, so it knew not death,knew not suffering, knew not physicality ,cause it was the crowning achievement of all of nature and God's as well...the serpent ,cunning and clever asked to "test" God's creation....and this is what we got....is anything you need this world as it should be? Ask yourself......any of the worlds professions, our search for the Divine, where did it end up, if alchemy is the most noblest pursuit, and God truely know your heart...why do you pursue it...is it for his Glory or you own, where are you in the defeat of the pride and arrogance that separate d us from God in the first place? I love my Father with all of my heart and I love you my brothers and sister with the most profound love of God ...Agape...
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    why do you pursue it...is it for his Glory or you own,
    Indiana Jones last crusade.

+ Reply to Thread