Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Postquam Lapis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    728

    Postquam Lapis

    So..... what do we do after we've cocted the Stone of The Wise?

    There's the animal Stone...

    Levitation of unhewn stones....

    But what of us? Does God continue his work on us?
    What are we bound/choosen for?
    Will we too sit on the Throne of Glory as Ascended Masters....I'm happy now belonging to the Great, Eternal and Perfect Love that is God..I need not riches,nor long life, neither power or anything that would grow my pride or arrogance, bit to only further dissolve my Ego that which separates me from God...only now to rest in the Love that is my Father in Heaven. In Peace.
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,695
    Blog Entries
    2
    Complicated questions as it depends on what the Stone means to you.

    1. If the alchemical aim is 100 % spiritual then I guess you would reach some sort of enlightened state that would, in death, make you escape Samsara (or similar concepts depending on your beliefs).

    2. If your alchemical aim is related to the physical (i.e. gold, immortality etc), then I personally think - assuming there is a God etc - that it has got nothing to do with that. Meaning that you can "become one with God" regardless if you transmute gold or not. In fact "God" might even view such pursuits as heresy.

    If the practical/physical alchemy is a tool in order to achieve the spiritual/non-physical Stone, then one still falls under the first category. I personally think that alchemy that "only" focus on the second category is a loosing game, and will never amount to anything worthwhile.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I get around.
    Posts
    180
    Awesome LeoRetilus that you have obtained that which you seek. If you don't mind me asking, what is the difference between the Animal Stone and the Stone of The Wise? What do you think of the Vegetable Stone?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Complicated questions as it depends on what the Stone means to you.

    1. If the alchemical aim is 100 % spiritual then I guess you would reach some sort of enlightened state that would, in death, make you escape Samsara (or similar concepts depending on your beliefs).

    2. If your alchemical aim is related to the physical (i.e. gold, immortality etc), then I personally think - assuming there is a God etc - that it has got nothing to do with that. Meaning that you can "become one with God" regardless if you transmute gold or not. In fact "God" might even view such pursuits as heresy.

    If the practical/physical alchemy is a tool in order to achieve the spiritual/non-physical Stone, then one still falls under the first category. I personally think that alchemy that "only" focus on the second category is a loosing game, and will never amount to anything worthwhile.

    Well for me, it was the realization in what was the first true prima matera and where it comes from....that began to work on me simoultaneously on a physical and spiritual sense.., just as in the practical laboratory work with this first matter and how Spiritus Mundi work s on physical matters to transform them into powerful spiritual substances, which gives them their effacy ..see we have bodies but also spirits and the finished and multiplied Stone of The Wise, also allows us to escape suffering a physical death cause our bodies become wholly spiritual again. Like in the beginning before the fall of man when we one only Good and not Evil which brought us death, we received physical bodies and attained a physical death, now we enter the Garden and retrieve our H-adama completely, the original indestructible Adamantium eternal body. This put Redemption from the fall
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Awesome LeoRetilus that you have obtained that which you seek. If you don't mind me asking, what is the difference between the Animal Stone and the Stone of The Wise? What do you think of the Vegetable Stone?
    There is no vegatable stone , our Stone of The Wise is said to be mineral,vegatable and animal,because its quintessence comes from all three and returns to all three...the Stone of The Wise is said to be vegatal ,well in a philosophical sense cause, it creates seed, much like a fruit that multiples , like in gold, it is the Seed of Gold!!!

    Now The Animal Stone I speak of is made once the Stone of The Wise is attained ... then the adept will use it and his blood to produce The Animal Stone which has other powers separate from The Stone of The Wise/Philsophers Stone...one among the being the ability to create life!!!

    I do not want to be God! I love my Father and he Loves me, I am but a child and I want to be held like his child...his Son! We are all God's children! Agape ��
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post

    So..... what do we do after we've cocted the Stone of The Wise?
    Multiplication

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Multiplication
    What shall we multiply?
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    What shall we multiply?
    Power of transmutation

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Power of transmutation
    Then we can change the world. Spero Sperabo
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    So..... what do we do after we've cocted the Stone of The Wise?

    I can only assume that this is when the Real Work starts.

    The Work on the Self.

    Leo .... do you think that Alchemy can assist with Elevating the Self ?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts