Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Philosopher's Stone & Toadstone (DMT) Alchemical Literature Found

Very interesting thanks for sharing everyone. These images are cool. The Toad is Venomous? How does the Toad change his Venom into a Medicine?

The Sacred Heart with the Crown of Thorns above is also an interesting image. It looks like something is growing from within the Heart?

With drops of poisoned sweat approaching thus his secret den

I went down a deep rabbit hole with this one might need some help getting out this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHEJ8Ws_rCE

It took some searching to find this video in another thread, I apologize if it is out of place for me to share it .

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    The Sacred Heart with the Crown of Thorns above is also an interesting image. It looks like something is growing from within the Heart?
    It also looks as if it is watered and the heart holds the drops within.
    The toad is feeded too. And in one picture it is at roots level from which a tree is growing from.

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post

I went down a deep rabbit hole with this one might need some help getting out this time.

It took some searching to find this video in another thread, I apologize if it is out of place for me to share it .
    The video Venemous Toad has nothing to do with DMT. That Toad is quite poisonous at that stage. The aroma alone will burn your eyes and nostrils. At that point it can go either to the work on metals or to grow an excellent medicine for Man.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    The video Venemous Toad has nothing to do with DMT. That Toad is quite poisonous at that stage. The aroma alone will burn your eyes and nostrils. At that point it can go either to the work on metals or to grow an excellent medicine for Man.
    z0 K I kind of figured that after looking watching the video and re reading the text. I assume that this video is more in line with text described than the DMT toad lol but still very interesting.

Honestly, I have so much to learn in this area , it is a little overwhelming sometimes. But with the helpful efforts of members like you I can usually get a nudge in the right direction.

Thank you for sharing that was helpful. I wonder what Ripley means by "For which I did committ his carkase to a gentle fire."?

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    It also looks as if it is watered and the heart holds the drops within.
    The toad is feeded too. And in one picture it is at roots level from which a tree is growing from.
    Yes it does look like that also. I missed the Toad in that picture, it looks fat and cute from eating all those grapes. That is also an interesting tree, it looks like all kinds of stuff is going on? Thank you for sharing.

Wow that Toad! I can only imagine the aroma. Cool video z0 K and thanks for making. Can you explain in more detail what is happening to the Toad in your video? How do you grow an excellent medicine for Man?
    Last edited by Seraphim; 07-27-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post

Wow that Toad! I can only imagine the aroma. Cool video z0 K and thanks for making. Can you explain in more detail what is happening to the Toad in your video? How do you grow an excellent medicine for Man?
    The Toad was dried out. His Blessed Water or Mercury (burnt wine of Hollandus) was gently distilled off. When the flask is opened the thirsty Toad soaks up the air and begins to bleed. His airy blood will burn your skin. If he bleeds out that way the work is not for human medicine. The medicine for man needs the Toad not to breath the outside air. Instead he is again dissolved into his Blessed Water and given his proper Air fixed into a frosty white salt. From that conjunction the Philosophical Menstruum is made in which the Medicine, a living Mineral grows.
    http://youtu.be/_3CMCrvA5Jc

Tlaltecuhti, Aztec Toad Goddess of Death and Rebirth

Toads & Quetzalcoatl at the steps leading to the top of the main pyramid at Templo Mayor in Tenochtitlan (Mexico City)

Cuitláhuac, Aztec Ruler of Tenochtitlan (1520)

Native American Toad Pipe found at the Mississippian Cahokia Site in Illinois. Toad is holding a shaman’s rattle.

The North American Bufo alvarius produces 5-MeO-DMT in its venom, which indigenous people of the Americas refined into a usable sacrament. First, by separating the venom from the Toad, then separating the H2O content from the venom to bring forth a crystalline Toad extract, and, finally, converting the solid extract into a smoke, or vapor (for inhalation) by applying heat.

Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum, London, 1652, details the “three inhalations” protocol still followed by modern alchemists and encouraged by T. McKenna. Its illustrations, as seen here, depict the origin and transmutation of the Philosopher's Stone, with the Toad as a recipient and provider of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

A section on the “8th Gate” of Sublimation details how to make Earth as Heaven, along with three “coughs,” after which the initiate undergoes three stages of the alchemical (modern term: psychedelic) experience. The "coughs" are presumed to be inhalations and exhalations of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

Sublimation is the stage when a solid is heated to become a gas. Earth to Heaven represents the actual effects experienced, and the conversion of an Earthly Solid (DMT) to the Celestial Breath (smoke or vapor) with heat.

“That Erth becom all that afore was Hevyn, whych wyll be done in Sublymacyons fevyn.
    And Sublymacyon we make for caufys thre,
    The fyrft caufe ys to make the Body Spirituall;
    The fecond that the Spyrt may Corporall be, and become fyx hyt and fubftancyall:
    The thyrd caufe ys that fro hys fylth orginall
    He may be clenyfd, and hys farnys fulphuryole
    Be mynyfhyd in hym whych ys infectuole."
    (Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum)

Do you have thoughts and idea's? Do you have questions or can provide some details or answers?

Gama-Sennin of the Mountains

…hhrrr….hrrrr.hrrrrr…graaaa…

Gama-Sennin, Immortal Forever

…hrrr….hrrrr.hrrrrr…graaaa…

…graaa…unconventional...

I, Gama-Sennin,

Immortal from the Mountains

bring you medicine and pills and potions

that will cure you of all ills

But, hey - do I look like a toad, to you?

Well, take my ancient concoctions

before you croak…

but see, cure yourself first

of judging people by their looks

I know you’ve got doctors

dressed so well today in your world

and leaders in your societies all so well turned-out

and everything so sanitized and over-clean

and overdone

and cities so sterile and appearance so imperial -

and me in your eyes?

Divine Toad or not

if you prefer

I, Gama-Sennin,

Immortal from the Mountains

can change at will into a regular young man

handsome and clean and well-groomed

but then I won’t give you the medicine

so just to cure you of your prejudice

Gama-Sennin

am I – and I’d rather be with the unseemly

and unconventional any time;

so

come toad companions,

I’ll hop with you

and I’ll change myself into a toad the while

just for the change, a diversion

from the boring practice of medicine

and we’ll go woo a female toad or two –

just smell each one out, we want to catch her on heat…

Gama-Sennin of the Mountains

…hhrrr….hrrrr.hrrrrr…graaaa…

Gama-Sennin, Immortal Forever

…hrrr….hrrrr.hrrrrr…graaaa…

…graaa…so in your face...

Poem based on Gama-Sennin (Toad Hermit) by Kawanabe Kyosai (Japanese, 1831-1889)

Notice anything funny about this poem?

The Toad was dried out. His Blessed Water or Mercury (burnt wine of Hollandus) was gently distilled off. When the flask is opened the thirsty Toad soaks up the air and begins to bleed. His airy blood will burn your skin. If he bleeds out that way the work is not for human medicine. The medicine for man needs the Toad not to breath the outside air. Instead he is again dissolved into his Blessed Water and given his proper Air fixed into a frosty white salt. From that conjunction the Philosophical Menstruum is made in which the Medicine, a living Mineral grows.
    http://youtu.be/_3CMCrvA5Jc
    Thank you z0 K, I appreciate it. Have you tasted or ingested the Medicine?

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt
    Poem based on Gama-Sennin (Toad Hermit) by Kawanabe Kyosai (Japanese, 1831-1889)

Notice anything funny about this poem?
    He is Immortal and he comes from the Mountains. He can change himself into a toad or regular young man (clean & handsome) at his will. Wonder how he does that?
    Last edited by Seraphim; 08-04-2019 at 11:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread