Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Philosopher's Stone & Toadstone (DMT) Alchemical Literature Found

Philosopher's Stone & Toadstone (DMT) Alchemical Literature Found

Tlaltecuhti, Aztec Toad Goddess of Death and Rebirth

Toads & Quetzalcoatl at the steps leading to the top of the main pyramid at Templo Mayor in Tenochtitlan (Mexico City)

Cuitláhuac, Aztec Ruler of Tenochtitlan (1520)

Native American Toad Pipe found at the Mississippian Cahokia Site in Illinois. Toad is holding a shaman’s rattle.

The North American Bufo alvarius produces 5-MeO-DMT in its venom, which indigenous people of the Americas refined into a usable sacrament. First, by separating the venom from the Toad, then separating the H2O content from the venom to bring forth a crystalline Toad extract, and, finally, converting the solid extract into a smoke, or vapor (for inhalation) by applying heat.

Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum, London, 1652, details the “three inhalations” protocol still followed by modern alchemists and encouraged by T. McKenna. Its illustrations, as seen here, depict the origin and transmutation of the Philosopher's Stone, with the Toad as a recipient and provider of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

A section on the “8th Gate” of Sublimation details how to make Earth as Heaven, along with three “coughs,” after which the initiate undergoes three stages of the alchemical (modern term: psychedelic) experience. The "coughs" are presumed to be inhalations and exhalations of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

Sublimation is the stage when a solid is heated to become a gas. Earth to Heaven represents the actual effects experienced, and the conversion of an Earthly Solid (DMT) to the Celestial Breath (smoke or vapor) with heat.

“That Erth becom all that afore was Hevyn, whych wyll be done in Sublymacyons fevyn.
    And Sublymacyon we make for caufys thre,
    The fyrft caufe ys to make the Body Spirituall;
    The fecond that the Spyrt may Corporall be, and become fyx hyt and fubftancyall:
    The thyrd caufe ys that fro hys fylth orginall
    He may be clenyfd, and hys farnys fulphuryole
    Be mynyfhyd in hym whych ys infectuole."
    (Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum)

Do you have thoughts and idea's? Do you have questions or can provide some details or answers?

The toad is an example of the Thing being literal and symbolic at the same time. If one works on some other matters, including some metallic works, then you can get a “toad” which bellows and puffs up with the heat and all, and is indicative of the beginning Negredo Phase, a living black mass, slimy and bumpy, etc.
    Likewise, Nature made a literal toad that contains the essence (DMT) itself, as the other stones will still act on the human body in such a way as to cause the production of and facilitate the use of the internal DMT.
    Different ways to the same thing, with the symbols and icons, the Path, being shown in metaphors as well as being absolutely literal, at the same time. That is the Art.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

It is finished, and I’m retired.

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post

Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum, London, 1652, details the “three inhalations” protocol still followed by modern alchemists and encouraged by T. McKenna. Its illustrations, as seen here, depict the origin and transmutation of the Philosopher's Stone, with the Toad as a recipient and provider of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

A section on the “8th Gate” of Sublimation details how to make Earth as Heaven, along with three “coughs,” after which the initiate undergoes three stages of the alchemical (modern term: psychedelic) experience. The "coughs" are presumed to be inhalations and exhalations of the Celestial Breath (DMT).

“That Erth becom all that afore was Hevyn, whych wyll be done in Sublymacyons fevyn.
    The fecond that the Spyrt may Corporall be, and become fyx hyt and fubftancyall:

Do you have thoughts and idea's? Do you have questions or can provide some details or answers?
    That is "cause" and "causes" not "cough" and "coughs."

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    That is "cause" and "causes" not "cough" and "coughs."
    Maybe some sort of phonetic cabala :-)

The toad actually is a very common Deckname for a certain substance of alchemical practice. Imo it is not exklusively but possibly also related to the stage Seth-Ra described.

I am not the first one who sees many similarities of that last image and several cards of the Tarot de Marseille. Imagine Lamoreux, Le maison dieux, le diable, letoille, la lune, le soleil and le jugement layered on top of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post

Tlaltecuhti, Aztec Toad Goddess of Death and Rebirth

Toads & Quetzalcoatl at the steps leading to the top of the main pyramid at Templo Mayor in Tenochtitlan (Mexico City)

Cuitláhuac, Aztec Ruler of Tenochtitlan (1520)

Native American Toad Pipe found at the Mississippian Cahokia Site in Illinois. Toad is holding a shaman’s rattle.

The North American Bufo alvarius produces 5-MeO-DMT in its venom, which indigenous people of the Americas refined into a usable sacrament. First, by separating the venom from the Toad, then separating the H2O content from the venom to bring forth a crystalline Toad extract, and, finally, converting the solid extract into a smoke, or vapor (for inhalation) by applying heat.

Sublimation is the stage when a solid is heated to become a gas. Earth to Heaven represents the actual effects experienced, and the conversion of an Earthly Solid (DMT) to the Celestial Breath (smoke or vapor) with heat.

The toadstone, also known as bufonite, the toadstone is alluded to by Duke Senior in Shakespeare's As You Like It (1599)

Sweet are the uses of adversity;
    Which, like the toad, ugly and venomous,
    Wears yet a precious jewel in his head.
    And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHjvCAZuDg

I just thought this passage from "Shakespear" was interesting in the context of these other images from Ripleys Scroll and Ortus sanitatis

And if your toad should be a heart?

Blog Entries
    I've heard (can't recall where) The Ugly Toad as a nickname for the Philosopher's Stone.

Mods: should we move this to the Shamanism section?

Last edited by Awani; 07-22-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    And if your toad should be a heart?

Thanks for sharing that, it took me a minute and I found the book I believe its from. Shot it into google and it translated it from Russian to English

Alchemy
    Eugene casselier

The Latin word ALCHIMIA, ALCHEMIA, is written in capital letters over the engraving, and below is a letter-by-word interpretation of its practical meaning: Ars Laboriosa Convertens Humiditate Ignea Metalla In . The most difficult art of transformation, through fiery moisture, of metals into mercury.

It's Eugene Canseliet and that image was alledgedly a church window of a parisian church patronized by St. Jacobius but somehow attributed to Thomas of Aquinus.

Its most popular appearance as an alchemical piece of art was in Fulcanelli's Mystery of the Cathedrales.

Nevertheless there were other versions found in Paris as well:

Source: http://www.archerjulienchampagne.com...e-1870959.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    The toad is an example of the Thing being literal and symbolic at the same time. If one works on some other matters, including some metallic works, then you can get a “toad” which bellows and puffs up with the heat and all, and is indicative of the beginning Negredo Phase, a living black mass, slimy and bumpy, etc.
    Likewise, Nature made a literal toad that contains the essence (DMT) itself, as the other stones will still act on the human body in such a way as to cause the production of and facilitate the use of the internal DMT.
    Different ways to the same thing, with the symbols and icons, the Path, being shown in metaphors as well as being absolutely literal, at the same time. That is the Art.

~Seth-Ra
    I hope to understand what you mean more, I have been talking with Sajah P. over the internet, he is a disciple if you want to call it that, of Robert Bartlett. What other metallic works, or matters, might be masquerading as "toads"?

This came to mind however

In the bowels of the black color, which Rimbo put in front of all the others, the tri-color (la trilogie colorée) of black, white and red is born, about which all the classics of the most beautiful times of the Middle Ages speak; in addition, from the depths of black rises in a prismatic sequence all the ascending chromatic scale, exactly corresponding to the musical one. This phenomenon can be physically contemplated by any successful worker (opérateur), as happened with Heinrich Kunrat, who tasted all four senses of the universal green lion ( lion vert universel ) - leo viridis catholicon - that is, Gold, but not vulgar , and Philosophical - AURUM non vulgi, sed PHILOSOPHORUM:
    I saw it with my own eyes, I felt it with my own hands, I tasted it with my tongue, I smelled it with my nostrils; How wonderful is God in His works!

+ Reply to Thread