Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Primum Ens Sanguinis

Does anyone have any links/images of this "red fluid" the Ens of Blood which is separated? I wonder if it is strictly red or can be other colors as well like shades of yellow or orange depending on concentration? Also are Ens clear or cloudy/misty?

Last edited by Seraphim; 1 Week Ago at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Here is an image of the red Ens separating. Unfortunately I was unable to separate and collect the red fluid from the mixture (mostly because I didnít know what to do at the time).

Iíve also read that some Ens/Quintessences can be green, but I havenít personally seen this.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thank you Kiorionis. Is the red Ens coming from the sediment? I found an essential oil of St John's Wort (online) but I don't know if it qualifies as an Ens/Quintessence. Is there a difference between an essential oil and an Ens? What is the function of an Ens?
    Last edited by Seraphim; 1 Week Ago at 01:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Good questions. The Ens has an energetic component to it, from my experience, and the essential oils are just chemical compounds which the body uses. So the difference is, the body uses its own energy resources to metabolize an essential oil, but the Ens provides the energy itself. Again this is from my own experience.

That’s a nice looking EO of St. John’s Wort. Usually they are clear or slightly citrine. But I’ve never worked on SJW, so it could just be it’s natural EO color. Yarrow apparently has a dark blue essential oil.

The Ens in my photo is, in my best guess, coming from a reaction between the sediment (processes plant Salts) and the Menstruum (the orange, cloudy fluid).
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thanks for sharing , that is very helpful information about EO and Ens. Maybe someday I'll give it a try, still very confused atm.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 1 Week Ago at 07:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread