Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The hunt for the stone and the truths of our world

HI Tiffany WELCOME IN FORUN very interesting regeneration aspect to read you

regard

Are you interested in making or having a stone?? If it's just the latter I know of an existing stone that's fairly easy to for someone to access.

hi Hoopoe your STONE phil for the REGENERATION ?

well Hoopoe OK then write and explain well what you mean and maybe it will be interesting to read and so everyone here can evaluate what you indicate and how you hypothesize you get what you say
    and if and what real regenerative results you have really achieved
    MOW what you say is also very interesting but obviously given the times and the often recurring fantasies and illusions in many forums etc it must always obviously always verified everything that is asserted especially if they are VERY INPORTANT affirmations and very important temas... but WELCOME
    Last edited by alfr; 1 Week Ago at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    hi Hoopoe your STONE phil for the REGENERATION ?

well Hoopoe OK then write and explain well what you mean and maybe it will be interesting to read and so everyone here can evaluate what you indicate and how you hypothesize you get what you say
    and if and what real regenerative results you have really achieved
    Results I have achieved?? No, I have not finished a stone, that's not what I'm talking about.

Simply, there are some who want to make a stone for themselves, and others who simply want a stone. For those who want to make a stone, it is more of a challenge. For those who simply want a stone, they exist out there and have been created.

The most well-known and easily accessible one is this one, to the point where thousands interact with it on a yearly basis:

Though the House of Saud makes it more of a hassle to interact with the stone than it once was. Access is now restricted to certain months and you'd need to acquire a special visa.

Most of the classic Middle Eastern alchemists identify this as a stone (for textual reference, see Ibn Arabi's Meccan Revelations or Ibn Umail's Book of the Explanation of the Symbols). It's regenerative qualities seem self-evident to me, if that's what you're after.

Interest in making a stone is another matter, and involves a great deal of more work, so again, it matters whether one wants the stone, or wants to make the stone, since there is a difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopoe View Post
    The most well-known and easily accessible one is this one.
    What others such "stones" are out there, except this one?
    Last edited by Andro; 1 Week Ago at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What others such "stones" are out there, except this one?
    Not sure why "stone" is in quotes since that example is a literal stone.

There's another stone buried under this building in Haifa, but while the building is open to the public the fact the stone itself is interred makes it pretty inaccessible:

The above is identified as the stone in the alchemical writings of Baha'u'llah.

If Catholic claims to reliquary authenticity are correct, there's another stone in the Relics of St. Peter. In terms of accessibility, there's pretty much none. The reliquary was brought out by the Catholics once for just one mass, and was gifted to the Orthodox Church which has had it since:

The above is identified as the stone by Jesus in the Gospels.

And on a more theoretical angle, I suspect this tree may be a stone. It is open to the public, so in terms of accessibility, this one's wide open. But I have not found a way to verify it is a stone as of yet:

This last one, however, is more theoretical and is the one of the four that I can't point to another text identifying it as the stone. Rather, I am guessing here based on the qualities of its ancestral tree.

For the first three examples, each has had been seen historically to have regenerative qualities. For the last, theoretical example, the ancestor of the tree has been seen to have regenerative qualities, though as I have stated I am not sure of the tree itself.

In terms of both a textual basis for identifying a stone and accessibility alike, the Kaaba is probably the best stone in the world on those counts.

Hi Luna Raven and welcome to the forums

Hi Hoopoe and welcome to the forums too

I see a lot of very aged men on your pictures. It seems that those "stones" don't help in making their lives physically better.

Big guys who stand behind those stones gave mankind the Dark Ages and tried their hardest to suppress any kind of scientific thought and any kind of spiritual progress (which they substituted by total relegation of everything to god, hence the word "religion").

You do realize that those "stones" don't produce gold and don't increase life? All those clergy who are in constant contact with those stones still become ugly with age and die within 100 years (plus/minus, usually minus). Many people who never had contact with those "stones" can show longer lifespan and better vitality.

You are still young (are you?) and open to romanticism. But when you will become older, you will realize that there is nothing good in aging and that those "stones" are useless in bringing anything good. But by then you will already get hit by old age dementia and by various physical disasters, and all your good potential will be lost. While now you still can put your efforts in researching the real stuff and, who knows, maybe you will be another one of those people (like Tesla, Faraday, etc.) who bring this world towards progress and worldwide benefits, instead of wasting time on teachings, which promote spiritual darkness, ignorance and slavery.

In any case, you don't have to take my words seriously
    Last edited by Warmheart; 1 Week Ago at 08:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread