My name is Tiffany 32 year old female from the states. to be honest i dont really know what to say about my self other than I am a well versed and educated bibliophile with a deep seeded passion for understanding the physical and spiritual universe and all it has to offer. the study of Alchemy it self has been a life long interest and one i have spent the last 20 years trying to understand. i have never had any formal education on the subject, I prefer to work and learn in my own way and on my own time, but with that comes several downfalls and i feel that at this point i have taken my research and experimentation as far as i can on my own. the main focus of my work so far has been devoted primarily to two subjects, the understanding and translations of the 16th and 17th century alchemic texts to understand the possess that they used and the ciphers they wrote in to hide there meanings.
and secondly the great work it self I truly believe that the stone can be forged if the process is done properly. i do not believe that the stone can transmute lead into gold, the laws of physics and chemistry dont add up for that, however I do believe that it could be possible to use the stone for biological regeneration, if the red stone it self is crystallized energy it could be converted and used to restore the physical body. ultimately that is my goal and as much as it pains me to admit, i need the input and advice of others to go to the next steps of completing my research.