Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What source material for Essene's M-iridium

What source material for Essene's M-iridium

Got a question here for some of the forum's old timers.
    I know some of you are still around

On the subtle energies webpages there are transcripts where the essence stated in conversation that he had acquired a white powder he said was m-iridium.
    He also made reference to it being from a sand source which he had access to plenty of it.

Anyone here have any idea what his source material was?
    I remember that Vlad from this forum was always interested in black sand from volcanic sources. Was that the same stuff the Essene was using?

Thanks in advance.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

I'm a newb but have been hearing about m-iridium recently. What is m-iridium? Do you think it can be taken as a medicine? I wonder what the Essene's gathered it for?

Maybe he lived like really close to some volcanoes or a black sand beach? I had to do more research but here is a picture of some black sand?

Source: Wikipedia
    Last edited by Seraphim; 08-21-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    What is m-iridium? Do you think it can be taken as a medicine? I wonder what the Essene's gathered it for?

Maybe he lived like really close to some volcanoes or a black sand beach?
    Sorry I never replied to your post Seraphim, I just got sidetracked and then forgot.

M-iridium is the name the essene used for the white powder form of iridium metal.
    Apparently it is possible to convert the metal to white powder using chemistry, but it was supposedly far easier and cheaper to extract the white powder directly from the natural environment.

I think you definately could take it as a medicine...BUT.....that would ultimately depend on what the original source is, and of course what chemicals you used to process it.

For example, if you used carrot juice as your m-iridium source and food grade chemicals to process, then the resulting powder would be safe to take as medicine.

And conversely, if you used mine tailings as your m-iridium source, and/or hardware store chemicals to process. Then it would not be appropriate to ingest the result in any way whatsoever.

From what I read about the Essene, I'm pretty sure he was living in a remote mountainous location, so I'm going to assume his m-iridium source was indeed from black sand mine tailings. I really only asked in this forum for the off chance that someone who has met him might pipe up and say the source was actually something else. No matter, it is a sensitive thing to ask about the essene in a public forum anyway. There always was always a lot of secrecy surrounding him and what he was doing, even when he was still alive.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 12-09-2019 at 03:46 AM.

I am not sure how this information may bear on the topic under discussion, but some of you may find it interesting that most of the iridium found today is of extraterrestrian origin. Thus, high concentrations of iridium at a certain location are indicative of an asteroid impact once having occurred in that area.

Thanks for sharing Ghetto Alchemist. M-iridium sounds like it would be fun to try sometime . I haven't read anything about the Essene other than what you shared but he sounds like an interesting and scary guy.

Michael that is interesting, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Thanks for sharing Ghetto Alchemist. M-iridium sounds like it would be fun to try sometime . I haven't read anything about the Essene other than what you shared but he sounds like an interesting and scary guy.
    Yeah I guess I'd give m-iridium a go too, as long as from a food grade source.

But the exciting claim wasn't it's use as medicine, but rather it's extra dimensional qualities. It was alleged by the essene that if you mixed m-iridium powder with 9 parts porcelin clay and made a disk from it, then the disk could be made to levitate. It sounds pretty far out I know, and apparently others tried to replicate but without success, so who knows what the truth is.

The essene certainly was an interesting guy, maybe we should have a dedicated thread for him on this forum...to preserve his legacy. But I think there's other people better qualified to start that. Eg: one of our more senior forum members once stated on this forum that he has even visited the essene's house.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    one of our more senior forum members once stated on this forum that he has even visited the essene's house.
    If I remember correctly, it was also said that (at that time) he was in very bad health and almost blind. Is there some sort of pattern with the "Ormus" people? Looking quite aged, weight gain, even "early" deaths (Barry Carter died in his 60s, although he was very pleased that his beard was turning back from gray to its original color)... I think the "Ormus" people are missing something very significant. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    If I remember correctly, it was also said that (at that time) he was in very bad health and almost blind. Is there some sort of pattern with the "Ormus" people? Looking quite aged, weight gain, even "early" deaths (Barry Carter died in his 60s, although he was very pleased that his beard was turning back from gray to its original color)... I think the "Ormus" people are missing something very significant. IMO.
    Don Nance experienced a full cure of cancer from ormus.
    Where does he fit in with your world view?

And I can name just as many of us who died much younger than Barry...eg Vlad, Aeilus and N-D-C...let's face it...people who pursue alchemy have a tendency to die young.

"There's plenty of old alchemists, and plenty of bold alchemists"
    "But there aren't too many old bold alchemists"

Blog Entries
    Don Nance experienced a full cure of cancer from ormus. Where does he fit in with your world view?
    So he claims. He's also in the business of making & selling it. At some point, Barry Carter's Yahoo Ormus forums became little more than marketing platforms for Ormus producers/sellers.

people who pursue alchemy have a tendency to die young.
    People who are reckless have a tendency to die young. Or if they have congenital illnesses. Of if they go to fight in wars. Etc...

"There's plenty of old alchemists, and plenty of bold alchemists"
    "But there aren't too many old bold alchemists"
    Indeed. And like I've already said elsewhere, my grandmother lived longer than any one historically recorded alchemist.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    So he claims. He's also in the business of making & selling it. At some point, Barry Carter's Yahoo Ormus forums became little more than marketing platforms for Ormus producers/sellers.
    Is that it?
    I said he was cured of cancer.....I didn't say the flu.

I think you're having a bit of a cheat here. I reckon if one of your own patients who was dying of cancer with no medical options left came to you for treatment, and experienced a full recovery immediately after...I'm sure you'd have a totally different reaction from what you're showing here.

Joe Van de camp feautured Don in his movie "All the gold you can eat".
    He showed Don's house and it looked pretty ordinary, I didn't get the impression of a con artist/or a money grabbing snake. I got the impression of a man who's life was saved and devoting the rest of his life trying to help others facing similar situations as he once had. It's a common story, many healers in the alternate treatments community take it up as a gratitude response after experiencing a healing for themselves.

Joe even said on camera that "Don is one of the nicest people I ever met".

+ Reply to Thread