Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ORMUS purification, gelling and drying

Hybrid View

ORMUS purification, gelling and drying

I just learned of a new way to purify the ORMUS but have not tried it yet. If anyone has done it please let me know. Once you've made the ORMUS via the wet method and washed it 3 times, you can further purify it by adding HCl and bringing the pH down to between 0.5 and 1.0. The solution should be crystal clear. Titrate it back to between pH 8.5 to 8.7 using NaOH and more ORMUS should precipitate. Wash 3 more times and it can be used as is or dried to a gel like state over a flame (never use electric elements), or until dried to a powdery state. I got it from this source https://youtu.be/9fgD-NFBywk

Thanks for sharing Wildfire. How do you know if you have genuine ORMUS? Also there was a video shared by Manna Man and in one method was used grape juice but the ORMUS was a little different color in the end, is that ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J2-9YudrK0

Also if we use HCl or the NaOH with the ORMUS is it safe for ingestion? I'm a little scared to use HCl because I don't have any experience with it. Thanks.

I don't know that's the thing I haven't tried the method yet. Right now I am concentrating on making essences. I made a fresh batch of ORMUS about 2 weeks ago, but I am taking it as is because my system is much compromised at the moment from not taking it for a long time and only eating junk food. I never tried the grape juice method. A lot of people swear by it. I'd rather try dragon ORMUS method that is made with dolomite, HCl, H2SO4 and something else NaOH maybe (sorry I forgot just look up dragon ORMUS on youtube there's a chubby dude explaining how to make it). That should be much more powerful than any ORMUS we've ever taken hands down. Ohh I've watched this guy's video before (the one in the link you sent). Not sure I trust his ideas (just a haunch)
    Last edited by Wildfire; 09-28-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks for sharing. Dragon ORMUS sounds fun, is this the chubby guy with the yellow/green shirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SiUFLcSpI

It looks interesting but a little scary for me with the acids and stuff so probably going to give the salt water and lye method a try first.

Yeah that's the one. Back when I was in college I took chemical eng. and worked a lot with those concentrated acids. Conc HCl (hydrochloric acid) is nasty stuff and fumes when in contact with air. Conc H2SO4 (sulfuric acid) is equally nasty when concentrated. Both will burn a see through hole on a person's skin and breathing those fumes can KO the dude. Personally I think that dude in the video is a bit nuts for attempting such a procedure without proper PPE (personal protective equipment), but to each his/her own. As far as the procedure goes, in and of itself it is safe as long as you source your dolomite properly (knowing where you get it from and what's in it). I haven't taken such an ORMUS but would love to. Problem is that here in Canada we can't buy pure H2SO4 at the hardware store and although I know how to purify it, I find it a dangerous procedure to be doing at home (at least I don't feel safe doing it), but if you are in the USA then you can buy pure H2SO4 at most hardware stores that is relatively pure. I think that this method he is teaching comes straight from Hudson (the farmer who discovered ORMUS in his farm soil). But yeah you should definitely try the salt, water and lye method first as it is the most popular method and it produces a high quality ORMUS as well. The batch I made was using the water, salt and NaOH method. Oh one thing you need to be very mindful of is to make sure that the lye you use is pure NaOH or food grade. So if you go to a soap making supplier you can probably get it there. I use drain cleaner NaOH, but I can see the ingredients listed on the label and it is pure NaOH. Never use NaOH that contains aluminum or other stuff. Have fun and please let me know how it turned out to be.
    May your lab remain redundant.

Blog Entries
    Hi Wildfire,

Please use paragraphs in your posts. It makes them much more readable.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread