Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Golden Dawn Order Oath Implications

Thanks guys. At least I have an idea of what I will be working with and what it can offer me now. This has been very enlightening. Oh btw how long does it take for such programmable language to kick in?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Thanks guys. At least I have an idea of what I will be working with and what it can offer me now. This has been very enlightening. Oh btw how long does it take for such programmable language to kick in?
    It's not a drug or an energy drink that kicks in.
    Though some nice effects, if you happen to like literature, is that a lot of tales and novels end up getting an absolutely different meaning, though it does not happen because you are high on some sort of programmable language, but because the author used a very specific expression and you happen to know it.

i.e, Kafka's Before the Law looks like a proto-surreal tale. However the Zelator ceremony of the GD is mostly based on the idea of the "Gate to the Law" (or "Gate of the Law"... which is an expression that comes from the tradition of Qabalah) so, of course, the tale gets a completely different sense (and probably a laughter when you get that Kafka was writing something that you can understand in a different way).

So probably it's like that and not that you are suddenly walking on the air because you are high on the secret programmable language (which is not the idea anyway).

Ah thank you zoas23. Much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread