Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Alchemy of the Mason, Part I

The Alchemy of the Mason, Part I

Hi everybody!

I would like to present to all of you this brilliant and fantastic work, written by a French Mason named Franšois-Nicolas N÷el, in 1813, who in 625 pages presents the Hermetic ABC with mastery and depth.

It was a tremendous enrichment to translate this work, but more importantly, I had to unlearn everything I imagined I knew about Alchemy, Kabbalah and Hermeticism since I started studying in 2008; having to relearn again, from the beginning, the hermetic, kabbalistic and alchemical concepts, this time in a deeper way and, mainly, from the perspective of a Master Mason who lived immersed in the Hermeticism since the beginning of the nineteenth century.

Written in manuscript form and bequeathed as a secret testament, this work is a Masonic, Hermetic, Kabbalistic, and Alchemical compendium.

It is impossible not to notice that this work is precisely within the time and geographical window, in which the famous Cyliani lived and reached the Philosopher's Stone. It is entirely possible that Cyliani, being Mason himself as he makes clear early in his work, had contact with Franšois-Nicolas N÷el and that they both shared the knowledge we now have here in this brilliant and eloquent work "The Alchemy of the Mason, Part I. "

This work contains many riches depending on one's point of view: for those who are Masons who seek only esoteric knowledge, this work is a source of secret knowledge, deep and in some ways even scientific; for those who seek to penetrate Alchemy, this book is a compendium of information on mystical and obscure concepts, such as chaos, hyle, first matter among others; and to those familiar with Jewish Kabbalah, this work is a treasure of immeasurable value, containing secrets never before revealed about the Tetragrammaton and how to pronounce it.

As if that were not enough, the book contains more than 100 illustrations and images made by Franšois-Nicolas N÷el himself. Another very important work for every hermetic reader. You can buy it now by the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XLBPHHF...olas+N%C3%B6el

All the best,
    Via Veritatis

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing this, and for your hard work!

Is there a paperback version planned for the future?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

In the late 18th century, there was a "Hermetisches ABC" in four parts published by Adamah Booz/Adam Birkholtz/Adam Birchwood in german.

It's also a compedium of valuable texts old and new. Is this french version somehow related to this version?

I just purchased your Franšois-Nicolas N÷el translation. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Thanks for sharing this, and for your hard work!

Is there a paperback version planned for the future?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleridgean View Post
    I just purchased your Franšois-Nicolas N÷el translation. Well done.
    Thank you everyone! Glad all of you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    In the late 18th century, there was a "Hermetisches ABC" in four parts published by Adamah Booz/Adam Birkholtz/Adam Birchwood in german.

It's also a compedium of valuable texts old and new. Is this french version somehow related to this version?
    Yes, it's true Florius! The texts published by Adamah Booz/Adam Birkholtz/Adam Birchwood in his "Hermetisches ABC" integrate the corpus of the path of Cyliani/ICH-Naturweg/Recreations/Zadkiel. And while it does not contain a scriptural structure similar to the text now published - "The Alchemy of the Mason - Part I," which has a much more iniatic than practical purpose - yet this book was born at the time and place where Cyliani developed his hermetic works. Thus, indirectly, yes this book is related to "Hermetisches ABC."

+ Reply to Thread