Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alchemy Processes - What Do You Believe?

Blog Entries
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I remain astounded by the number of ideas--and lack of harmony--amongst what the members here believe is Truth in regards to Alchemy...
    You bring lack of harmony with such messages.

Everyone has its style and personnality. Maybe different culture. Some are more into chemistry, some more into spirtual aspects, some are bragging. Who cares. That's the diversity of life. Embrace it or resist it. Not my business.

I've not been involved in this (truly amazing) forum for a while now, for various personnal reasons, and the first message I read since a while, is this one, with you criticizing me, and other respectful searchers that are also friends of mine. Are you proud of yourself now ?

We really have great people here. I'm so fed up of people who talk without a tiny bit of respect.

Some, like Salzius, attempt to present their findings yet cower and retreat when challenged.
    BIG LOL

Sa la zius, get it ? Not salzius.

Yes, I presented over the years a lot. On the old forum also.
    I don't see where I cowered or retreated, but whatever. I really really have other important things to do than poundering on that.

If I didn't answered people this year, sorry, my computer is out.

Now stop saying BS and go to your lab and readings. At least do something useful for yourself.
    Last edited by Awani; 1 Week Ago at 06:30 PM. Reason: fix code
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    I see you included a reflection on your own comments, Schmuldvich, and where you place yourself.

What do I believe? I believe that Alchemy has been infected with charlatans and fakers from the very beginning, though this has only been revealed to me after learning about the devious efforts of Akkadian kings to produce "fake" gemstones using the original instance of glassmaking technology.

Perhaps that began as a genuine attempt to manufacture gems, but after the failing was realized, it was no good to stop manufacturing something that benefited that society. We can only speculate.

I also believe wholly and without doubt that great medicines can be manufactured. In the "pot" community, there are substances that have a strong following and seemingly incredible results, so I'll post a recipe here:

Tincture any herb or mixture of herbs of the quality desired in the purest alcohol you can find. After the solution matures, strain out the herb mixture and use gentle heat to drive off the alcohol and residual moisture. Take that gum leftover in small doses, about the size of a rice grain per day, until you get the desired effect.
    ^-the CBD junkies are fascinated by this, but when applied to other herbs, the effect is just as good or better. Wonderful black stinky tar

I also believe there is something to the creation of even more powerful tinctures and elixirs, but they involve figuring the process out. I believe that a fairly simple process has been repeatedly distorted and adulterated by non-adepts playing a sort of telephone-game with their books over the centuries. I've come to reject the color patterns, the words, the wisdom, and any claims of success in our art, believing inside that the true adepts kept to themselves the simplest and noblest of secrets. A few common ingredients, a little philosophy, and the right working process bring about the best medicines. .. that kinda thing. I don't find anything supernatural and hardly find anything spiritual about the work itself, other than it taking a humble mind to recognize a real treasure amid the pile of ashes. Reject everything and learn for yourself, from the beginning. Find the pheonix, then the solvent, and then the sulphur, for the latter is worthless without the former.

I also believe that "the salt" introduced in spagyrics is a fallacy. The salt is the matter that you intend to perfect, be it lead or your own body, or a plant standing on its own. It's not an ingredient, but a focal point for the work at any level. Every tincture has its own special sulphur, and each works in its own realm except for the universal sulphur that makes the stone. The solvent is the same, and binds with the matter at a very early stage of the process to turn a purified sulfur into a starting matter that can become a particular tincture.

These words are my own speculation, put here to answer the OP, not for discussion. You can disagree or agree on your own, but I won't argue my points here. It's just my outlook and opinions with nothing solid to back them up. I freely admit to not having the stone, the solvent, or the phoenix.

Having been involved with this site for nearly a decade now (prior to posting I was lurking), I remain astounded by the number of ideas--and lack of harmony--amongst what the members here believe is Truth in regards to Alchemy...
    More times than not, I have found the opposite to be true. Many times, if not most times, the members here seem to be in a wyrd sync, though the limitations of language and variations of expression tend to cause seeming differences, while ultimately being in harmonious resonance with one another.

Some, like Seth-Ra, have shown their work, displaying a lack of understanding and bastardization of what the old Alchemists taught.
    Pretty bold statement for someone who admits they haven't done anything worthwhile...

Members exist, like myself, who have accomplished nothing worthwhile yet post here like they have it all figured out.
    But anyone that has actually followed my work knows better. You, and anyone else are free to make of it what you want, but as far as openly showing work and some of its fruits, I'd say im one of the few that has actually done so over the years, and not just theoretically thought about it, mused about it, or claimed it with nothing but words to show for it.
    Me and all of mine know what I've done, and several have been present for it all as well. If you think its a bastardization, then perhaps we've found why you haven't done anything.
    (And make no mistake, I'm not the only one - but I don't speak for them, only myself, but you tend to criticize and attempt to bait all those who have actually done something.)
    Which leads me to my question....

What do you believe the Alchemical process is?
    Its written in countless texts, and any who have followed them knows it. It can be stated as eloquently and drawn out in detail, or as simply and precisely as Awani said it:

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Birth. Death. Repeat?

I tend to style it as an alchemical wedding - a union of opposites, the process of which leads to the above stated Birth, Death, Repeat cycle.

But all in all, I must agree with my friend Salazius, that the very nature and tone of this thread is disharmonious and quite frankly, a baiting. (which you are historically known for here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    You bring lack of harmony with such messages.

Everyone has its style and personnality. Maybe different culture. Some are more into chemistry, some more into spirtual aspects, some are bragging. Who cares. That's the diversity of life. Embrace it or resist it. Not my business.

I've not been involved in this (truly amazing) forum for a while now, for various personnal reasons, and the first message I read since a while, is this one, with you criticizing me, and other respectful searchers that are also friends of mine. Are you proud of yourself now ?

We really have great people here. I'm so fed up of people who talk without a tiny bit of respect.
    I fully agree.

So Schmuldvich, you can bait and criticize from your armchair all you want. You'll get in kind what you put in, here and elsewhere.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

+ Reply to Thread