Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arthur Fehres' DMT

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I personally knew Arthur many years back.

He was one of the many students of Frater Albertus that I have already stated
    was an Adept Alchemist.

Unfortunately not one of his students managed to get the Stone .... not even
    the Secret Solvent.
    How can anyone be called an "adept' if he has not made the Stone??

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    How can anyone be called an "adept' if he has not made the Stone??
    HI Illen

Frater Albertus did not only make the Stone but he achieved the even more important
    Work of being able to Multiply "IT".

These two most special points designate an Alchemist as an Adept.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    All three of those libraries are in areas which are locked down ATM.
    So none of them are currently open to the public.
    Thank you for your willingness to help, it is greatly appreciated!

Hi Uncle Scrooge

Are you after anything specific from Arthur's books ?
    I read parts of Artofferus' Book of Revelation and I liked his style. I want to read the whole book and the Dark Matter Tamed book out of curiousity, nothing specific. I think there are hidden gems in both books. Is Arthur Fehres still around? Do you have his contact details?

Frater Albertus did not only make the Stone but he achieved the even more important
    I haven't seen or heard of any evidence to suggest that Frater Albertus made the Stone but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I do have confirmation that he had seen the glowing Stone. The light from the Stone apparently healed all of the people in the room instantly of all ailments and the light coming from the Stone transmuted all of the metals in the room to gold.

"The work is easy and the medicine is not far away. If the secret is disclosed, it will be so simple that everyone may get a good laugh." - Wu Chen P'ien, Essay on the Understanding of Truth, by Chang Po-tuan, 1078 AD (Chinese).

If anyone has experience editing scanned pdf books to enhance the pdf file by deskewing the pages, making the background lighter, and reducing the file size of the pdf from 1.4GB to under 100MB let me know and I will send you the link to download the book, I just uploaded it.
    Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:25 AM.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@swissmail.be
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

HI Illen

These two most special points designate an Alchemist as an Adept.
    I guess I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were saying that Arthur was an Adept.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    Is Arthur Fehres still around? Do you have his contact details?
    He passed away in July of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I guess I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were saying that Arthur was an Adept.
    Sadly for Arthur that was not the case.

I personally knew Arthur many years back.

He was one of the many students of Frater Albertus that I have already stated
    was an Adept Alchemist.

Unfortunately not one of his students managed to get the Stone .... not even
    the Secret Solvent.
    Recently I found some messages coming directly from Athu, however more than two years ago ...
    ---
    Hello Johann,

Much has happened since you purchased BOR, going back to July 2010. Wow, so long ago.

My website no longer exists and DARK MATTER TAMED (and The Christian Mysteries) never got published.

However, I did write another book with the same title which incorporates the best parts of both books.

It also has the best of BOR, is actually a condensed version.

This new DARK MATTER TAMED, 354 A-5 pp., by far openly reveals more than one will ever read, also in regard to alchemy.

Once I’m sure your E-address is still operative, that you are okay, I will send you DMT September 2019 Abstract.

New E-address: agf.381022@gmail.com

The three letters stand for Arthur George Fehres and the following number is my DOB in reverse; so next month I will be 82.

How young are you now?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Arthur

--------------------

Weidenfeld

This was the extract of the planned book "DMT" that he sent me a short time later:
    ---------------
    The unfathomable Most High is supposed to be everywhere, also in atomic particles and space between them scientists had believed was ‘empty’.
    One science enthusiast deduced that space could hold weightless energy, anti-matter; then already labelled Dark Matter, DM for short.
    Most recently scientists discovered that since its birth by the Big Bang our universe is expanding instead of contracting; totally the opposite of what was thought ever before. On top of that, physicists were able to calculate the total invisible mass was precisely 74%.
    Latest pictures of the outer edges of our universe (World News TV) included a remarkable map of ‘baby galaxies’. One side predominantly showed cold areas as blue dots, the other side showing hot areas, red dots. The program ended by saying that physicists are to rewrite physics.
    Arthur George Fehres, N.D., D.C., Dip Acc. (aka Artofferus), author of DARK MATTER TAMED, claims found a simple method to physically capture DM and is capable to materialise it in different forms; proof (to him) he mastered and tamed it.
    In this book Arthur gives his expertise free to the world, incorporating his narrative style to reduce the risk of criminal minds misusing it. He invites the reader now to join his journey from the time his quest to unravel the beginning of our existence began. However, by doing so it inevitably came to scathing Creation as portrayed in the Bible concluding that instead of believing God created everything, all could well be the result of evolution.
    Arthur is of opinion god has no opinion, impartially executes our actions just like a computer; incredibly instant worldwide by Surge Engines.
    However, considering we are gods [Gen 4:16] and that the author asserts people never live in the present but always in the past, ‘good god’ also provides the individual with re-composed images scrambled from past events yet related to the present, often in a surprisingly humorous way.
    DMT also offers a way to prolong life, even prevent death. If you think this is impossible turn to Prophet Isaiah, Is 10:18. However, to be absolutely sure consult Ezekiel who Arthur acclaims a true alchemist and explains his exposition in simplest terms.
    Please read carefully and be your judge.
    To order DMT and be informed of postage costs etc.:
    Email Arthur at agf.382210@gmail.com
    Subject: BOOKS. Thank you.
    --------------
    Weidenfeld

+ Reply to Thread