Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread

Thread: My story of creating „high spin state“ ormus, and what i want do now

My story of creating „high spin state“ ormus, and what i want do now

Good day

I am researching in alchemy since years now and made several expieriences, that astonished me.

I tried to make the philosophers stone and ORMUS first from simple sea salt but I erred.

I found out about Aqua Regia as solvent to get the prima mater...

I got confronted with several processes that questioned my outdated view on alchemy and I begun to search into chemicals. And it failed.

Why? It simply got too dangerous to handle all this acids and collodials. I burned my finger and stopped.

Then I came onto old practices from morning dew. ... the results I got were better this time.

I dont want to say my expieriences were true in a scientific or general manner, but what I saw was beyond most peoples capacities to imagine.

(Note: I read very much about ORMUS and S-ORME before in the net, as also in several books that were offline)

However, I produced and took it,and this wasnt only good as also an bad experience. I had to manifest all I thought of, dreams as nightmares.
    It is like an surgeons knife, in the hands of an doctor it saves lives, but in the hands of an fool it kills you. This is not oversaturated but true, I had to see this as my own result...

A part of my soul drove me to teach others, that are ready for a next layer.
    I search for people to share and to teach. Write to me and I will see if youre qualified. Have a great day

What do you feel would make one "qualified" to receive your teaching?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    What do you feel would make one "qualified" to receive your teaching?

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Vladislav View Post
    A part of my soul drove me to teach others, that are ready for a next layer.
    I search for people to share and to teach. Write to me and I will see if youre qualified.
    Hi Jerome and welcome to Alchemy Forums.

If you're looking for private students who are (in your view) "ready for the next layer", you've come to the wrong place. Self-appointed teachers/gurus usually don't last long here.

This is an open Forum (look up the definition of "Forum"). You are welcome to publicly share your work and ideas, as much as you are comfortable with.

From our "How to Join" page:

This Forum is not a Private Messaging Service (in case your prime reason for joining is to mainly conduct your affairs in PM). The PM feature is just a bonus and an optional addition to public discussions (public discussions from which everyone can benefit, hence the name 'Forum'). Besides, you need to make 25 public posts before being allotted full PM access.
    Enjoy your stay here and hopefully make the best of it.

Okay. I see my post is not very appreciated here.

I didn't wanted to present myself as arrogant or the only leader. It was just my intention to say,
    that the thing I wanted to host is maybe not for beginners. I dont like to share things public. But I will respect this perspective

Blog Entries
    Hi

It’s not that your post isn’t appreciated, as you’ve brought up some interesting things from your life experiences. I’m sure there’s a lot you’ve left out as well.

We joke a bit about how Alchemy Forums is like a dating site for alchemists (of all kinds), where on the public forum we socialize and get to know one another and discuss ideas, techniques, and share experiments/experiences. Once connections are made you’ll find that the majority of the interesting conversations are had through private channels. If you’re open to that sort of thing

So welcome to the Forum!
    If you’d like, you can Introduce yourself.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Vladislav View Post
    I dont like to share things public.
    Then don't post on a public forum.

Write to me and I will see if you' re qualified.
    This is totally arrogant, and makes "you" not qualified to write to in the first place. IMO. You're only excuse would be if you don't know how to communicate in English properly, then I would understand more this "tone".

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Chill bro

Closed Thread