Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warning about Alchemy and the Occult

Wildfire Guest

Warning about Alchemy and the Occult

This is for anyone who is new to alchemy or the occult. It is true that alchemy and occultism awakens forces within us that we could have never experienced before. I remember what I went through and how it transformed me immensely.

But just as with everything else there is a catch and I notice that either the more advanced practitioners aren't well educated about this catch or they neglect to mention it to others. Alchemy and occultism creates a barrier of protection from entities and diseases (all the same to me). It forms what I like to think of as a shield around you.

But once a person decides to self initiate into this tradition he/she must continue with perseverance and utter determination. Hence why it is called "The Great Work". I have read about this warning that I am mentioning here as the path of the dabbler and it is a perilous territory to get into as bad things of varying magnitudes can happen to the dabbler (I know because I did it myself and paid a price for it). I say this not to shatter anybody's hopes and aspirations, but to educate on the dangers involved and to aid others into making informed decisions before taking a commitment that is lifelong and life changing.

May your labs remain redundant.

Blog Entries
    I almost posted something similar in my forum introduction as it relates to me, but didn't feel like it was appropriate.

The last 15+ years for me has been me getting my butt kicked by the cosmos because of what you described. I have no doubts that the "rebound effect" is real as far as the occult in general is concerned. Mundanely, with work or a hobby it's possible to overload oneself and simply burn out, or lose interest and quit - with the occult the results can be much more serious. I read several weeks ago to "make haste slowly," and I'm making it a motto for myself. Also, addictions and mental health are things that cannot be overlooked.

Blog Entries
    That is why I always like to think of the Great Work as the Great Jihad.

For more see this.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    All of whats ben said here has been very true for me also.

Merry Pagan Holiday to all, and to all, a thirst quenching coka-cola.

EDIT: Id like to add, that now im taking the occult very seriously, as i literally have no choice, as dabbling with it has fucked me up so badly, that only by mastering it do i have any hope of repair. It has actually been the alchemical aspects of it that have messed me up the most. ive always treaded carefully with the occult and it has tended to reward me. its alchemy that slaps me around like a bitch more than anything else.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    All of whats ben said here has been very true for me also.

Merry Pagan Holiday to all, and to all, a thirst quenching coka-cola.

EDIT: Id like to add, that now im taking the occult very seriously, as i literally have no choice, as dabbling with it has fucked me up so badly, that only by mastering it do i have any hope of repair. It has actually been the alchemical aspects of it that have messed me up the most. ive always treaded carefully with the occult and it has tended to reward me. its alchemy that slaps me around like a bitch more than anything else.
    Get Palo Santo sticks and burn them in your workspace and living space, that will help.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

+ Reply to Thread