Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninjutsu

Blog Entries

Ninjutsu

Game of Stones

In Ninjutsu there is a game for memory which develops instant recall of surroundings.
    It teaches you how to recall every object and detail in room from one glance.

You'll need

1 pen and a piece paper.
    1 small box.
    5 different coloured stones.

- Place the 5 stones in a row in any random order within the small box.
    Look at the edges of the box and not directly at the stones for 30 seconds.

- Close the box lid and wait 30 more seconds.
    Now try to remember the order of different coloured stones.
    E.g the middle stone black, the one next to it blue. Then write down the order.

- Open the box and see if you are right.

- Change the order of the stones and start again.

- The more you do this the better your recall of the order becomes.
    When 30 seconds of looking becomes easy to recall the order of the coloured stones, you shorten the length to 20 seconds, while increasing the waiting time to 1 minute.
    Then 10 seconds of looking then waiting 1 and a half minutes.

- Add more coloured stones. Repeat.
    If you use over 10 stones in different orders, you will be able to remember the order of 52 cards with one glance.
    Popular mentalists use this trick.

In the movie " The men who stare at goats ", George Clooney talks about how a " jedi " could know how many power plugs were in a room from a glance.
    This is directly taken from the above Ninjutsu game, which has an Arabic counterpart within the Hashashin somewhere as well.

Its a great game to master and it doesn't mean you get good at remembering stones, you unconsciously use the mechanism the game develops within memory that uses colour,
    and apply it to your surroundings. Accurately recalling the small details from the last 30 mins before you read this, is not as easy as you think.
    Last edited by Andro; 01-12-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Ninjutsu Invisibility

In Ninjutsu the practical method for invisibility is based on movement and understanding thought patterns. Its called " Moving through the gaps and spaces in the mind ".
    Masaaki Hatsumi taught and wrote about these methods more in depth.

- The method for invisibility.

Out of sight out of mind. Where someone is looking they are thinking. They are not thinking about where they're not looking.

Practice.
    You and a training partner. Or anyone if you understand the truth behind the training.

- Stand two steps behind your partner. Relaxed stance and bent knees.

Look at the back of their head at the level of their eyes.

Observe that undisturbed their head naturally follows the movement of their eyes, where their eyes move their head follows.

Where their head follows in turning their shoulders follow.
    This happens quickly.

Looking at the back of their head you can see this because their physical orientation and cone of vision are telegraphed to you from the movement of their head,
    that's following their eyes.

As this happens so quickly you can see where the eyes/vision are moving too.
    Where their shoulders are going to place themselves in orientation to the next movement of the body.
    The movement of their head a minuscule delay behind their vision, but close enough to observe where their cone of vision is going and where they will place their shoulders.

- As the person moves his head naturally looking around, you try to keep the back of his head parallel to your shoulders in your movement.
    You will learn how to predict and track the movement of their head and so their cone of vision and physical placement of themselves.
    Adjust your stance and shrink your outline and shape depending on where the head is turning to, and where the body is moving too.

- Changing your stance to adapt to your partners movements and turning , keep your movements small.
    Turn your shoulders as they turn their head. Move as they move.

The appearance of invisibility through knowing where people will not be looking, so where they are not thinking.
    " Moving through the gaps and spaces in the mind ".

Anyone can practice this through observing the movement from the back of someones head.
    Ninjutsu is a study on the movements men make. Physical and mental, To take advantage of the opponent.

If anyone does read this, it really does work. You can learn how people move and see.
    Masaaki Hatsumi among others have books on how invisibility can be replicated through Ninjutsu.
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-11-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    i loved ninjitsu. When i was training it really opened my eyes to how the limitations of the human mind could literally mean life or death back in pre-modern japan. In the higher 'dans', in specific the final 10th dan, you are expected to express each movement using the four elements (and the fifth one "void"), in other words, each stance and form must be mastered in the fire element, and then each stance and form mastered in the water element, ect...

I left ninjitsu because it was literally too deadly... i wanted something that could defend me in time of crisis, but that wouldnt result in death, and ninjitsu was ALL about death.

How to serious mame and kill someone with your bare-hands 101.
    If at first you don't succeed....

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Game of Stones

In Ninjutsu there is a game for memory which develops instant recall of surroundings.
    It teaches you how to recall every object and detail in room from one glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    In Ninjutsu the practical method for invisibility is based on movement and understanding thought patterns. Its called " Moving through the gaps and spaces in the mind ".

Such things are exceedingly practical and useful, and also taught to modern special forces and other elites of that sort - not just the ancient ninja/shinobi. Learning to enhance one's own mind, find the gaps in others, and the connectivity between your self and other selves (Crowley's "action at a distance") are some of the best useful and daily experiences one can do in these fields, albeit the latter of the 3 is less well known and practiced, or atleast less talked about except in occult groups. (but still on par with the CIA and FBI's research into the occult and remote viewing etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post

I left ninjitsu because it was literally too deadly... i wanted something that could defend me in time of crisis, but that wouldnt result in death, and ninjitsu was ALL about death.

You say that like its a bad thing. lol
    Only one who is capable of great violence, is able to choose to be peaceful.
    Death is a door, and sometimes its best to "show them the door".

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    You say that like its a bad thing. lol
    Death is a door, and sometimes its best to "show them the door".

~Seth-Ra
    Hahahaha nice.
    If at first you don't succeed....

Blog Entries
    I guess the philosophy for me was how you could render violence useless. In you and your opponent.
    Unseen unknown untraceable is successful.
    The details on how humans move and think that are in Ninjutsu is astounding.
    After learning tai chi i thought this is a different level.

+ Reply to Thread