Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    You are in Israel. People always want to talk about it, unless its on camera. Then it doesn't exist..
    I am afraid that I will be banned from this forum if I insist to stand my ground and enter into a debate with those with disagreeing opinions, so I wish not to enter such a debate at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Is there any particular background in alchemy you have from Judaism ?.
    Thank you.

I am currently right now, in the process of writing a very lengthy thesis on matters such as creation, the stone, and the world to come from a Jewish perspective in the hermeticism subforum. I invite you to read it and tell me what you think of it once I finish and submit it.

Welcome to the forum Saturneus.

A lot of what ive experienced and seen has pointed towards the Jewish and kabbalah, with God being incomprehensible, paradoxical, and unspeakable/unpronounceable, and the emanations of the Ain Soph just making fractals of itself, within itself, infinitely; playing a game with itself. So I'll be interested to read your orthodox perspective on the matter.

I would like to say though, that ive been a member of this forum for a long time, and friends with Awani for a long time, and can guarantee he wont just ban you for disagreeing with him. He is a fair admin.

Personally, I support Israel, their wall etc. but I have a different background and understanding and mindset about it all (relatively speaking) *shrugs*

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Welcome to the forum Saturneus.

A lot of what ive experienced and seen has pointed towards the Jewish and kabbalah, with God being incomprehensible, paradoxical, and unspeakable/unpronounceable, and the emanations of the Ain Soph just making fractals of itself, within itself, infinitely; playing a game with itself. So I'll be interested to read your orthodox perspective on the matter.

I would like to say though, that ive been a member of this forum for a long time, and friends with Awani for a long time, and can guarantee he wont just ban you for disagreeing with him. He is a fair admin.

Personally, I support Israel, their wall etc. but I have a different background and understanding and mindset about it all (relatively speaking) *shrugs*

~Seth-Ra
    I greatly appreciate and thank you for these kind words.

I already started the process of explaining practically how Judaism relates to alchemy. I haven't finished it yet, might take a while...

You can check it out in the Hermeticism subforum under the title "On Creation, The Stone, and The World To Come."

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Some very interesting discussion, although I feel like this introduction thread is becoming a bit convoluted. Spin-off thread in 3. . .2. . .1. . .

Now this thread looks nice and clean! And bonus points for me not accidentally deleting any posts in the process

For those of you wishing to continue your discussion, here is the link to the spin-off thread:

Saturneus views on Judaism's Mission in the World
    Last edited by Awani; 01-16-2020 at 11:07 PM. Reason: fix link
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Welcome here, with the best wish that you may find the water fire, Schamaijm (pardon if i write badly, i dont speak hebrew)

+ Reply to Thread