Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturneus views on Judaism's Mission in the World

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

You mean for the forum or in your religion?

In the forum.

It is clear to me I am triggering you for some reason, though I try to be as honorable and friendly as I possibly can, if you are a mod, who promises me you won't just ban me when the triggering is too much?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    ...who promises me you won't just ban me when the triggering is too much?
    We don't ban people that follow the rules. Already been stated.

When you present yourself as an Orthodox Jew and basically not saying anything else, then I need to know more. And the more I get to know, the more I want to know. Who better to ask about "chosen people" and "antisemitism" and "the wall" than an Orthodox Jew? If you had been an Imam I would have asked something about that.

Personally all religions is my religion. Although I must admit Judaism is one I find the least inspiring, but I like them all. They work well if you blend them. But I strongly disagree with "the Wall" and with the concept of "the chosen people" and this is why people call me an anti-semite. And I say that is bullshit. I even have a copy of Mein Kampf, don't make me an anti-semite either. I have lots of books. I have the Communist Manifesto as well. Doesn't make me a communist. Know your enemy as they say.

I think Israel is a terrorist state, and based on what you've said I assume you think the opposite. In fact, most states are terrorists so Israel is not that special, but it's the only one that's built a wall currently (as far as I know). A bit funny, considering all the struggle that went on to try and tear down that wall in Berlin. Humans really are dumb.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

We don't ban people that follow the rules. Already been stated.

When you present yourself as an Orthodox Jew and basically not saying anything else, then I need to know more. And the more I get to know, the more I want to know. Who better to ask about "chosen people" and "antisemitism" and "the wall" than an Orthodox Jew? If you had been an Imam I would have asked something about that.

Personally all religions is my religion. Although I must admit Judaism is one I find the least inspiring, but I like them all. They work well if you blend them. But I strongly disagree with "the Wall" and with the concept of "the chosen people" and this is why people call me an anti-semite. And I say that is bullshit. I even have a copy of Mein Kampf, don't make me an anti-semite either. I have lots of books. I have the Communist Manifesto as well. Doesn't make me a communist. Know your enemy as they say.

I think Israel is a terrorist state, and based on what you've said I assume you think the opposite. In fact, most states are terrorists so Israel is not that special, but it's the only one that's built a wall currently (as far as I know). A bit funny, considering all the struggle that went on to try and tear down that wall in Berlin. Humans really are dumb.

If I trust you that you will not ban me.
    I will discuss all these matters with you.
    But this is my first day here... Give it time.

Blog Entries
    I don't think there's a point having that debate. It's not going to change the situation in Israel, unless you are in charge over there. LOL. I think I know where you stand and you where I, to some degree. But you are free to post about it if you want.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Personally, I support Israel, their wall etc. but I have a different background and understanding and mindset about it all (relatively speaking) *shrugs*
    The US and Saudi Arabia has been allied for so long and thus pushed their agenda in the Western media for generations, so I'm not surprised. If you look at the issue with empathy and humanity then it is clear the Wall and the settlements and the manner in which it is done (and the women and children that suffer) that only a psychopath would be behind such a thing.

Also if someone came to my house and told me they would take it from me I'd fucking kill them. Sure I'd be labelled a terrorist, but in my world I'm a freedom fighter.

As for terrorists, most of them are funded by the people who fight to stop them. That's how the business go.

The members of Knesset, the White House, Congress, The House of Saud, The Rothschilds, The Kock Family, The World Bank, IMF etc. (list is long) and all the rest of them should just be gathered up dragged out on the fucking streets and hanged for crimes against humanity and the ecosystem. Sometimes I wish there was an Old Testament God, because that's the solution he'd have. If he sends a flood for what the humans did back then I'm sure he'd send a flood of lava in this instance.

Worst of all are all the moronic sheep that promote above people, that vote for them and that believe everything the media says - media that those people own no less, and all the people who buy shit from the corporations that all those people above "really work for" like BlackRock, Chevron and all the rest of them. Again the list is long.

The very fact that Muslims are portrayed as terrorists by the Elite and the general idiots walking the streets, and the very fact that any criticism against Israel is labelled anti-Semitic is a clear indication of the brainwashing that has been going on.

Philosophically Hitler saw Jews as a problem in society and he wanted them gone, and he also considered his own "race" to be superior. Israel today see Palestinians as a problem and they want them gone (I've seen plenty of average citizens and politicians sharing that sentiment), and they consider themselves the "chosen people". Hitler built camps. Israel builds a wall. Yes, it's true they haven't got any concentration camps in Israel per se, but the similarities archetypically are astounding.

Anyone supporting Hitler or Israel are part of the same group of people, only with different fashion choices. In my humble opinion.

Also any American that supports Israel should also support the Native Americans re-settlement of the USA and the enclosure of all Americans with a huge wall going around Manhattan a la Escape from New York (if we go with the reasons Israel has). I mean if you think the region belongs to Jews then certainly the USA belongs to the Native Americans. But of course not. We pick and choose usually based on who has got the money. Perhaps the people of England should be re-settled with the people who lived there before the British and so on. What would a person in Texas do if the government decreed that his house and land now belonged to an Apache family. He'd pack up his guns and walk away? Would he? No he wouldn't.

People need to insert brains into their skulls OR this world will remain the shit show it is.

I cannot believe people - still to this day - adhere to the vomit spewing out from the News and from Government. Humanity truly is asleep and those awake are always ridiculed or burned at the stake, but no one will burn me before I bring some of them with me. If this was Star Wars I'd be a Jedi and Netanyahu (or whatever stooge comes next) is Darth Vader (without the redemption aspect).

Oh before I forget, fuck the Pope.

Last edited by Awani; 01-14-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    G-d chose Israel to carry the knowledge that rectifies the Earth and brings back humanity to the Garden.

You wish it was you who was chosen, or out of self-righteousness, you would say you wish everyone was chosen. But then, Who would be there to deny the truthfulness of the knowledge? What would be there to maintain free choice?

So G-d could have chosen you, but then others would have whined you are a self-proclaimed noble, and we'd be right where we started.
    "Originally Adam = Mankind was suppose to do the Tikkun . The power to do this Tikkun is called Israel. Originally it had nothing to do with Jews. An Israel was someone who had this power to affect the entire world . With his 5 level of Souls he could elevate the 5 worlds through every action."

Blog Entries
    G-d chose Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    The power to do this Tikkun is called Israel. Originally it had nothing to do with Jews. An Israel was someone who had this power to affect the entire world.
    Greg, what you bring up here is extremely interesting and intriguing!

Could this just be one big semantic misunderstanding? No "chosen people" after all? This would really simplify things AND further complicate them at the same time

Also, I'm pretty sure there are quite a few of these "Israels" around, but for some reason they opt to remain hidden...

Also, what do you mean by "5 level of souls" and by the "5 worlds"?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    "Originally Adam = Mankind was suppose to do the Tikkun . The power to do this Tikkun is called Israel. Originally it had nothing to do with Jews. An Israel was someone who had this power to affect the entire world . With his 5 level of Souls he could elevate the 5 worlds through every action."
    True.
    But... Salvation in Tanakh/Judaism. is not salvation for the individual, but rather salvation for the collective, and the individual is saved through the collective.
    The Alchemy of the Tanakh/Judaism is not individual, it is an operation of a collective scale, through the dynamics between Judaism and other beliefs, between Israel and other nations, occurs a change in the collective psyche/consciousness.
    But after Babel, when humanity divided into nations, the age of individuals was over, there could be no more Noahs, that by themselves operate change in the world.
    After Babel, there was a need for a nation to operate that change in the world. So G-d chose Abraham and told him he will produce a nation for G-d. Through that Nation, and its dynamic with the world, the collective consciousness would be influenced and shaped in a manner desirable to G-d.

I believe your consciousness is where it is, because it has been influenced by Christianity. It is out of Christianity that you had come to know Israel and Judaism... It is out of Judaism that your consciousness is being prepared to enter back into Eden.

But there wouldn't be christianity if it wasn't for the struggle between the Nation of Israel, and the nations who represented hellenistic consciousness, and then there wouldn't be this amalgamation of Judaism and hellenism that influenced Europe, that then influenced many nations all over the world.

It had to be through a Nation... an individual like the likes of Noah wouldn't have been able to do it.

Blog Entries
    You'd probably enjoy this book. I personally didn't think it was that good, but I suspect it might be more up your alley.

Blog Entries
    You'd probably enjoy this book.
    Israeli Researcher Says Moses Was High On Psychedelics When He Spoke To God

+ Reply to Thread