Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: On Creation, The Stone and The World to Come.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    In my view that could be one perspective.

Ok ok ok... Next question, can't believe it took me so long to come up with this.

So... Let us say that we go with the perspective that everyone is G-d. Is it in this case clear, that no one should be worshipping anyone else? Because it doesn't make sense for G-d to worship G-d./
    It doesn't make sense for Judas who is G-d, to worship Jesus, who is G-d... Right?

Let's take a step forward.
    Does it make sense though that everyone, who is G-d as we have established, should still be worshipping the G-d that is outside of creation?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    It doesn't make sense for Judas who is G-d, to worship Jesus, who is G-d... Right?
    Even if fiction - not saying the Bible isn't - I suggest the film The Last Temptation of Christ. It's awesome, and it has a fresh take on Judas.

Your outlook greatly differs from mine, so even if I would answer your questions those answers would not make sense because they don't match the view you have of it. For example "worship". I find it hard to document who should be worshipped and who shouldn't be worshipped as I dislike the concept of worship.

...should still be worshipping the G-d that is outside of creation?
    Also I don't think you understood what I said before.

The God outside of creation and the God inside creation is the same, there is no difference. Oxygen outside the jar and oxygen inside the jar is oxygen. There is no difference. So if someone truly wants to worship God s/he can worship God regardless of where God is, as God is.

Ok ok ok... Next question, can't believe it took me so long to come up with this.
    Rather than "giving" us insights in segments, or attempts at using "teaching tools" to try and trap the "student" perhaps consider that some of us here - regardless of perspective - have been looking at these issues for 20-50 years - and some are fairly intelligent. Simply present how you think instead of trying to play games. It's annoying and frankly too obvious. Either that or your way of speaking doesn't translate well to a forum post, because that's the vibe I get from them. You talk about explaining things in due time, just explain it. Not sure why you want to "wait".

Example 1: I'm writing a book about the Exodus and alchemy, just wait and see. I will explain it all as soon as I can.
    Example 2: I think the act of Moses parting the sea is an allegory for the stage of separation in alchemy. Thoughts?

See a difference?

That's my view of the issue. I think I should leave the thread as there are others more interested in the Kabbalah than me, and perhaps you'd get more out of discussing with those people. I'll delete those irrelevant off-topic posts. Good luck.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Rather than "giving" us insights in segments, or attempts at using "teaching tools" to try and trap the "student" perhaps consider that some of us here - regardless of perspective - have been looking at these issues for 20-50 years - and some are fairly intelligent. Simply present how you think instead of trying to play games. It's annoying and frankly too obvious. Either that or your way of speaking doesn't translate well to a forum post, because that's the vibe I get from them. You talk about explaining things in due time, just explain it. Not sure why you want to "wait".

Example 1: I'm writing a book about the Exodus and alchemy, just wait and see. I will explain it all as soon as I can.
    Example 2: I think the act of Moses parting the sea is an allegory for the stage of separation in alchemy. Thoughts?

Ok... Ask away, I'll try my best.

Blog Entries
    What? I'm confused. I don't have any questions. All I said was if you have something to say, then say it. I'm sure others in the forum will respond.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Isaiah 45:5-7
    5 I am Adonai; there is no other;
    besides me there is no God.
    I am arming you, although you don’t know me,
    6 so that those from the east and those from the west
    will know that there is none besides me —
    I am Adonai; there is no other.
    7 I form light, I create darkness;
    I make well-being, I create woe;
    I, Adonai, do all these things.

Gospel of Judas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUJYCko24

What? I'm confused. I don't have any questions. All I said was if you have something to say, then say it. I'm sure others in the forum will respond.

Well... Until they do, I'd keep on writing that looooong essay or whatever one wants to call it.
    I am not taking my time just to create suspense.
    I have to stop from time to time because it's hard work and I need breaks.

Oh, I forgot about not being able to edit after a certain amount of time.
    It's going to be hard to continue when the material is divided among several posts and several pages.

This is completely my bad. I apologize.

Blog Entries
    G-d had already told Moses "No man can see me and live".
    The monotheistic Abrahamic religions are re-purposed polytheism. Nearly every saint, holiday, holy site, stories, were lifted from polytheistic older religion.
    The G-d of the Torah Bible Koran did not originate with those religions. What G-d exactly ?.

Split wood and he is there, lift a stone and you will find him. That one is very different to the Sumerian one that monotheism adopted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    The monotheistic Abrahamic religions are re-purposed polytheism. Nearly every saint, holiday, holy site, stories, were lifted from polytheistic older religion.
    The G-d of the Torah Bible Koran did not originate with those religions. What G-d exactly ?.

Split wood and he is there, lift a stone and you will find him. That one is very different to the Sumerian one that monotheism adopted.
    Many monotheists would say that these "many gods" are really just attributes or powers of the One, which over time have been split off and worshipped on their own, sometimes exalted above any/all others.

This would be like obsessing over one component and ignoring the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    Many monotheists would say that these "many gods" are really just attributes or powers of the One, which over time have been split off and worshipped on their own, sometimes exalted above any/all others.

This would be like obsessing over one component and ignoring the whole.
    Yep.

+ Reply to Thread