Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: On Creation, The Stone and The World to Come.

  1. #1

    Post On Creation, The Stone and The World to Come.

    ***There is so much more to add, I must organize my thoughts and calculate how I wish to present the information. I apologize for how long it takes. Expect further updates.
    I am not only adding more paragraphs but sometimes I add more information in between paragraphs and in between lines
    .

    Disclaimer: What I am about to write is solely my subjective understanding of Jewish mysticism and philosophy, yet everything I have learned thus far only reinforces and supports my understanding.
    When it comes to Creation, however, perhaps there is room for more research on my part, yet the following is truly how I understand it.

    Creation:

    I would like to start from the point of there being, in being, consciousness, the consciousness of G-d, which in the tongue of Kabbalists is called "Ein Soph Aur", Light with no end.
    The reason I start from this point is that I am not able to perceive and understand the stages that come before it.

    This would require an active imagination to conduct a thought experiment.

    According to the Platonist, the Monad, the divine consciousness emanates creation from itself thus creating the emanations.
    But this poses a problem for the Kabbalists, for how it is possible that the emanations be stable?
    In the mind of the Kabbalist, any such emanation would surely be crushed, burned, and destroyed by the consciousness (henceforth referred to as Light) that surrounds it.
    A seed needs a womb to protect it from the outside world yet the seed comes from the outside world, it must have an egg surrounding and protecting it, as is alluded to by Hermes Trismegistus:
    the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
    If we to were place any object in water, the object would displace an equal volume of water. But how does an object displace infinite Light? It wouldn't, just as most objects that are not strong enough are crushed under the weight of water in great depths.

    So Light must create room within it before it can emanate, it must create a suitable womb.

    How is Light to do that? If Light is consciousness aware of itself, it is able to think, that be the Light's tool used to achieve its goal.

    What can the Light then think about? Well... It can think about everything, but everything is actually the Light itself, for the Light is everything that is in being in that stage, nothing to work with there.

    Another thing the Light can think about is... Anything that is not itself, anything that is not already contained in the present everything.
    Anything that is not contained in the present everything from the perspective of the Light would surely be Nothing, No-thing.

    Is this echoed in Tanakh?

    "Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him." (Deut 4:35)

    "Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." (Isaiah 44:6)

    " Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." (Isaiah 43:10)

    " For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?" (Psalm 18:31)
    So... Once the thought about No-thing arises in thought (as echoed in Midrash by the phrase "Silence, thus it arose in my thought before me") it is contained in the Light for the Light IS the Thought. And due to the peculiar nature of such a thought, No-thing, it displaces nothing, hence it is not crushed by the Light nor burned by it, and serves as a suitable womb for the emanations.
    Yet, due to the extreme contrast between the Light and the thought of No-thingness, which can be perceived as a bubble in a vast ocean, there is a membrane that separates the bubble from the Light. (Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters...)

    In the Kabbalist's tongue, this is Tzimzum, the creation of suitable space through the means of reduction.

    The wise immediately recognize the feminine nature of the No-thingness bubble in relation to the masculinity of the Light.
    And this relation is what drives the next stage in Creation, Union.

    First, there was Adam as a Rebis, G-d had put Adam to sleep and alchemically separated Eve out of Adam. As he separated the No-thingness into being out of himself.

    To understand the next stage, union, one must know himself.
    What do we men do in the presence of a feminine hole?

    So G-d, as the Light, drew out of himself a line (KAV), that pierced through the separating membrane, and broke it... As a man breaks the hymn and inseminated it with light out of the very substance of the Light, And the light is conscious also for it is of the Light.

    The breaking of the Membrane, the breaking of the hymn, this is Shvirat Ha'Kelim, the Breaking of the Vessels. Alluded to in a Jewish wedding ceremony, when the groom breaks a glass cup.

    The result is light surrounded by No-thingness surrounded by Light (Aur Makif and Aur Pnimi, surrounding light and inner light.). And due to the membrane beyond which the light can expand no more, the light is thus condensed.
    This btw is the secret of Ego, which I shall expand upon later.

    "The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined." (Isaiah 9:2)"
    This is the light inside the No-thingness bubble, it sees the darkness of the bubble around it, but has the potential of contacting the Light and drawing more light.

    "For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her." (Zechariah 2:5)

    Physicists recently have been so kind as to tell us what we already knew, that matter is condensed energy, and energy is condensed light.
    The process above results in the Christian Trinity, the Light (Father) the light (Son) and the No-thingness bubble (Holy ghost, which in this model resembles the Shechina rather than the Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha'Kodesh). But, we Jews, don't agree on the divinity of the other two, as they are created, and even though are linked to the Light, are not the Light.

    Let there be light!



    From henceforth, the construct of the No-thingness womb, and the light therein, shall be conceived as the physical world.
    Had I known how this archetypal blueprint of the fractal evolves into the physical world with all the creatures therein, I would have told you. The answer, however, is found in the books of the Kabbalists, the Zohar and the writings of the Ari, etc'.






    The Stone

    A sad property of this fractal is the fact that the light must be contained inside the No-thingness egg/womb/bubble, and it CANNOT go outside (Thus ends the pursuit of the Oriental and the Magician to dissolve back into the Source), for if it does it shall surely be destroyed for reasons mentioned above.
    "But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” (Exodus 30:20)
    An even sadder property is the fact that the No-thingness womb sucks and devours the essence of Light contained in the light, as it is written in the Holy Scriptures:

    " 1My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

    2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

    3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

    4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

    5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.


    6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
    (Proverbs 5:1-6)
    She is the reason for the decay and death of all.
    Others call her Kali and other names, you already know the correspondences.

    Do not be sad my brethren. Your works are not in vain.
    There is indeed a way to attain immortality health and youthfulness... Perfection is not impossible.

    You must understand that even though there is no way to satisfy Her hunger, there is a way to mitigate her destruction.

    Do not forget, the light is of the Light, and the Light is infinite.
    The Light can and will sustain the light within with endless bounty of Light, thus constantly and forever mitigating the feast and gluttony of the No-thingness.
    "The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined." (Isaiah 9:2)"

    But it is only if we do the will of our Father in heaven. This is why righteousness is a requirement that cannot be overlooked.

    "Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever." (Deuteronomy 4:40)
    Yes, so righteousness is necessary to attain the Stone, you all knew that, but there are always some who never take it seriously, those who act as if the stones are not conscious of our actions, be them good or bad. They think the stones and matter in general, do not report back to G-d in heaven. For it is G-d, a living G-d who is conscious and possesses a will who judges and decrees that we are worthy of success, or of the bitterness of failure in our Work.

    " 7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall... 12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth. (Ezekiel 8:8,12)
    " For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it." (Habbakuk 2:11)
    16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
    17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    (Malachi 3:16,17... I suggest reading the entire chapter)
    So clearly we see, righteousness is essential to our Work, the wicked will not be granted the Stone.

    But now I am afraid, and I ask for your forgiveness, but I must complete the Negredo stage. ( I am just throwing alchemy lingo lol)
    Because. You cannot attain the Stone alone, nor can you attain it in a lab.
    This is not how it works.
    (Yes some of you would wish to debate that, so I tell you now, I cannot prove the above statement, just as you cannot prove it is possible to do it in a lab for it, would require you to actually make the Stone, in which case, more power to you.)

    Only G-d is the maker of the Stone, he gives it to whomever he wishes to give it.

    17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. (Malachi 3:17)
    Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. (Daniel 2:34)
    Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. (Psalm 143:3)
    I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)
    Don't abandon your labs... I mean they are still quite useful to create tinctures, spagyrics, alloys, etc, and one can learn a great deal on the workings of nature from one's lab... But create a Stone? No... But you can help G-d in creating it.

    Now I wish to begin the second stage of building you up again, the Albedo, and guide you through this Dark Night of the Soul, unify the perceived opposites the contradictions, by shedding light and purifying this mess I have created.

    To do so... I must tell you what is the Stone.
    But I can't, I can't tell you what is the Stone, because it hasn't been defined. I can, however, circle around it, give examples, etc', until you gain the necessary insights, when the light shines in your minds.

    It is the Return to the Garden of Eden. It is that by which the Return is made possible.
    It is when the world is rectified, Tikkun Olam. It is the completion of History.
    It is the completion of the Alchemical operation G-d is operating on humanity as a WHOLE!
    G-d is only Alchemist who is able to create the Stone. He is taking each and every one of us, through History, through rise and falls, through wars and peace, from one philosophy to another, from one system of governance to another, from one social trend to another. From the influence of one religion to the influence of another.
    And by doing so he is creating his Stone.
    He is shaping the COLLECTIVE psyche of humanity in preparation until the shape and size and operations of the consciousness humanity are right ripe and ready to Return back to the Garden.

    And no, this is not something that happens to the individual in his lab. It happens in His lab, G-d's lab, the Earth, and not only to the individual but to the collective! and through the collective, the individual may take his portion.

    For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him. (2 Samuel 14:14)
    I didn't find a proper translation so I shall provide one myself: "We all must die, and like water we are spilled to the ground, and cannot be gathered up again [it is impossible to gather all the drops of water] yet G-d does not desire this, so he devises a plan to recover it with nothing to be wasted [Not one drop of water is not recovered]."
    Not one drop of consciousness is left behind. One for all and all for one.

    So perhaps I can define the stone as such:
    It is the proper state, and proper dimensions of one's consciousness as such it is suitable to Return to the Garden.
    BUT!!! I can't overemphasize this, it is not possible for the individual to attain! It is first attained by collective and only then may the individual acquire his portion.
    If it is true that the Stone be a suitable form of consciousness, it becomes clear why one can't attain it alone, for one's consciousness can never stop the influence of the consciousness of those outside of him.
    Also this Suitable Consciousness is one that communicates with other consciousnesses... So being a hermit won't help.

    Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. (Isaiah 48:10)
    But the LORD has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt, to be His people, an inheritance, as you are this day. (Deuteronomy 4:20)
    And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:9
    9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

    10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
    (Daniel 12:9,10)
    I said that we are not able to make the Stone, but we are able to help G-d prepare the Stone, and if we do so, the passing through this historical Alchemical process would be faster and easier.

    So, how do we help G-d make the Stone?
    We do it by being righteous and by doing what we can to rectify the world - Tikkun Olam.
    We need to help G-d complete the marriage between heaven and earth, between the masculine and the feminine and between man and woman.
    When it is complete, the gates of heaven will be opened, G-d will shine his light upon us and the No-thingness would have a constant supply of Light to feed upon, Light that comes from G-d himself, so that we may not suffer decay and death.

    To do that, we have to understand why we got here and how.

    So perhaps I shall quickly go through the stories of the Torah, and try my best to unpack them and reveal their wisdom, for it is sweeter than honey.

    The law (Torah) of the LORD is perfect, converting (Reviving) the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. (Psalm 19:7)
    On the reason for Creation of Heaven and Earth.

    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

    2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

    3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. (Genesis 2:1-3)
    Again I find the translation to be extremely lacking:

    "Thus the heavens and earth were finished".
    The Hebrew there for 'finished' is Va'yachulu, which has the same root as Tachlit which means PURPOSE (Tachlit also has the same word as Tchelet, the blue ribbon on the fringes)
    So the purpose is the Sabbath and it is also to "Rest" for G-d rested.
    Rest is Shavat the same word as Sabbath, and the same root as Shabtai, the Hebrew name of... Saturn.

    Now Moses our Rabbi, peace be upon him, tells us more about the purpose:

    It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. (Exodus 31:17)
    "...and was refreshed" refreshed is such a weak translation (Yeah I know I am complaining a lot, I am Jew, that's what we do...) the word there is "Va'yinafash" which means he vacationed, because Nofesh means vacation, Nofesh is the same root as Nefesh. Nefesh is the lowest aspect of our soul, it is the interface between the body and the higher aspects of the soul. Nefesh is in the blood as it is written: "for the soul (Hebrew there is Nefesh, not Neshamah) is in the blood."
    So you understand, we work so hard so we could afford to go on Vacation, and delight ourselves with the pleasures of the body. That is truly the vacationing we do while on vacation, and it is truly the meaning of Va'yinafash - That which G-d did when he rested on the Sabbath, that which he commands us to do as well.

    Now this means that G-d created the world so he could vacation in it, he created humanity to be his avatars as there is a G-d spark, Light in all of us, so he could vacation in his world.
    We are the avatars within the Matrix.

    Midrash Tanchuma says:
    "The Holy One Blessed be He created the world because he DESIRED to have a residence in the lowers"
    . The Hebrew there for 'desired' is so strong it could even be translated as 'lusted'.

    But isn't it shallow for G-d to do that? To create a Matrix and avatars so he could enjoy earthly delights?
    I ask you, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
    If you say anything other than creating a Garden of Delights, you'd be lying.

    Also... It is quite a painful experience to be G-d before creation, because:
    A) You are alone... and it is boring.
    B) You can't define yourself, there is nothing to compare yourself to... THERE IS nothing to compare yourself too, and it is painful to think that you are nothing. Sadly, many ended their lives because they believed they are nothing.
    So... You use the No-thing and you inseminate it, the baby, is the unification of you and the nothing, but it is the answer to the question of 'who are you?'.
    C) Even if you avoid the reality of the Nothing, and try to define yourself... It is still painful, here's an example.
    What am I? big or small? I am infinitely big, but... I am actually infinitely small, however, I am both, simultaneously... And that's a painful thought.

    However, there is a virus in the Matrix, one that doesn't allow us freely enjoy the pleasures and delights of Sabbath. Because of that virus G-d doesn't mitigate the decay and death caused by the No-thing's hunger, by shining is Light.
    Because of that virus, doing what we like, usually has bad consequences.

    So, this is a Matrix, you are Neo, your job is not to destroy the Matrix neither it is to escape it (Neither should you want to), but to fix it! To rectify it! To eliminate the virus and transform it into what it truly ought to be.
    And you can do that! (Thus and with the explanation of what it means to be G-d before creation, merging with Source, ends the goal of Gnosticism/Orientals/Magicians. I will also explain the Fall and it would be the end of the reason of Gnosticism.)

    Here's something you need to know about the Virus, it is not man, a man, a group of men or anything else for that matter... It is a thought pattern. A poisonous thought pattern which puts humanity under a spell and drives them in pursuits after delusions and illusions that destroy humanity.

    Once you realize how the Virus works, and why it came to be, you will see it everywhere, you will be repulsed by it, yet you will... probably, not be able to withstand its power.

    I can explain how the Virus came to be through the story of Adam and Eve, the Serpent, and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. But do not think that story, is the source of the Virus, oh no, it was there since the beginning.

    But the One is in the Whole and the Whole is in the One.

    And...
    Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (Isaiah 46:10)
    Also means, Declaring the beginning from the end. So we can in fact learn about the former from the latter... Of course, we can.

    However, I will show you signs of the Virus playing out earlier than Adam and Eve.

    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:2)
    Without form and void, reads pretty ok, like what do you expect, it isn't finished, it's raw material, but... this is not what it says, a better translation is chaos and waste as some translators use, but even still it is not good enough.
    However, I will explain this chaos later on, but for now... Know and understand this is a manifestation of the Virus.

    [QUOTE]And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. (Genesis 1:6)
    [
    /QUOTE]

    So... where is the Virus here? Let me ask you... Before G-d divided the waters, he divided the light from darkness, yet... he didn't use any form of a partition to divide them, they just divided...

    But here G-d uses the Firmament... why?

    It's because when G-d wanted a portion of the waters to be above, and a portion to be below, the waters below protested, they didn't want to be below, why would they? If we humanize the waters, right... it is not that hard to sympathize with them.
    But this is another expression of the Virus.
    This is actually a very powerful expression of the Virus, so powerful, scriptures don't even say G-d saw it was good regarding the second day.

    11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

    12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good
    (Genesis 1:11,12)
    Do you see the Virus?
    G-d said: " Let the earth bring forth... fruit tree yielding fruit."

    Yet the Earth only brought forth " tree yielding fruit." Not fruit trees yielding fruit.

    So if you know what is a tree, know that the tree itself is meant to be fruit worthy of eating... Imagine biting on some yummy chewy tree trunk.

    And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. (Genesis 1:16)
    Now, this should be easy.
    Two GREAT lights, but then one is great the other is lesser?

    The story goes something like this.
    The Moon came before G-d and asked him "Should two kings use one crown?"
    And G-d said to her: Go and decrease yourself.

    Do you hear the echo of Lilith here? Did you notice the echo of Lilith in the lower waters wanting to be above too?

    This will make more sense once I explain the actual fall of Adam and Eve. Declare the beginning form the end.


    ***There is so much more to add, I must organize my thoughts and calculate how I wish to present the information. I apologize for how long it takes. Expect further updates.
    I am not only adding more paragraphs but sometimes I add more information in between paragraphs and in between lines.
    Last edited by Saturneus; 01-14-2020 at 04:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post

    The process above results in the Christian Trinity, the Light (Father) the light (Son) and the No-thingness bubble (Holy ghost, which in this model resembles the Shechina rather than the Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha'Kodesh). But, we Jews, don't agree on the divinity of the other two, as they are created, and even though are linked to the Light, are not the Light.
    You show a certain knowledge on abrahamatically coded alchemical symbolism.
    However: According to this theoretical base everything must be light, but in different degrees of densities, that may also be able to interact with each other in a dualistic relationship, often creating a third kind.

    The Christian holy trinity you mentioned is a good example. All three have the same origin/are one.

    One possible extention (or christian simplification of the Sephiroth or) of your view is

    father = blood = fire = highest spirit = less dense = heaven = above = Keter

    son = flesh = salt = earth = lowest spirit = most dense = below = malchut

    Holy Ghost = Middle substance = Mercury = Universal Solvent = water = Scala Philosophorum = Ruach =Tiphereth

    These connections are not always the same (it's for example possible to consider the son as water, the spirit as air and god as fire too) and there was always an obvious dualistic problem with sex here. Interestingly in medieval times, they seemed to were less concered about this issue and counting. From the Buch der heiligen Dreifaltigkeit on the trinity was often depicted like this:


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    You show a certain knowledge on abrahamatically coded alchemical symbolism.
    However: According to this theoretical base everything must be light, but in different degrees of densities, that may also be able to interact with each other in a dualistic relationship, often creating a third kind.

    The Christian holy trinity you mentioned is a good example. All three have the same origin/are one.

    One possible extention (or christian simplification of the Sephiroth or) of your view is

    father = blood = fire = highest spirit = less dense = heaven = above = Keter

    son = flesh = salt = earth = lowest spirit = most dense = below = malchut

    Holy Ghost = Middle substance = Mercury = Universal Solvent = water = Scala Philosophorum = Ruach =Tiphereth

    These connections are not always the same (it's for example possible to consider the son as water, the spirit as air and god as fire too) and there was always an obvious dualistic problem with sex here. Interestingly in medieval times, they seemed to were less concered about this issue and counting. From the Buch der heiligen Dreifaltigkeit on the trinity was often depicted like this:
    Once a portion of the infinite Light passes through the membrane into the No-thingness bubble, it is no longer Divine.
    For it to be Divine, it must be all of the whole of the Light.

    But infinite cannot be restricted and fenced by a membrane for if it does, it ceases to be infinite.

    Yes, everything in creation, is indeed of the Light, contains Light, intimately connected to the Light and draws sustenance from it. But it cannot contain the all and whole of the infinite, for if it did, the infinite ceases to be.

    We are all Sons of G-d, G-d lives in all of us.
    But no one and no thing can ever by G-d incarnate.
    (This will be discussed later on when I explain chaos and Lucifer.)

    Others who wish to believe otherwise, are free to believe otherwise. I am not interested to debate this topic.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,056
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    Yes, everything in creation, is indeed of the Light, contains Light, intimately connected to the Light and draws sustenance from it. But it cannot contain the all and whole of the infinite, for if it did, the infinite ceases to be.
    I prefer the model in which the Creator and the Creation is one and the same, meaning the Lesser is no more than another aspect of the Greater. That the dream is within the dreamer, not outside of the dreamer. Not sure if Kabbalahism hold these kinds of beliefs, probably not, but then again that is why I lean more towards Gnosticism. Have you looked into that?

    In a dream we have no light, yet everything is bright nonetheless. Meaning our brain creates light out of nothing, out of imagination.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I prefer the model in which the Creator and the Creation is one and the same, meaning the Lesser is no more than another aspect of the Greater. That the dream is within the dreamer, not outside of the dreamer. Not sure if Kabbalahism hold these kinds of beliefs, probably not, but then again that is why I lean more towards Gnosticism. Have you looked into that?

    In a dream we have no light, yet everything is bright nonetheless. Meaning our brain creates light out of nothing, out of imagination.

    Holographic fractal indeed. Yes, I agree.

    But the problem with the Trinity is that it entails within it the philosophy that the Son in the form of Jesus, is the only true Son, while we are but lifeless zombies in comparison.

    Yet according to the model you described, you are as much a Son as anyone else, and no one can be more a Son than anyone else. So why wish to debate the Trinity when you yourself reject it?

    But with all that said, still, nothing can be G-d the Father incarnate.
    For he is infinite, yet if he were to place himself inside the egg, he would no longer be infinite, for how can that which is infinite be fenced and limited by something? Can the small contain the large? We already know The Light is large and the egg is small for the egg is inside the Light.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    I don't think a discussion on Lucifer and Chaos would warrant the need for another thread.
    Don't worry, that guy has already been discussed under many different names all over this place. Remeber that emerald stone that fell from his forehead while rumbling down to earth?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    that emerald stone that fell from his forehead while rumbling down to earth?
    I am afraid not.

    He was among gems before he fell... Didn't know he took some with him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,056
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    For he is infinite, yet if he were to place himself inside the egg, he would no longer be infinite, for how can that which is infinite be fenced and limited by something?.
    Because "he" is all power and can do anything.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    I am afraid not.

    He was among gems before he fell... Didn't know he took some with him.
    Some also believe he was disguised as the snake in the Garden of Eden. A snake like the one that had been pinned on a Taw cross/crucible by Abraham, like can be seen on the image in the book of Abraham the Jew



    A Snake like the one that devours its own tail like this:



    According to medieval legends the emerald stone that fell from his head was a connection between above and below. At that time the doors to heaven closed. It is said the angels made the holy grail out of that emerald, which later collected the blood of Christ on the cross. The time when heaven's doors reopened again.

    Alchemists used these stories as allegories of their alleged practical MO in the laboratory.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Because "he" is all power and can do anything.

    Now you think about that...

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts