Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Egoless?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    But if the Ego grows so big, that it believes it can dominate others, and subject others to its will, it becomes Lucifer.
    Ironic when you've stated some pretty Big Ego things regarding "your" people. Also the Creator God in the OT was pretty much an egomaniac.

The mind virus caused us to believe that we can step out of the orchestrated dance, and forge our own dance.
    The Dreamer (God) forges the dream, creates it... and within it the dreams themselves become their own microcosmic versions of the true Creator (the Dreamer) and they begin to further create dreams within dreams. This is the true dance IMO. By creating our own dance we pay tribute to the very reason we are here in the first place: to be lovers, artists and creators in all aspects of life... and when it's over we merge with the Great Creation.

But now we are all stuck in a delusional dance expressed by our delusional civilization.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

The source of the Virus is the confusion between the scale of Truth vs Falsehood and the scale of Good vs Evil.

One is objective and the other is subjective and relative, but because of the Snake, humans use these two scales interchangeably.

So they convince one another, that a lie is true because it is good, and they convince one another that the truth is a lie because it is bad.
    They then follow these delusions of thiers and structure civilizations around them.
    They do it because they are trying to forge their own path/dance/initiation... They are being Luciferian, I shall be as God knowing good and evil.

It is eye-opening to see how the Snake managed to confuse Eve into believing these two separate scales are interchangeable.

Blog Entries
    Our whole civilization is based on the OT from beginning to end. That's the lie. There is no Good and Evil, only different levels of stupidity (or inability to dance if you will).

The Serpent is the Liberator.

Hail Satan!

Guess we have to agree to disagree.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

By creating our own dance we pay tribute to the very reason we are here in the first place: to be lovers, artists and creators in all aspects of life... and when it's over we merge with the Great Creation.

I disagree with much, but with this even more.

If one forges his own dance/path/initiation, by Lucifer'ing his way through it, he suffers decays and dies.

The right thing to do is to follow the dance orchestrated by G-d.
    I don't know why anyone would reject it.
    Because G-d so skilfully maintained the illusion of free choice.
    Since dancing that dance requires one to follow his instincts which produce the illusion that it he who chooses.
    Not realizing G-d is just manipulating reality to tempt and trigger the desired action in a desired time and space.
    It's a win-win zero-sum game.

Our whole civilization is based on the OT from beginning to end. That's the lie. There is no Good and Evil, only different levels of stupidity (or inability to dance if you will).

The Serpent is the Liberator.

Hail Satan!

Guess we have to agree to disagree.

You wish you were living in OT civilization.
    But sadly, we are living in a civilization that interprets the OT, and other texts according to the interchangeable scales of Good vs Evil and Truth vs Falsehoods.
    So really, we live in a civilization that believes false beliefs regarding the OT and others because they want to believe what to them seems good, and reject what they believe is bad.

The Snake didn't liberate you, he destroyed your ability to dance properly.

I guess I really need to show it you in the text.

Blog Entries
    The Snake didn't liberate you, he destroyed your ability to dance properly.
    You have no idea what has liberated me and what has not, and even to what level I am liberated or if I can dance or not.

I guess I really need to show it you in the text.
    You can create a thread if you feel the need to write it out, but no need to show me. I feel I've got a pretty good grasp of the topic and I don't think anything you write (from the perspectives you've presented) will change anything. But I don't mind discovering new understandings of things, I shed my skin often... but I highly doubt you can offer me anything in this particular topic. I'm saying that so you don't waste time on me, but perhaps others will gain something from your theories.

This thread is about ego death, ego awareness and such matters.

You have no idea what has liberated me and what has not, and even to what level I am liberated or if I can dance or not.

I apologize.
    It wasn't my intention to single you out.
    I meant to say the Snake destroyed our ability, all of us.
    Should have written as I meant.

Blog Entries
    No worries, I do that "you" mistake often myself.

Blog Entries
    Because G-d so skilfully maintained the illusion of free choice.
    Since dancing that dance requires one to follow his instincts which produce the illusion that it he who chooses.
    Not realizing G-d is just manipulating reality to tempt and trigger the desired action in a desired time and space.
    If i were to play the same trick on someone, what could you determine about my character ?.
    If i were to play the same trick on my children, what could you determine about my fatherhood ?.

The right thing to do is to follow the dance orchestrated by G-d.
    Why is it the right thing to do ?. Do you even know ?. Following because its just Gods will, will not suffice.
    Fanaticism and devotion have a fine line between them. If you can't see the line you can do terrible things because its Gods will.

Blog Entries
    I lived in Oklahoma (back then it was a fanatic Christian society, less so now) when the OKC bombings occured where lots of people died. I argued it must be God's will, because that was the concept the people in Oklahoma had been preacing.

Oh Lord how mad they became. Apparently God's will doesn't count - even for a devout believer - if "that" will happens to cause the beliver personal harm. Apparently the bombings were the work of Satan and a lone mad man that hated freedom. LOL. So even a fanatic can change his/her mind with the right slap in the face.

+ Reply to Thread